Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasminejones68 - Farnworth near Bolton  (Read 1961 times)

8 review(s) for Jasminejones68 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Aarrddvvaarrkk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Aware of the alert on her page but took the risk anyway  :unknown:

Location - Farnworth(?) close to bolton
Price - £60 30 Minutes
Comms - Good
Looks - Average at best not a real looker 6/10 pics are her obviously the best ones she's taken
Quite short which is a +
Profile says 34e enhanced which is accurate look/feel real
12/14 Is accurate guess, which I realized isn't as hot in 3d compared to her pictures

On to why this is a negative:
Her 'room' is literally a mattress the living room floor, warm enough
OWO was poor at best, nothing further than the head.
No real connection at all just a bland punt, happy enough to switch positions.

The neg is 100% for the fish smell once I finished, could smell it in my fingers from grabbing her booty
I didn't realize this until I finished, the stench it quickly filled the air, no amount of antibacterial gel could remove it from my hands :vomit: :vomit:
There and gone in sub 20 minutes.

As a point this is why I would never go down on a W/G personal preference for me but warranted in this case
I always shower beforehand & after so chances this came from me is negligible.

Recommended?
Sadly no, nice girl but a smelly and forgettable punt

Disclaimer:This was a few weeks back I'm clean  ;)

Offline Durch69

Thanks for review as I was looking to book her 👍

Ludwig

Thanks for the review  :hi:

The negatives are mounting up for this lass - she has had at least two former profiles in the last couple of years or so, and has twice been negatively reviewed on here before:
External Link/Members Only

Here are some pics which were in her galleries on her old profiles.  She had/has a noticeable scar/burn mark on her tit, plus a couple of distinctive tattoos -"shaman" on the edge of her left hand, and "sticks & stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me" across the top of her left thigh:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:36:48 am by Ludwig »

James999

Thanks for the review  :hi:

The negatives are mounting up for this lass - she has had at least two former profiles in the last couple of years or so, and has twice been negatively reviewed on here before:

Here are some pics which were in her galleries on her old profiles.  She had/has a noticeable scar/burn mark on her tit, plus a couple of distinctive tattoos -"shaman" on the edge of her left hand, and "sticks & stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me" across the top of her left thigh:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

She wants the pictures removed from this review  :sarcastic: