Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: at your service but where???  (Read 2955 times)

Offline megaman

i am almost there but don't want too be knocking on the wrough doors lol.  location is opposite the British oak pub I hear on the main road on Hazelwell St. littlefoot also said It's the end house with a white front door, would that door be number 70 right by the bus stop?? then you walk up the alleyway too the right before the red door 68?? I'm abit lost sorry :dash:

mikexxlong

First alleyway next to bus stop :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

i am almost there but don't want too be knocking on the wrough doors lol.  location is opposite the British oak pub I hear on the main road on Hazelwell St. littlefoot also said It's the end house with a white front door, would that door be number 70 right by the bus stop?? then you walk up the alleyway too the right before the red door 68?? I'm abit lost sorry :dash:

Your in the right alley. There's a door halfway up the alley. You really can't miss it!

Offline megaman

I got it thank you  :)  right after the white door number 70 and through the gate I see on street view instant. I see a red door too the right number 68 too. got too take alook its got too be better then payin £65 at the other ones. at £40 you cant turn it down  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

I got it thank you  :)  right after the white door number 70 and through the gate I see on street view instant. I see a red door too the right number 68 too. got too take alook its got too be better then payin £65 at the other ones. at £40 you cant turn it down  :thumbsup:

£35!

:thumbsup:

Offline P.O.G

Would you say it's quite discreet? No preying eyes, etc?

mikexxlong

Depends on who knows it’s a brothel
But there is a bus stop right next to it
people do walk past etc
A fairly busy road(s) with traffic at times in front of it
A pub across the road facing it
But the entrance is up an alley way so?
You be the judge

But having said all that I’ve had no problems etc ;)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:42:31 pm by mikexxlong »

Offline Littlefoot

Yes its discreet, because you just disappear down an alley, off the main road, where no one can see you. Although the traffic is busy, so if someone's driving past that knows you.... You might want to consider that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:46:34 pm by Littlefoot »

Dodo

Yes its discreet, because you just disappear down an alley, off the main road, where no one can see you. Although the traffic is busy, so if someone's driving past that knows you.... You might want to consider that.
Little, what the fuck is with that avatar ??

Offline Littlefoot

Westney

I drive by frequently. Visited once, bad experience, was put off. Usual EU import who resisted every request.

Offline vision2014

I drive by frequently. Visited once, bad experience, was put off. Usual EU import who resisted every request.

That would proberly been a blonde girl called louisa shes the only one who had a NO NO NO type approach  all the others are great

Offline bearcat69

What are the opening/closing times, if anybody knows, would be helpful to know?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:51:05 am by bearcat69 »

Offline bearcat69

External Link/Members Only
Thanks Littlefoot. I have looked at that. "Late" is a little vague though. But I guess late means late. I'll have to just go there and see for myself. Hopefully I wont be too late.  :)

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks Littlefoot. I have looked at that. "Late" is a little vague though. But I guess late means late. I'll have to just go there and see for myself. Hopefully I wont be too late.  :)

Don't quote me, I've never been late. I'm an early bird. But I'm sure one of them mentioned closure is around 9.30pm to 10.30 pm. Somewhere around that time anyway.

mikexxlong

Late is a bit vague

Basically they stay open as long as their discretion allows
And will depend on different factors, such as

Is it a slow night no punters turning up?
Are they short staffed?
How tired the whores are and they want to leave
On that particular night how many dickhead punters they have had to deal with etc.
Also on particular nights due to events etc.  There will be more drunken pricks turning up potentially causing trouble
Not forgetting unforeseen circumstances and any pressure/ warnings from the authorities

So if fancying a late punt and travelling any distance best give them a call before starting out

Offline megaman

I wanted too go in the day from about 1pm too 6pm, it is open at them times?

Offline Littlefoot

Yes!

Offline Stapler

Do you know how to use a phone?  :unknown:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline booby

That would proberly been a blonde girl called louisa shes the only one who had a NO NO NO type approach  all the others are great

Yeah I had the misfortune of her. Hope they've sacked her. Put me off going back.

Offline Stapler

Yeah I had the misfortune of her. Hope they've sacked her. Put me off going back.

You can always choose another girl. Louisa isn't the only one there and she's not there every day.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline booby

I know yeah but it's put me off going back there and taking pot luck again.

broksonic

I was planning on paying a visit but decided against it because it is right next to a post stop .  Which for me is not at all discrete as people will see you coming and going

Offline Littlefoot

I was planning on paying a visit but decided against it because it is right next to a post stop .  Which for me is not at all discrete as people will see you coming and going

I presume you mean bus stop. As opposed to post stop

Online Jumping Jack Flash

I presume you mean bus stop. As opposed to post stop

I just skimmed this thread and read it as "post op". Shudders.

vw

confusing sure you posted about having prossies to yours, surely that is less discrete.

From my experience it is, now no incall venue bothers me.

broksonic

confusing sure you posted about having prossies to yours, surely that is less discrete.

Yes I did used to but not since I had new neighbours 

broksonic

Anyway i have never had a crowd of people stood outside my house unlike at a bus stop

vw

Anyway i have never had a crowd of people stood outside my house unlike at a bus stop

But more anonymous at a bus stop than your own doorstep.

They might not stand in a crown but sure as day there will be curtain twitchers.

I know when i did outcalls to mine a few years back got a few questions about which dating site i am on !

broksonic

But more anonymous at a bus stop than your own doorstep.

They might not stand in a crown but sure as day there will be curtain twitchers.

I know when i did outcalls to mine a few years back got a few questions about which dating site i am on !

I did used to only see them late at night in the hopes that the neighbours would not notice .  I have since stopped seen them at my house and will now book a hotel in Brum , and not in my home town

Offline megaman

you don't want too park on the pub car park I heard too, theres afew side streets too park on and then its a 5min walk if your driving