Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Pink - West Quay Southampton  (Read 5856 times)

3 review(s) for Lady Pink (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ooerrmissus

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw some comments that this might be a good massage service if a little dated. I do prefer 45 mins of Pamper and 15 mins of 'whatever else is available'. Ok, 2 mins or my nose will grow.
Comms by Text.  1 Hour £90
Tried for about a week to get a mutually acceptable time to no avail. I then struck gold at around  11.00 for a same day 2pm appointment. Baby Wipes out and clean pair of skids.
She couldn’t send me the full address because she was out at the time but said West Quay Southampton. Knowing it was a 45 minutes drive I set off with plenty of time to spare. Text her from West Quay for address when I arrived......twice........three times. Half hour later I drove home. Just before I got home (yes, I had no Plan ‘B’ and only an old burner phone Doh!) she text ‘couldn’t make it!!! I had spent over two hours driving and waiting in shit weather to be let down. Negative, selfish and just unprofessional.

Plastic Poonter

Offline Stiltskin

That's happened to me a few times in Southampton. Here's a tip, if you have no plan B try Siam sauna. It's probably only 15mins away and you don't need an appointment.

Offline Zimbaman

That's happened to me a few times in Southampton. Here's a tip, if you have no plan B try Siam sauna. It's probably only 15mins away and you don't need an appointment.

And it's only £50 for a half hour full service. Excellent plan b.

Offline nigel4498

I've always found the place a bit hit and miss.

Offline Zimbaman

I've always found the place a bit hit and miss.

My only experience there has been with keke which was excellent. Perhaps I'm over enthusiastic about the place...

Offline ooerrmissus

Thanks for the Plan B advice. Been looking at Siam, some rough old trolls -right up my street!  Not sure where to park as Google Earth shows it as a little awkward next to the car showroom.
Going to try and book Raluka and hopefully won't need a back up.
Thanks all.

kamu

Thanks for the Plan B advice. Been looking at Siam, some rough old trolls -right up my street!  Not sure where to park as Google Earth shows it as a little awkward next to the car showroom.
Thanks all.

Parking right outside the front door pretty much.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks all.

You won't have any problem there.
Plenty of free on street parking.
She doesn't work Sundays btw.

Offline Zimbaman

Hi Nigel. Just a quick question as I've been thinking of going back to Siam sauna. Are there any girls on their rota that you have found particularly poor fit whatever reason? Most of them look reasonable from the limited pics available. Any suggestions greatly received  :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

The way I see it, when plans a,b,c... have come to nothing, a quick visit to Siam sauna beats driving home frustrated. I'd shag pretty much anything at that stage. To be fair though I've had a few good ones at Siam Sauna, Helen especially.

If you're worried about parking outside their unit, Dumpers Grove is quite private ;)

Offline Zimbaman

I was just looking at Helen's pics and couldn't decide... do you know if she offers any additional services (FK, OWO, CIM)?

Offline Stiltskin

As I remember the FK was good, but oral was with. So no CIM.
My review is here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74983.0

Offline ooerrmissus

Good shout about Siam. Grabbed a pleasure filled hour and will be my Plan 'B' and maybe a Plan A every now and then. Review coming.

Offline j5554

Lady Pink is very softcore, she is quite attractive which makes the lack of more intimacy even more annoying! Was basically a back rub with a some swipes of the tits against you. That may be enough for some but it really wasn't for me.