Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms SoSo Submissy let down  (Read 1593 times)

5 review(s) for N.W Submissive Slave (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ponder

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only -

Arranged to see her Friday lunchtime. Arrived in plenty of time and got a txt. Have to pick my son up from school and take him to my sisters I'm running late. Ok these things happen. Then a txt saying she's taking him to her mums and her mum isn't home until 15:00. Too late for me so I go home.
I get a txt later saying can you make it now. Yea it'll take me 15 mins. Then a txt saying she doesn't like to rush. I decide it's not happening, comms good and maybe genuine so I leave her positive feedback.
I arranged a meet today 14.00 took the afternoon off especially. Comms good even had a chat. Showered and ready to go then a txt. Workmen next door making a racket and I don't feel comfortable. WHAT!!!!!
No comms after that wouldn't  answer txts or the phone and AD msgs deleted and not read.
Can't explain it she seemed nice and her feedback crept up a few more today. Obviously a negative one from me.
Went to see Curvy Busty Ashley instead to shoot my load.
Anybody had any experience with Ms SoSo Submissy good or bad?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry but am I right that you left her positive feedback on AW for a meeting she cancelled after pissing you about then actually took time off work to see her?  :unknown:
Presumably you are going to put up a negative on here?

Offline Ponder

I gave her positive on AW due to her comms she seemed genuine even though she'd pissed me about. I've now left a negative as both bookings were arranged via AW booking system.
Regarding leaving a negative review in the review section here I was unsure whether the review section was just for reviewing punts that had actually taken place or not.

Offline hungrypunt

I gave her positive on AW due to her comms she seemed genuine even though she'd pissed me about. I've now left a negative as both bookings were arranged via AW booking system.
Regarding leaving a negative review in the review section here I was unsure whether the review section was just for reviewing punts that had actually taken place or not.

This desrves a negative review in my book, 100% also see the guide on reviews mate

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:34:01 pm by hungrypunt »

Online scutty brown

just looking at her AW and I wonder if its faked.......
On 13/02/2017 there are two positive reports from the same punter timed at 17:12 and 17:14. Seems unlikely.
Also to my eye the number of punters submitting multiple reports seems unlikely

Offline Ponder

I noticed that but she has feedback from guys that have feedback from girls I've seen.  :dash:

Offline cueball

Ponder.... do you want thread turning into a negative review?

Offline Ponder

Yes please Cueball save me repeating my post. She answered my negative AW feedback with a lame

"Text u 45min before you to let you know shouldn't be so eager then that puts me off alone plus u sounded about 60 so 👋 2 me trust ur gut feeling ladies"
Eager I'd taken the afternoon off ffs and 60 haha I'm a young 51.

Offline cueball

Offline jaszyj87

think this is a first for me but looks like we both saw ashley within an hour of each other

Offline Ponder

Offline Ponder

I'm informed Ms Soso Submissy has read this and her other review.

Online scutty brown

Good. Perhaps she'll learn something useful

Offline hungrypunt

Informed how ?

Offline Clitheroelad

Your point being ?

Offline Ponder

Your point being ?
No point being made just sharing info with the community.

Offline jaszyj87

Offline NW_Guy

It's back up but i won't be rushing... :vomit: