Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Barbie x of the secret lovers group -Jewellery Quater Birmingham  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Jawbreak

Meet took place early Jan 2017

Girl in Question: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: All Communication is via Texts

Venue: Appartment block in the jewellery quarter Birmingham 

Girl: As per Profile blonde dyed hair with amazing figure and beautiful face, little makeup on very good looking (IMO)

Fee: £110 - 1 Hour Incall

The Meet:
Arrived at location around 5 mins early  and texted  that I was at the location of post code and was asked to wait 5 mins, No problem as I was a little early, get a text with Gate/door code and apt No. so off I trot - easy to find.
I knock on door and walk in, from behind the door pops this beautiful slim blonde with a lovely smile on her face.  :yahoo:
I take one look at her and thank my lucky stars she is the amazing looking girl in the pictures.
Slim and very innocent looking and yes she really does look 19, but far from it as ill explain later.
We exchange a hi and I feel that she was a little sand offish we have a polite little hug and we head to the bedroom - no kiss in our introduction and I think nothing of it.
As I walk in to the bedroom I was asked how long and I say one hour as discussed and we exchange the paper work,
I was offered a shower and as usual say yes (even though I had one not 20 mins ago) as long as oral without condom is guaranteed, I get yes of course baby. I get shown the bathroom and handed a towel.
After the quick shower I was back in the bedroom and Barbie was sat on the bed waiting, I moved in for a kiss and a cuddle,
This is where everything fell down, I get told sorry no kissing on the lips and I say but you said its ok in our messages also on your profile,  I did say that kissing was important for me - but Barbie just shrugged it off and said next time (as if I'd be back for another re-run of this)  :thumbsdown:

Barbie askes me to lay on the bed and starts to kiss my neck and chest and takes limp mini me in her hand and starts to rub and stroke mini me into life, there were a few fake moans and groans as she is wanking me in to life and I thought to myself im not even touching her and she is making noises as if im going hard at her (shit actor).  :unknown:

Barbie finally gets me hard and reaches for a condom and I say no sex yet please I want to taste you - I get a blank look back at me and she says no understand, I think to myself here we go - the good old no English trick.
I say to her again I want to lick your pussy and pointed to her pussy as i did.  :blush:
She now tell me that her pussy is too sensitive and that she does not like oral on her - Once again I point out that we had agreed to oral and 69 and that you agreed to this. But once again its a No No.  :mad:

So now I ask her I would like oral no condom and see looks at me with disdain and says ok with a fake smile.  :dash:
Barbie moved back in between my legs, gets a couple of wipes and gives me a good and thorough wipe down making me loose my erection and starts to wank me again and slowly starts to suck on the first 2-3 centimetres of mini me to bring me back to life. :cry:

I have to admit that once I was hard Barbie did try a little deep throat and did try some ball licking - although it was very limited   :thumbsdown:
Barbie at this point hadn't removed her bra or panties and I asked if she was going to keep the stuff on .... But once again language barrier stopped my sarcasm in its track.
So I say No Bra, No Pants which did the trick.  :angry:
I move in to sample Barbie’s pert little breasts and this time there is no hindrance, so I get stuck in and lick and nibble on her nipples as if my life depended on it, alternating from one nipple to the other.
I start to move down Barbie’s body and I kiss and caress her body and once again as I near her belly button she starts to close her legs - I say don’t worry I will not lick your pussy and once again she says no pussy please and I say no pussy - this girl really doesn't speak much English.
I move to her thighs and start to kiss and lick her legs still moving down - I pull down her tights and take them off to reveal her feet and kiss her toes and lick the top of her feet. she starts her fake moaning again and smiles.

After a few more kisses on her feet and ankles she says fuck me now.
On with the jacket and a good lube up so we get into Mish. :yahoo:
I have to say that Barbie is  small and boy was she tight  :dance:
I had only pushed in a few times and she was moaning and groaning like a super star.  :kiss:

I have to say that her reaction was great and she was soon pulling her legs up to a more enjoyable position for her and started kissing my neck and chin as i pumped away after about 10 - 15 mins I pulled away and rolled over to the side and lay next to her, She asked if i had finished and I said no - the look on her face when I said no was a sight to behold.  :scare:
Im sure she is used to seeing men cum and go, but not this time love.  :sarcastic:
I asked for her to get on all 4's so we could try doggy and once again she shrug her shoulders as I was talking a foreign language - oh I was really speaking in a foreign language to her wasn't I  :lol:
So no doggie for me either.  :angry:
Feeling really pissed off I lay next to Barbie and she says something in Hungarian and I ask her to please speak English. But I get something else thrown at me in Hungarian.   :mad:
At this point I get up and head for my clothes which were hung up on the door
Barbie jumps up and starts to dress – bearing in mind we still have 20-30 mins to go.  :dash:
I get my phone out of my Coat and return back to the bed. :cool:
Barbie looks at me and says no go and I say 20 mins  left, No I no go  :music:

I Start the translator on my phone and firstly gave her a compliment in her language which she liked and then on to more serious matter of my interrogation.

First off she told me that her friend takes her calls and set up her profile for her.
She doesn’t receiving oral at all only does kissing on cheeks.

she doesn’t like CG as her vagina is too tight – oh boy is it tight.
Only does doggy if the person has a small cock lol – so that was never going to happen with my average dingaling.   :sarcastic:

She was in London for 4 years before moving up to Birmingham (unlucky us)  :mad: :angry: :diablo:
She hasn’t learnt much English in that time just the yes/no and hello/bye.  :dash:
Her service skills are erm yeah take your money and fuck off style.  :dash:

Something that really surprised me - she told me she was 26 but she only looks 20 tops.  :dancegirl: :angelgirl: :dancegirl:
With her small frame and fresh face I really couldn’t believe it.  :crazy: :wacko:

She is unsure on how long she will be in Birmingham. (id say for as long as the unaware keep seeing her)  :thumbsdown:
Also if you book via AW she will not accept the booking until after the meet - but will ask you to leave good feedback as she will do the same for you ... I didnt bother leaving any feedback as I know if you leave anything negative the same will happen for me.   :cry:

Wish I had waited. A little longer before going to see her as Littlefoot had exactly the same experience before me.  :drinks:

Link: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125970.0

She is fucking sexy though and her tiny nipples were sweet.
Will I return ...NO ...main reason I need kissing ..I need to give head and Id like some sort of decent conversation.
Also I like to fuck in more than one position.

In conclusion : very sexy girl, nothing on her likes list is really available not really a GFE.
Not really much of anything apart from a disappointment.

Sorry for the long essay as usual.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:43:07 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Roth

Her friend being Sergei who promised everthing no doubt.  :dash:

ONE TO AVOID and she and he will soon get the message. :bomb:

Offline Kendrig

As you've said all the communication is via txt, common with a lot of EE lasses. You let it be known exactly what your after, then get to the meet, the lass has no idea of your requirements on length of booking. Sergie makes it frustrating

Thanks for the review, will definitely give this lass a miss, for most encounters I have to have kissing. In Leeds today had a bit of ping/pong text with a 'Sergei' , did however say no kissing, which stopped me going through with a punt.

Ming

Such a shame with this one, I'd probably make a serious dent in my punting pot with her if she was even halfway decent with her service..... HO hum

Thanks for the review.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Roth

It'll soon hit Segei where it hurts - in the pocket. :bomb:

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review and heads up.

It is a pity because she looks decent enough.

Offline azrael

I swear reading this review is like dejavu, even before i finished the first paragraph i knew she wouldnt kiss, wouldnt allow oral and would pull the old "i cant speak" routine worst of all i knew she'd worked previously in london.
Tut tut tut (points finger) shame on you jb, told you before stay away from them romanians. As good as they look they only wankbank material  :dash: :dash: go back to seeing poles budd guaranteed decent punt atleast :thumbsup:

vw

I swear reading this review is like dejavu, even before i finished the first paragraph i knew she wouldnt kiss, wouldnt allow oral and would pull the old "i cant speak" routine worst of all i knew she'd worked previously in london.
Tut tut tut (points finger) shame on you jb, told you before stay away from them romanians. As good as they look they only wankbank material  :dash: :dash: go back to seeing poles budd guaranteed decent punt atleast :thumbsup:

This one is Hungarian.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline azrael

Whats the difference?? Same level of service :wacko:

Offline Jawbreak

I was told by Barbie that her friends (secret loves group) are all girls they are independent and don't work for anyone.
I do believe what she told me to be true, because there was no need for her to tell me her real age - but she did.
I do believe they are misleading punters on purpose.
Hence the fact she askes to leave positive feedback after the meet and only confirms the meet after its happened and she has persuaded the punter for positive feedback, sad cretins that are leaving misleading feedback.
There was no need for her to tell me she was in London for 4 years - but she did.
There was no need to tell me she doesn't have a boyfriend (I didn't ask she just splurted it out on her phone).
She moved from London because there was too much competition (girls offering better service IMO).

I'd just avoid these girls to be honest.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 01:42:29 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned by:

Offline Turtle Z

James999

I was told by Barbie that her friends (secret loves group) are all girls they are independent and don't work for anyone.
I do believe what she told me to be true, because there was no need for her to tell me her real age - but she did.
I do believe they are misleading punters on purpose.
Hence the fact she askes to leave positive feedback after the meet and only confirms the meet after its happened and she has persuaded the punter for positive feedback, sad cretins that are leaving misleading feedback.
There was no need for her to tell me she was in London for 4 years - but she did.
There was no need to tell me she doesn't have a boyfriend (I didn't ask she just splurted it out on her phone).
She moved from London because there was too much competition (girls offering better service IMO).

I'd just avoid these girls to be honest.

But she also told you that you had a big cock  :sarcastic:

She is fit as fuck though  :thumbsup:

Offline Jawbreak

But she also told you that you had a big cock  :sarcastic:

She is fit as fuck though  :thumbsup:

Erm she may have done ..  :thumbsup:
I didnt want to gloat  :cool:

Thanks for your input James  :thumbsdown:
Banned by:

Offline SalmonJunkie

I'd put money on her not being Hungarian.

I had a roommate once who was Romanian- for the first four months he told
Me he was Hungarian and said they all do it to avoid the stigma.

Guess I'll just continue to use the AW pics instead and save my money!

Offline Jawbreak

Used translator on my phone from English to Hungarian ... I showed her the Hungarian writing (not alphabet).  :cool:
She read it and used her phone to type the reply in Hungarian then translated it to English.  :thumbsup:
So youre quite wrong on that one my friend.  :hi:
Banned by:

Offline The_Don

I heard her speaking Hungarian in passing, when I punted a regular of mine.

Barbie (or what ever, she calls her self now) has worked at several locations in London, that I've punted at. These location operate with Hungarian W/G and I've never punted or seen a Romanian one, in my time punting at them.

Offline Bock

She's just turned 27 but she could easily pass for younger and yes she's 100% Hungarian.

Plus the above is 100% accurate.

Ming

She's just turned 27 but she could easily pass for younger and yes she's 100% Hungarian.

Plus the above is 100% accurate.

Not that I disbelieve the Don and others, but how can you be so certain?

Offline Bock

I speak a little Hungarian from a long time ago, most of which I've forgotten but I still know enough of the basics to get by.

She could be Romanian, Belgian, Czech or Polish but she still speaks Hungarian  :)

Not sure her nationality matters, the review is accurate, killer looks and killer body but she knows it and just offers the basics.

As for not speaking English, she has certainly mastered the word 'No' and the phrase "i don't do that", so much so, she uses them wherever possible.

Ming

I speak a little Hungarian from a long time ago, most of which I've forgotten but I still know enough of the basics to get by.

She could be Romanian, Belgian, Czech or Polish but she still speaks Hungarian  :)

Not sure her nationality matters, the review is accurate, killer looks and killer body but she knows it and just offers the basics.

As for not speaking English, she has certainly mastered the word 'No' and the phrase "i don't do that", so much so, she uses them wherever possible.

So you have actually punted her, yet no review!

Maybe after 1.5 years on this site you might like to break your review duck?

That is unless you don't believe in contributing?

Offline Jawbreak

if you use google translate you can see a clear difference between Romanian and Hungarian
I typed everything in English then translated to Hungarian.
She replied to everything in Hungarian as I had a clear view of what she was typing and translated to English
Im sure she found it a great way to waste your time.

So im 100% sure she is Hungarian.
And why tell me her real age, there was no reason to ..I really did believe she was 19 at the time and not 26
Anyway, she is a crap service provider and im not going back to interrogate her again - someone else can do it :P
Banned by:

Offline Bock

So you have actually punted her, yet no review!

Maybe after 1.5 years on this site you might like to break your review duck?

That is unless you don't believe in contributing?

Contributions come in many shapes and sizes but I get your point about the reviews or lack of them. In this case, I was going to write a review but after 2 negatives already, I didn't see much point i.e. would you punt a girl who already has 2 negatives or would a 3rd negative be the tipping point?

Ok, so I know the answer already, next time out, I will write a review  :hi:

Ming

Contributions come in many shapes and sizes but I get your point about the reviews or lack of them. In this case, I was going to write a review but after 2 negatives already, I didn't see much point i.e. would you punt a girl who already has 2 negatives or would a 3rd negative be the tipping point?

Ok, so I know the answer already, next time out, I will write a review  :hi:

So are you saying you punted her after 2 negative reviews?  :dash:

Or did you punt her before? If before then a review could have potentially saved others time, frustration and money.

Reviews, especially negatives are essential to this site.

Offline The Owl

Shame she doesn't do 15 minute quicky. A good looking woman with a deliciously tight pussy might be worth it if it's a pump and dump style prostitute.

Offline Littlefoot

Shame she doesn't do 15 minute quicky. A good looking woman with a deliciously tight pussy might be worth it if it's a pump and dump style prostitute.

That's about all she's good for!   :(