Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Carter May-Earls Court  (Read 2151 times)

15 review(s) for MissVivienneHardy (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Subslave

Fee £140.00

Location. A really nice flat just up the road from Earls Court Tube station. Warwick road exit.

Comms. Excellent. A few AW emails confirming a convenient time and her new location.

Appearance. Megan is a really lovely looking girl as can be seen by her AW profile. She greeted me wearing a pair of tight PVC trousers, bra and killer heels. She asked if I liked her choice of outfit this time. I did.. Very. It didn't stay on for long, but it was really nice that she had thought about wearing something different.

This was my second visit to see Megan. Last time it was in Chelmsford Essex which was not very handy, but it turned out to be well worth the trip up the A12. So I was very pleased to see she had permanently moved to London.

Second visits are the real acid test for me. Maybe it's a lack of buzz or excitement that occurs on a first visit. Also there is a realization that the girl has a certain routine and no matter how much I might fancy that girl it seems to be a bit of a flat experience. That was seriously not the case with Megan. She seemed to have remembered my first visit and to have thought about how to stretch, corrupt and abuse me  even further. It all works for me because she is So into IT. She had me licking up chocolate she had chewed and spat out onto the floor. No way would I have ever done this ever before. I did it because I could see how much it turned her on and that was a real kick. For me it's so important that I'm not the only one in the room enjoying what's going on otherwise it just feels pointless. That is probably why I go for the slightly more specialized services these days. It's been a long journey from starting off at the Soho walk up's.
 Who would have thought hot wax poured onto the chest could feel so good. I will never forget the glint in Megan's eyes when she saw the look of sheer horror on my face when she suggested it. She reassured me it wouldn't burn or mark my skin, so I went for it. It felt so good to be pushed into something new, that's what I was there for to explore new sensations. It was an action packed hour with amazing nipple torture, strap on expertly administered, foot, and shoe worship plus body worship including licking her sweet tasting pussy. The finale was the most incredible edging experience ever with such an intense orgasm onto her tits.

Return.
I did and would definitely visit again. Obviously I understand that a lot of the above services are not to everyone's tastes, but I think the magic that Megan has is... (and other reviews on her seem to show it,)that she is very versatile and very much enjoys what she does and boy... she does it well.

PS I also had the pleasure of meeting her friend Nancy May. she looks well hot.

Offline Roth

That's one big agency - ahem - I mean cooperative :blush:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sergie must be rubbing his hand with glee! :rolleyes:

Offline davison

Great review subslave. Our proclivities barely overlap but I'm glad you are here. Always something to learn.

Subslave

Great review subslave. Our proclivities barely overlap but I'm glad you are here. Always something to learn.

Thank you Davidson. It's been a long journey to get to this crazy stuff. I'm not sure when I started I would have thought this is what I would have ended up going for. Originally I just wanted to find a really attractive girl to have sex with. I think I just got a bit bored with that and wanted to try and explore and push my own personal boundaries. With the right girl it's a great experience with the wrong one it's  a crap one. 

Offline king tarzan

Thank you Davidson. It's been a long journey to get to this crazy stuff. I'm not sure when I started I would have thought this is what I would have ended up going for. Originally I just wanted to find a really attractive girl to have sex with. I think I just got a bit bored with that and wanted to try and explore and push my own personal boundaries. With the right girl it's a great experience with the wrong one it's  a crap one.

On this long road of paid sex I have slept with women I could of only wanked over.
There lust for quick money and my list for physical beauty brings us together for 30 mins to 60 mins
Then I disappear for most never ever to be seen again.
There physical  beauty is tattooed in my mind forever.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac