Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Lia Birmingham, Review by a Newbie  (Read 1202 times)

13 review(s) for Blond Lia (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brum Wayfarer

Review:
Blonde Lia
External Link/Members Only

Punter Profile: Green (<10 Punts), Vanilla

Punter Likes: GFE, Conversation

Meet Date: Mid- End January 2017

Type of Meet: Spur of moment, Arranged on Day

Length of Meet: 1 hour

Location: Birmingham B5, Masshouse Apartments. A few car parks nearby and roadside metered parking scattered around.

Booking/ Comms: Excellent
Called Lia in the morning. Confirmed availability. Time arranged. Text received straight after phone call with address and instructions on what to do on arrival. Comms to the point, clear, and faultless.

Incall Facilities: Unable to Comment as did not use extensively
Shared apartment. There was somebody else in apartment (informed by Lia on arrival) who I did not see, but from UKP reports I assume this was her pal Amanda. Had I not read UKP reports I might have been a little apprehensive about the presence of someone else but in this case it did affect me too much. I came straight from a long shower at home so did not use facilities in apartment (again, after reading previous UKP reviews, wasn't overly keen to use).

Physical: Excellent
As has already been stated many times, Lia is very very beautiful. Pictures on AW are of her definitely, but I would say at least 5 years old (minimum). Stands 5'5''- 5'6", Size 8-10, soft beautiful curves.

Sexual Services: Good/ Excellent
Sensual GFE delivered to satisfaction. Massage, FK (did not get DFK), OWO and sex in various positions.

Non-Sexual Aspects: Good/ Excellent
Looks give the initial wow factor and sexual services form the basis of the punt, but for me personally the non-sexual aspects of the encounter makes or breaks the experience for me. As a new punter I really need to feel relaxed, and have the impression that the SP is relaxed in my company too to fully enjoy the encounter. By non-sexual aspects I mean attitude, "genuineness", and conversational ability (I am a talker). In this regard, Lia was very good. She was friendly from the off, gentle, borderline shy, and while English not her first language was sufficiently versed to have engaging enough conversations. She came across genuine in her approach, and was eager to please. No overt clockwatching though I was gently reminded 5 minutes from time that it was time to get dressed.

Recommended: Yes

Would I return?: I'm still working through a short HL. I suspect when the initial excitement of this new found hobby settles down, my personal punting routine (given my personality type) will mainly be with 1-2 regulars. So at this point in time, a return visit is not on the cards.

Ming

Thanks for the review Brum and welcome to the forum  :drinks:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Brum Wayfarer

Thank you Ming =)

At this stage in my punting career (just starting and only seeing well reviewed ladies) my reviews will probably not add much to the wealth of knowledge already available. But a man can only contribute what he can.

Aura

good review mr wayfarer...an interesting read.

Offline _Rust_

Thanks for the 2 new well written reviews  :thumbsup:

Lia seems good value at £80ph, always had her as a plan B though for some reason. Wish I'd have seen her at the weekend instead of the bullshit meeting I ended up getting.

Rust

Dodo

+1. The likes of Lia is a good girl to cut your teeth on. A lovely girl who gives a really good all round experience. Fortunately we have a fair few girls in our patch at this current time......my HL is getting on for 40 :wacko: (but you can't see em all ....errr....unless your name is Ming)

Offline azrael

Thank you Ming =)

At this stage in my punting career (just starting and only seeing well reviewed ladies) my reviews will probably not add much to the wealth of knowledge already available. But a man can only contribute what he can.

Thanks for the reviews bw, (the high lighted bit) some dont bother to review but lurk and leach off the rest of us that do review.
Once again thank you :thumbsup:

Offline Brum Wayfarer

Thanks Azrael and Dodo.

Dodo: My feelings echo your sentiments exactly. Lia delivers an extremely good service. For a newbie like me, it was a safe reliable punt. But it slightly lacked that wow factor that some of the more spectacular WGs provide.

getonit

Thanks for the (well written ) reviews and , as you can see , even for established girls they are of great interest to the forum . Welcome to the forum cocker  :drinks: 

Offline bbois77

Thanks for the (well written ) reviews and , as you can see , even for established girls they are of great interest to the forum . Welcome to the forum cocker  :drinks:

Agreed, every review is useful, even moreso from a newbie, thanks Brum