Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum twice?  (Read 1137 times)

Cabbie

I had a punt with Reyna Oriental a couple of years ago in Winchester. A 15 minute punt so was a once only cum. However through excitement was finished very fast. However she carried on and just allowed a second cum. Do you think many girls allow this if you finish in like 2 mins or was she different. Unfortunately sh disappeared shortly after. Wonder what happened to her?

hsn23

It really depends on the girl but I would say generally the ratio that allow that to those that don't is very low.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Lucky you :cool: :cool: :cool:

For me this has only happened in the far distant past when I was young and able and strangely always with much older WG`s  :yahoo: :yahoo: Maybe she fancied you... Lucky sod.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline nigel4498

You were lucky as it's normally one cum in 15 and 30 minutes.
Some even only allow one cum in an hour too.
BTW I saw Raeya too in Winchester about fours ago.
She was about the only one worth seeing there.
No idea though what happened to her.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:28:42 am by nigel4498 »

southampton.guy

was that "Raeya Oriental" ? If so i saw her 3 times in a week about 4 years ago when she was in bournemouth and then again about a year later. If you like oriental then she was great..... apart from being so sexy and attentive that she did make you come quick! I always saw her for an hour so a second time (or 3rd) wasn.t a problem. i always found her "very accomadating"

she disappeared off the scene  - I think she went home but not 100% sure.

in my experience, foreign girls tend to count the number of "pops" more than Brits

Offline nigel4498

was that "Raeya Oriental" ?

Yes it was, she use to tour so I imagine there's quiet a few punters on here who have seen her.
External Link/Members Only

Reviews below.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:34:19 am by nigel4498 »