Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wonderful Thai Massage (yes another one) - Leigh on Sea -07443 380540  (Read 3986 times)

Plastic Poonter

External Link/Members Only

My plan a didn't occur so against my better judgement I took a chance on this place in Leigh on Sea.

£70 for what was meant to be a massage and HE. Ad :

My name is Erika i am 28yrs old
I.can do full body massage
Swedish massage
Hot Oil Massage
I have 5 yrs training in Thailand to give you relaxing massage that will release all your stress.
Iam in my own nice private apartment with shower and drink if required

You will not be disappointed.
Call me on 07443380540 please no withheld numbers.
Please note this is a non sexual service.
I work 9am till 9pm.

You will be disappointed. She's a scowling ugly lump and couldn't really be arsed.

£50 for massage and wouldn't do anything else unless I stumped up another £20.00

No touching ! "You pay more next time she said" (to touch her,anywhere at all !) = only time she smiled.

Yer right next time.

TV blasting out from another room and shitty jazz playing on a tablet in the bedroom.Very robotic and crap rushed HE. Had to slow her down. Got to car and realised I'd been there 45mins tops, including getting undressed/dressed. No drink offered. No shower,no conversation. No small talk. Nothing.

Edit to add she's more like 45

Plastic Poonter

My bet is this ad is the same women:

Welcome to My relaxing massage my name Tanya 28 year old from thailand I offer full body relaxing massage with oil easy parking. Shower available Working hours 10.00 am21.00 pm Please call me for appointment 07438591246. I DO NOT REPLY TEXT MESSENGERS NO LANDLINE NO PRIVATE NUMER THIS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE **30 pounds for 30 minutes. **50 pounds for 60 minutes THANKS

Different phone number this time 07438 591246

Avoid.

Offline LeggyLovelyLover

PP, Going by the name and age mentioned in your latter post, is this the same girl:-

If confirmed, perhaps someone with better skills than I (no, not those type of skills!) can get pics up for the forum's benefit?

TIA
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 06:16:04 pm by LeggyLovelyLover »

Plastic Poonter

God no ! It's not her,I wish it was. She had a good review on here I believe ?

The beast I saw was rough as fuck + miserable and couldn't give a shit.

Here it is :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120393.msg1374771#msg1374771
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 09:02:48 pm by Plastic Poonter »

Offline LeggyLovelyLover

PP, Thanks for the quick reply - at least we've helped clear a decent girl should others have been thinking the same possibility as myself!

Plastic Poonter

Yer, she's legit and a good punt it would seem.

I've googled the number 07438591246 or 07438 591246 and it gave a hit in which one the photos used in the Adult Work ad, appears against in a listing for what I suspect is my OP. The phone number for the Adult Work ad is 07747249233.

It could be that the OP is trying to trick punters into thinking she is the Adult Work girl ?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:07:56 pm by Plastic Poonter »

Plastic Poonter

Back with yet another phone number 07727 393696‬‬

Same girl me thinks. Avoid.

Welcome to My relaxing massage my name Tanya 28 year old from thailand I offer full body relaxing massage with oil easy parking. Shower available Working hours 10.00 am21.00 pm Please call me for appointment .‭‭07727 393696‬‬ I DO NOT REPLY TEXT MESSENGERS NO LANDLINE NO PRIVATE NUMER THIS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE **30 pounds for 30 minutes. **50 pounds for 60 minutes THANKS