Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Health Clinic massage Surbiton - TOFTT  (Read 1502 times)

Dfrint

External Link/Members Only

Well I felt like a massage and tug job and not finding any reviews of this place I thought I'd TOFTT and the review was kind of mixed.

Entering, I was met by a Chinese woman of about 40 and quite large with it.  Foolishly I hoped she might just be the receptionist.  Asked to use the loo: found the light didn't work - had to aim by sound.

Went into room and took off the outer coverings.  Then the same large and smiling lady appeared for the main event.  Oh dear.  Well, by this stage I  felt it was too late to back out.  However, I had no horniness whatsoever.  Some of you may like or prefer older and larger ladies but I don't, despite being late 50s.

So the massage started and went on for a while with the other feather-light stroke of the family jewels.  Then she asked me to turn over and in broken English and with appropriate hand movements asked if I'd like a HJ.  No, thank you.  She seemed surprised and offered again and I declined again.  SO she did a standard massage a while longer and then I had a shower.  And the shower water was pretty darn cold.

So, why a neutral review?  Well (a) it's not her fault she wasn't to my taste and (b) as I left a gorgeous Chinese woman in her mid-20s showed up.  Had she been the masseuse, the big event would have happened. 

hsn23

If I go to a masseuse best believe I'm getting tugged off. I ain't leaving that shit feeling frustrated after all that touching.