Author Topic: Ruby_95 Hull  (Read 3954 times)

2 review(s) for Ruby_95 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
0 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5609432) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Saw this girl today and still have a huge smile on my face!

https://www.adultwork.com/3912514

This will mainly be a summary type review as time is short for me right now.

Great Comms from the start, which usually bodes well and I wasn't disappointed.

Ruby's description on her AW profile is, in my opinion 100% accurate. She is incredibly slim with very nice natural C-cup breast and gorgeous big nipples. She is not scary thin, she is proportioned very nicely indeed. Ruby has several tattoos, upper thighs, stomach, wrists and back but none are too in your face. Facially she is stunning IMO, long dark brown hair (extensions) and looks bang on her stated age of 21.

I met Ruby for a 2 hour meet, during which we thoroughly enjoyed one another's bodies. One slight down side is Ruby performed oral WITH, which although I usually prefer without, was done expertly. She is shaven completely  (I long for a girl with a bit of hair down there!) and has a delicious tasting pussy, and very sexy prominent lips!

Various positions, all with lots of passionate dfk, very dfk in fact.

Great chat in between sessions, Ruby is a University student so is able to hold her own in conversation amd seems genuine in all we talked about. She comes across as someone who realises the importance of delivering good Comms and a friendly unrushed and highly sexual experience.

I paid Ruby £180 for 2 hours of her time.

I will definitely be returning as for me she delivered everything I want in a punt (OWO excepted) and is great vfm.

2 review(s) found for Ruby_95 linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Kendrig

Cracking looking lass, the lack OWO puts me off

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella and TOFTT.  :hi: :hi:

Must admit I noticed this lass as soon as she appeared on AWank and she is/was well and truly on my when I'm next in Hull list.

Was OWO offered as it's listed on her profile ?? This for me is a deal breaker as I don't see lasses that don't suck cock properly.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised actually about the lack of OWO. I didn't mention it as I was like the cat that got the cream with her she was attractive
I'm a clean guy too, freshly showered and groomed before I arrived, but she did mention she doesn't like come in face or anywhere near her hair!
I know I should have mentioned it but was, as you might say, lost in the moment.
Might be worth double checking with her previous booking as apart from that she's a lovely lass

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah, I was a bit surprised actually about the lack of OWO. I didn't mention it as I was like the cat that got the cream with her she was attractive
I'm a clean guy too, freshly showered and groomed before I arrived, but she did mention she doesn't like come in face or anywhere near her hair!
I know I should have mentioned it but was, as you might say, lost in the moment.
Might be worth double checking with her previous booking as apart from that she's a lovely lass

The classic case of confirming all services in advance and then at the punt before handing over the dosh scenario. I also always shower at the venue even if I've had one before unless it's one of my regulars that knows what a dirty boy I really am. Not that it matters sometimes as per my last red card that I handed out.

Offline Kendrig

Owo at discretion, an extra £15. Have to be clean.
As MrFF stated shower before and then again at punt. Rimming a possibility, anal up for discussion

I did ask at start of punt what was on or not on offer.  Was told only anal not on offer so assumed wed be OK.
Shower not offered but again, maybe naive of me but didn't foresee it being a problem, especially as she mentioned her shock at the extra charges girls were demanding when she did a short stint at discretion parlour in Hull last year.
Having said all that I did still enjoy myself!

Offline hullad

Good report, well done

looks like you had a good time and at a very reasonable rate with a stunner..... lucky twat lol

The owo bothers me not I understand the reasons and in someways is a natural progression from bareback sex.

Hmmm a tad young for me
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:39:10 pm by hullad »

Offline mrfishyfoo

TBH MrPL I'm reckoning this ones a bit wet behind the ears.  :unknown: :unknown: What you reckon fella ?? Of course I could be wrong but I'm not going to know that till I go and have a sniff am I ?? Reckon I'll be encouraging work to send me to Hull. Then I can find out if I'm right.  :D :D :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hmmm a tad young for me

Yeah I'm thinking that and then I think about a 20 year old lass who I fucked in Derby last week that went like a train.

I'm heading to the thought that age is just a number and it's how they suck and fuck that matters.

Hmmmm.

Offline Kendrig

Hmmm a tad young for me

I agree Hulllad

I know who you fucked in Derby, I wasn't far behind you, she was a tad young for me, good fun though.
Where as you like your FAF blondes, I prefer brunettes. Dick ruling my brain here :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I know who you fucked in Derby, I wasn't far behind you, she was a tad young for me, good fun though.
Where as you like your FAF blondes, I prefer brunettes. Dick ruling my brain here :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The FAF ones all look the same when they ride you in reverse cowgirl  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Brunettelover

Booked in to see this girl... (review will follow) and I'm hoping it's similar to OP experience. 

Offline Kendrig

Booked in to see this girl... (review will follow) and I'm hoping it's similar to OP experience.

So did you manage to see her? Would be great if you could review.

Brunettelover

So did you manage to see her? Would be great if you could review.

Yes I did see her and review is now up.  :thumbsup:

Brunettelover

Approx where in Hull is she?

Queens Road past the Infirmary. A mile or so after that.

Anyone know where Ruby has gone? Seems to have disappeared...
I saw her back in April this year and was one of the best meets I’ve had...
She makes you feel so welcome and she is hot as hell!! What a stunner!
Great OWO and the sex was fantastic

Wonder where’s she now

Offline Joker121

I don't know whether she is working but there is an article in the on-line version of the Hull Daily Mail today and there was a review of her on there, taken directly from UKPunting. The article was about reviewing prostitutes services in Hull, and mentioned her slim figure and the DFK and then said that her other services as reviewed couldn't be published.

Anyone know where Ruby has gone? Seems to have disappeared...
I saw her back in April this year and was one of the best meets I’ve had...
She makes you feel so welcome and she is hot as hell!! What a stunner!
Great OWO and the sex was fantastic

Wonder where’s she now

https://www.adultwork.com/5609432

Seems like she's back

0 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)