Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx.Horny.Hannah.xX @ Sheffield  (Read 2293 times)

5 review(s) for Xx.Hannah.xX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline itsmydrug

Xx.Horny.Hannah.xX  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr incall @ £120

Comms & booking

Contacted Hannah by email message on AW about a possible booking, as per previous reviews got a reply a couple of days later saying she was available that eve. Quick reply sent, phone no to contact her followed promptly.  Chatted about services and what outfit I would like her to be in for the meeting.  Hanna is very friendly and bubbly on the phone.  A time was agreed and AW booking was requested and promptly confirmed.  Address was given as post code, usual call when there to get flat no etc. 

Nice tidy flat in a good residential area on the outskirts of Sheffield. Didnt feel watched or uncomfortable even when buzzing to be let in. Ample parking around. 

Physically

Hannah is an attractive young brunette, the type of girl you fancy next door .  As for the likeness to her photos….well this is where my review may differ from others (im a picky sod)  From looking at her pics and reading other reviews i was shocked at just how bigger she was in the flesh.  Not huge by any means but just not what i was expecting, seeing as she describes herself as slim.  Also it states she is 5'7"-im sure the girl i met was shorter  :unknown:  Make of this what you will.  Her age stated on AW is 21 and i would say this is about right.  Hannah was clean and smelt of nice perfume. 

The meet

Arrived bang on time for the meeting, called to say I was here.  Buzzed the bell, door opened and up to the flat (only a few to choose from so no getting lost or bumping into anyone). Greeted at the open door by Hannah wearing exactly as we agreed on the phone.

Shown through to her lounge and asked if i would like a glass of wine, well dont mind if i do.  How very civilized for a paid podge :lol: Hannah soon explained she was in no rush at all and only saw clients now and again so didnt mind in the slightest a little chill out time before the paid time began.  Had nothing on that eve so took her up on the offer, so glad i did as had a really good giggle and chatted for  just over an hour.  Hanna is really funny and so easy to get on with.

During this time Hannah's hand was wandering a little before she grinned and dragged me literally into the bedroom.  What a rampant little minx she is. From past experience i swear she could of attended an all girls school. DFK ensued while our clothes were disposed of before she diapered down for some very nice OWO.  More DFK and then repaying the favor myself.  And what a very nice shaven pussy she has too. Although i got the shock of my life when after 5or so minutes of this Hannah begged for me to stop as she was about to come  :unknown: Apparently she prefers to come with a hard cock inside her.....erm ok then love if i must  :sarcastic:, on with the mack and into mish with legs spread wide above her head.  Gave a good pounding for quite a while before she started practicing for the local gurning contest, and what a stud i felt.

2mins for her to recover then what can only be described as a full on PSE OWO attack on my cock. DT, spitting, gagging, eyes watering etc.  On with another mack and round 2 of mad lustful sex in all manner of positions (it gets a bit blurry for me here).  Finally wanted to come as my energy had been eked out of me, asked if she would PSE OWO with a full facial to end.  And what a sight it was seeing her covered in a copious flow of man cream. 

One drawback though was halfway through i asked if i could slip it in the wrong un as this is listed in her likes.  She replied that she doesn't in fact like it, and how would i like a cock up my arse!  :scare: fair point i suppose, but i dont advertise as liking it.  Not a biggie for me but would of been the cherry on the cake.

Pros
# Pretty face
# No clock watching at all (over 2hrs in total when paid for 1)
# Amazing PSE OWO
# Very horny GFE
# Funny, easy to get on with chilled out personality

Cons
# Little larger than i was expecting
# No anal despite being on likes list

Summery

A very enjoyable punt indeed with a pretty and good professional.  My time felt more like i had pulled her on a night out, and gone back to hers for a drink and flirty banter before some very good dirty but GFE sex.
Would I return……yes I would, or yes i will should be more to the point.

IMD

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

She was a 10/12 dress size with a bit of a belly when I saw her last. Is this still the case or has she put weight on ??

Offline Delfrommem

Quality review that.

Ive been tempted since Mr FF's review and this one means she goes top of the HL.

:drinks:

Offline itsmydrug

Thanks guys, i may up to this point have only done 2 reviews (2 more to follow soon, with a 3rd on its way  :yahoo:) but i try to make a decent contribution back into the site.

As for her size, i must add since school i have always been into sport and athletics so all my GF's and one nighters etc have been the toned gym bunny types, size 6/8.   In the nicest possible way Hannah is the biggest girl i have been with, and dont really have a past to reference her size to.  I would take a wild guess and say 10/12 is pushing it a little bit, probably a 14 perhaps  :unknown: but yes Mr FF a bit of a belly on her. 

But just to recap i gave her a positive and will probably return due to her personality & service provided.  Possibly some new pics might help us out ?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks guys, i may up to this point have only done 2 reviews (2 more to follow soon, with a 3rd on its way  :yahoo:) but i try to make a decent contribution back into the site.

As for her size, i must add since school i have always been into sport and athletics so all my GF's and one nighters etc have been the toned gym bunny types, size 6/8.   In the nicest possible way Hannah is the biggest girl i have been with, and dont really have a past to reference her size to.  I would take a wild guess and say 10/12 is pushing it a little bit, probably a 14 perhaps  :unknown: but yes Mr FF a bit of a belly on her. 

But just to recap i gave her a positive and will probably return due to her personality & service provided.  Possibly some new pics might help us out ?

Have to agree that this lass has a excellent attitude and it's that attitude which is why I also rated her as highly as I did.

I too love a gym a bunny and in my book anything over an 8 is borderline fat BUT as I keep telling myself.......if I walked around with blinkers and couldn't see past a 10 then I would be depriving myself of so much good podging....I've had too many FAF lasses under me that were sacks of spuds so now I've learnt that lesson.

Offline Tricks

Great review OP :hi:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm in Sheffield tomorrow, so I just wonder if an email is worth a try.

Offline itsmydrug

Great review OP :hi:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm in Sheffield tomorrow, so I just wonder if an email is worth a try.

You can try but i assume a bit short notice, dont think she logs on everyday.

Offline jamie7

I've been very tempted to see her due to a couple of likes on her list. But due that she she's a bit bigger that the photo's might put me off.

I think she does log onto AW everyday, I emailed at nearly midnight and she replied within 30mins!

Offline bojangles

I saw her the other night and to me she seems like the sort who lives on McDonald's and will get bigger as she gets older.
She was also not shower fresh either with a slight odour, not really bad but was noticeable.
 I only had a 15 min booking which felt rushed because she squeezed me before another booking  but I can imagine a 1 hour booking with her freshly showered, a great experience because I could see potential.