Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for watching service  (Read 2055 times)

Offline mike61

Hi,
Quite new to this, looking for a pretty girl to give massage and H/R where there is a maid to watch the event.
Any members any ideas, local to Birmingham, Masseur under 25 and slim if possible who allows a bit of touching

Offline Stapler

Hi,
Quite new to this, looking for a pretty girl to give massage and H/R where there is a maid to watch the event.
Any members any ideas, local to Birmingham, Masseur under 25 and slim if possible who allows a bit of touching

.......anything else?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dellboy

Hi,

Join the queue  :hi:
Think that's what they call a full house.  :dash:

Offline Stapler

Dodo

Hi,

Go to Bearwood, or any other of the well reviewed massage places, book a four hander and ask one of em to just stand and watch.....simples!

robbie1972

Well said dodo 
Go to bearwood thats what i was going to suggest

robbie1972

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:36:34 pm by robbie1972 »

Dellboy

Here he goes again! #plank

The plonker can't help himself  :hi:
Perhaps he is still looking for pot plants :dash:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:42:27 pm by Dellboy »

Offline Stapler

Well why didn't you say it on the open forum? OK you have now - but what's all this PM BS?
Especially as the OP has only one post and is unlikely to have that facility.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:02:27 pm by Stapler »

robbie1972

You want me to answer your questions why?

James999

Well said dodo 

Stop whinging to admin, you've been called a Plank, fucking grow a pair or try here External Link/Members Only it may be more to your liking  :hi:

robbie1972

Dodo

Stop whinging to admin, you've been called a Plank, fucking grow a pair or try here External Link/Members Only it may be more to your liking  :hi:

Isn't the idea that any forum member can report a post and it's then up to Gaffer to adjudicate or have I got it wrong!

In the meantime why don't you waddle off back to 'Off Topic'  🦆🦆🦆
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:24:39 pm by Dodo »

James999

Isn't the idea that any forum member can report a post and it's then up to Gaffer to adjudicate or have I got it wrong!
In the meantime why don't you Fuck off back to 'Off Topic

Wouldn't that be for admin to decide, oh the Irony, I doubt you know what that means, but toddle off and report it just in case, bedwetter  :hi:

And to change Fuck off to Waddle off, your insecurities are showing  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:27:52 pm by James999 »

robbie1972

James 999 wtf is your problem
No valentine card?

Offline The_Don

Go to Bearwood, or any other of the well reviewed massage places, book a four hander and ask one of em to just stand and watch.....simples!

:thumbsup:

James999

James 999 wtf is your problem
My problem is your pathetic whinging multiple reports, that's pretty clear from my post above, but I'm starting to see why people have been picking on you, you post like a fucking girl !
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:35:07 pm by James999 »

robbie1972

Oh so no valentines card ,really has upset you
Instead of just looking at girls grow some bollocks and meet up with one your never too old to pop your cork
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:38:09 pm by robbie1972 »

Dodo

Wouldn't that be for admin to decide, oh the Irony, I doubt you know what that means, but toddle off and report it just in case, bedwetter  :hi:

And to change Fuck off to Waddle off, your insecurities are showing  :sarcastic:

Duuuuurrrrrrr, I actually changed 'Duck Off' to 'Waddle Off'.......correct?

Now then, what about that first review......tell you what, just to make it easier do a review of your last wank :thumbsup:

robbie1972

Dont you have to actually meet a girl to do a review
To busy at home thinking what it would be like to go with a female for the first time
What a dreamer
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:49:25 pm by robbie1972 »

James999

Duuuuurrrrrrr, I actually changed 'Duck Off' to 'Waddle Off'.......correct?

Nope, your post is above  :hi:

Jeez, how insecure are you that you don't even have the balls to back up when you tell someone to Fuck off" you try and back track  :sarcastic:

Dodo

Nope, your post is above  :hi:

Jeez, how insecure are you that you don't even have the balls to back up when you tell someone to Fuck off" you try and back track  :sarcastic:

We are talking semantics, but just to humour you, my first 'draft' contained the word 'Duck' my amended post contained the word 'Waddle'. Now I judge that you are big enough and ugly enough to agree with that.

And, if your definition of being 'secure' as opposed to 'insecure' boils down to if you can tell someone to 'fuck off' or not, then you have a problem  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:00:48 pm by Dodo »

James999

We are talking semantics, but just to humour you, my first 'draft' contained the word 'Duck' my amended post contained the word 'Waddle'. Now I judge that you are big enough and ugly enough to agree with that.

No your first post stated Fuck off..... not Duck off....... nobody says duck off not even you  :dash:

But you obviously thought it a bit "naughty" so changed it to waddle....  :lol:

Dodo

No your first post stated Fuck off..... not Duck off....... nobody says duck off not even you  :dash:

But you obviously thought it a bit "naughty" so changed it to waddle....  :lol:

Wrong.......it said 'Duck off' which is precisely why I used an image of a duck. ........not that it all really matters in the great scheme of things so get over it and move on  :hi:

James999

Wrong.......it said 'Duck off' which is precisely why I used an image of a duck. ........not that it all really matters in the great scheme of things so get over it and move on

If it's not such a big thing, why change it and why keep going on about it, get the balls to stand behind what you say, instead of wimping out and changing it  :sarcastic:

Perhaps ask admin to change your name from dodo to dumdum  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:33:58 pm by James999 »

Dodo

If it's not such a big thing, why change it and why keep going on about it, get the balls to stand behind what you say, instead of wimping out and changing it  :sarcastic:

Perhaps ask admin to change your name from dodo to dumdum  :unknown:   Oh fuck me James, stop it, pleeeeeeease,  I can't stop laughing at your humour  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuckin hell.....get a life........get over it. I changed a fuckin draft, nothing more nothing less.....what's the big fuckin deal.......is that enough fuckin 'fuckins' for you.

And you've got the gall to say I keep goin on about it.....all I'm doing is responding to your woeful posts/questions :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mike61

Hi,
Thanks Dodo and robbie for advice, didnt mean to cause all the animosity in the other responses.

Roadster

Don't worry about it Mike61 ... squabbling gets elevated to a high art at times around here. 

Tiptoe round it and use the site for it's intended purpose.

:angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :diablo: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry:

:D  :dancegirl: :D

Oh, and if you find your watcher ... share please.   :thumbsup:

robbie1972

Mike your welcome
There are a couple of idiots on here that hijack posts
Some of them have never even made a post
Think they are sad

Offline mike61

Don't worry about it Mike61 ... squabbling gets elevated to a high art at times around here. 

Tiptoe round it and use the site for it's intended purpose.

:angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :diablo: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry:

:D  :dancegirl: :D

Oh, and if you find your watcher ... share please.   :thumbsup:
Thanks
Thanks Robbie and Roadster, will keep that in mind. Have had load of action in past but dried up a bit in past few months, really liked KSY and few others a year or so ago, but they come and go so quickly. Got one lined up for tomorrow, FS, not massage but she is no longer on AW  so no point in reviewing, but will start to review in near future.

James999

There are a couple of idiots on here

One idiot less now that you've been banned  :thumbsup: