Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUSCIOUSLOWRI Crawley B&S  (Read 719 times)

6 review(s) for  LUSCIOUS (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
This week I was recommended to go and visit Lowrie, so I did. Well I get there and this girl doesn't look like the girl I was expecting. I asked her a few questions and they kinda tied in with the profile. unusually for me I hadn't taken a screen shot of the profile to verify my instincts, so I went a head with the punt.
 The girl I met was probably Brazilian or Columbian, yes I know nothing like I was expecting TBH. So I paid my £120 as the little guy was in charge as he had a full head of steam. FK was good, OWO was amazing, one of the best I've had to be honest, then covered sex in several positions were I unloaded in cow girl. The girl I met was really pleasant, good conversationalist and she did inform me she spoke 6 languages. After a time we went for a second round but I soon realised it was a bit ambitious. I left on time after an hour. I considered I had a reasonably good time. This girl also had a clit stud and the usual tattoos one the nape of her back and a couple on both arms.
Back home I checked out - OK this girl had brown eyes , profile says blue. this girl was dark tanned, profile shows white with freckles, this was B&S and for that alone she gets a negative and thats all there is to it. Having said that the service I received off the girl I met would have been a positive, but it ticks me off when when they do this sort of thing. But it was a good shag all the same.
B&S automatic negative as I didn't meet the girl I wanted to meet.

Offline Steely Dan

Good review.

And anyway, if you do want to see her again, how can you arrange it?  Book the other girl, and hope for the same B&S again? 

Offline Cunning Punt

Sorry to hear that as the original Lowri, who I saw and reviewed, as a great girl.

Thanks for the review and warning - as you say, any B&S is automatically worth a negative because one books a girl expecting that on her profile.

At least the punt itself wasn't a total disaster.

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear that as the original Lowri, who I saw and reviewed, as a great girl.

Thanks for the review and warning - as you say, any B&S is automatically worth a negative because one books a girl expecting that on her profile.

At least the punt itself wasn't a total disaster.
Not a total disaster, but the sad thing is that this profile is now unreliable and Welsh Lowri for all her reviews which were bonafide are no longer valid as we have a completely different girl. If Lowri comes back she will have to work hard at regaining trust that its HER profile and it wont be B&S again. Interesting thing about the girl I met is that both her nipples were inverted- not come across that before.
I would never have chosen the girl I met either, just that I was as horny as fuck that day and needs must. :unknown: