Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen River11, Bournemouth?  (Read 1991 times)

southampton.guy

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys

has anyone any experience of River11?

She's been in the Bournemouth area a little while now and some reasonable AW feedback, but just wondered if anyone here can add any further info/recommendation for her. As some one who likes GFE with a slim, natural girl (i hate fake boobs) with passionate kissing (not necessarily DFK) and loads of owo, would i like her?

can.t see any reviews for her on here. Any info appreciated.

Offline buccdriver

Why not TOFTT? She's possibly a reasonable bet, albeit that most of her AW feedback is from one guy, Blue Necklace. He, in turn, does have good feedback though from some girls known to be genuine, e.g., Miss Holly x, Sienna More, Lovely Lorrainne.

southampton.guy

Been in contact with River via Aw messaging. Her only incall availability is Fridays, from 3pm onwards.

Very limited for me. But if i get a chance, I will see her.

kamu

Been in contact with River via Aw messaging. Her only incall availability is Fridays, from 3pm onwards.

Very limited for me. But if i get a chance, I will see her.

As I remember following brief comms with her she does incalls at a hotel on a friday night so possibly lines punters up like a taxi rank. Likes list is a bit limited...

Offline ezygoin69

I managed to see her for a 30 min meet on Thursday night and she was amazing ! Wow best I've ever had !
Banned reason: Self confessed leech
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nigel4498

I managed to see her for a 30 min meet on Thursday night and she was amazing ! Wow best I've ever had !

Looking forward to your review.

Offline Jamboney

It’s funny how often relative newbies pop up on threads about WG’s saying they’ve seen them recently and they were great/fantastic/the best.

:bomb:

Offline nigel4498

He's hardly a newbie, more a leech.
Been a member for 4 years.
8 posts and zero reviews.
I won't hold my breath waiting for a River11 review from him.

Offline Jamboney

He's hardly a newbie, more a leech.
Been a member for 4 years.
8 posts and zero reviews.

Ah yes, misread the year.

Offline ezygoin69

Ok guys,  reading your comments seems some of your don t believe me. This has been a hobby of mine for a few years now but vie never really done the review thing or internet research much, i kind of go on gut instinct when i see a profile and seems to have worked well for me, not all the time, i used to come on here a little bit. Im not a very good writer but i will write a review for you guys within the next few days. I hope to see her again within the next month , seems she is only around once every month or 2 so i had to catch her this time!!!!
happy punting :-)
Banned reason: Self confessed leech
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrConners

Sorry to bump this - she came up on a search I did recently :

Ok guys,  reading your comments seems some of your don t believe me. This has been a hobby of mine for a few years now but vie never really done the review thing or internet research much, i kind of go on gut instinct when i see a profile and seems to have worked well for me, not all the time, i used to come on here a little bit. Im not a very good writer but i will write a review for you guys within the next few days. I hope to see her again within the next month , seems she is only around once every month or 2 so i had to catch her this time!!!!
happy punting :-)

That didn't quite pan out did it ?  :thumbsdown:

Offline mmmm

Anyone seen her recently ?  It seems she is much more available now every Wednesday & Thursday. I'm not sure if she's still in Bournemouth though as location on AW just says Dorset.

Offline beachboy

some of you may remember her as Angel at Summers a few years back