Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: S88S  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Whitbyboy

External Link/Members Only

Just browsing adultwork for a punt this afternoon. Came across this profile... not verified but looks good.

Anyone had any experience?

Offline MasterChief

I spoke to her a few weeks ago, she sounded canny and I would have met her but she was over an hours drive away so it didn't happen. Cracking looking tits  :D

Gporgie

Notice profile 3 - 4 weeks ago emailed her a couple of times replied promptly seems genuine, was unable to arrange to meet as was only in her area for a short while. Her age, stats and location remind me of a girl i was looking to meet about two years ago called  Deep Inside Mercedes she said thatshe has never went under this name.

Looking4fun

Offline Kev3773

She looks fit as fuck to me.

She does but I'm not convinced yet. Her last AW feedback says " she took it well up the arse " it's not on her likes list, not even anal play. Hope I'm proved wrong  :unknown:

Offline Whitbyboy

She does but I'm not convinced yet. Her last AW feedback says " she took it well up the arse " it's not on her likes list, not even anal play. Hope I'm proved wrong  :unknown:

That's what got me thinking.

Upton further talking to her. She has said she doesn't have a working phone. But has a normal phone, so apparently I have to give her my number and she will call me back on a withheld number

Offline Moresomes

Upton further talking to her. She has said she doesn't have a working phone. But has a normal phone, so apparently I have to give her my number and she will call me back on a withheld number

Can't be doing too well if she can't afford a Tesco chuckaway.

Ludwig

Upon further talking to her. She has said she doesn't have a working phone. But has a normal phone, so apparently I have to give her my number and she will call me back on a withheld number

The next time that you're talking with her, you may also want to ask her why she's using stolen photos on her profile (instant red-card offence for me personally)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Whitbyboy

The next time that you're talking with her, you may also want to ask her why she's using stolen photos on her profile (instant red-card offence for me personally)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow. Didn't even know you could search that! Thanks for that. I will be staying away from her then

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Wow. Didn't even know you could search that! Thanks for that. I will be staying away from her then

Always best to check the photo's on tineye to be sure they're genuine as well as checking for reviews.     :hi:

Ludwig

Always best to check the photo's on tineye to be sure they're genuine as well as checking for reviews.     :hi:

Little tip - don't focus on Tineye per se ...

Use this website - External Link/Members Only - and check ALL the options, albeit the three best are undoubtedly Tineye, GRIS and Yandex.

More often than not, one of these three will pick up matches which the other two may completely miss - YANDEX in particular will pick up hits on Russian, Polish, Eastern European, etc websites which GRIS & Tineye haven't crawled...

Offline MasterChief

Don't know why she bothers stealing pics, even the negative on AW sort of complements her looks

Offline Boob_lover98

Little tip - don't focus on Tineye per se ...

Use this website - External Link/Members Only - and check ALL the options, albeit the three best are undoubtedly Tineye, GRIS and Yandex.

More often than not, one of these three will pick up matches which the other two may completely miss - YANDEX in particular will pick up hits on Russian, Polish, Eastern European, etc websites which GRIS & Tineye haven't crawled...

Good to know -