Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: brazilian/colombian milfs in east london.  (Read 1202 times)

Offline dipset

Not sure if theres a topic on this already so forgive me if there is but i was wondering if somebody knew any colombian/brazilian brothels or milfs in the east london area. Near walthamstow, leyton, hackney area.

Offline peter purves

Not sure if theres a topic on this already so forgive me if there is but i was wondering if somebody knew any colombian/brazilian brothels or milfs in the east london area. Near walthamstow, leyton, hackney area.

One is at

External Link/Members Only

If you do an AW search and find a WG then in all probability she is working from a flat as such

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dipset

One is at

If you do an AW search and find a WG then in all probability she is working from a flat as such
i've seen this profile actually and another white latin girl that looks to be in the same house but her face is blurred...i just thought it was a catfish acc. Have you punted any of them?

Offline peter purves

i've seen this profile actually and another white latin girl that looks to be in the same house but her face is blurred...i just thought it was a catfish acc. Have you punted any of them?

No! I have, however, been to the flat on a few occasions to see somebody else. They used to have some 'nice' ladies. No quite sure what is the state of play now, since last time I was there was about a year ago.

Offline dipset

No! I have, however, been to the flat on a few occasions to see somebody else. They used to have some 'nice' ladies. No quite sure what is the state of play now, since last time I was there was about a year ago.
i seee, rhianna has just made the list
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:22:49 pm by dipset »

Offline peter purves

i seee, rhianna has just made the list

Ahh Ahh! I wasn't recommending her per se, but more that you could ring the flat and ask who is on that particular day.

There is a review of her here by BM
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:34:10 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

I've just re-read your post, if you want a Colombian MILF flat in North London forget Walthamstow which is not a MILF place but make your way over  to Turnpike Lane station.

Should add that the place is a bit of a 'dive' (and that is being generous). Place mainly consisting of Colombian MILFS, though you can find younger ones albeit very rarely. WGs are rotated constantly, so very hard to see the same WG if that is what one likes. Occasionally might find a very young one, most of the WGs there have very limited English.

The security guy male is pretty cool IMO.

I can remember on one particular visit a mother was walking her baby in the large forecourt. It is not an isolated flat

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130646.msg1469339#msg1469339

Offline dipset

I've just re-read your post, if you want a Colombian MILF flat in North London forget Walthamstow which is not a MILF place but make your way over  to Turnpike Lane station.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130646.msg1469339#msg1469339
cheers for this looks like me and a couple mates might have to take a trip  :rolleyes:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've not been to any of these places but they are the typical latin brothels adverts