Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Verification Pics  (Read 31790 times)

LL

hmmm
Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.
She's a new member, she's been asked to verify her age (probably).  Either the profile will be verified in a few days or it will disappear.  With profiles like this one it takes balls to go and see the girl, and those who risk it need to keep the money safely in their pocket until they've established that the girl they meet is the one in the pics (and be prepared to walk away if not).

Iulia_P

Well done to UKP for publishing verification photographs, which together with no nonsense reviews, truly put the punter first. Yes, let’a get rid of the sentimentality in punting! Our enemies, UKP ’s enemies, will say this :

There  is a knotted paradox in that UKP reviews are both ’normative’ , in the sense that they express generally held masculine values, and ’pathological’ in that such values tend to find expression in emotionless mechanical sexual  acts. This means that the norm becomes pathologised, as indicated by reviews which tend to suggest  the cultural normalisation of male pathology. The WG as object,  and only an object. This reaches an extreme  with verification photographs being published without the person’s consent, to use the stigma attached to prostitution to take pleasure in their embarrassment.

This is obviously a paradoxical and hypocritical position. In fact  it’s the same position as that of the anti- punter  campaigns like The Invisible Men Project (whose creator was generally assumed to be  male when it was first discuss ed  on punting forums) which are as fascinated by punter reviews as they are on the surface appalled by them.

And just as UKP has outed prostitutes by publishing verification photographs with their passport details,  "anti-" campaigns have advocated outing punters.

-Or that's what our enemies, adrift from reality and up their own arses,  will say anyway.

Fraternally,

M. B.

Paraguay

LL

I post verification pictures only if they are public and only if they do not show the passport. The images I've posted are just a hotlink to the public ones on the profile. So if a girl decides to hide her verification pic on her AW profile then it will disappear from here. Thus I'm not invading anyone's privacy or trying to embarress anyone.

Offline ForrestGump

I agree that posting info on a wg which reveals too much personal info is unnecessary. As for the rest of your message, I've read it a couple of times but will admit that I'm still not really sure that I understand what you're saying. It's been written in a way that's a bit too highbrow for me. But perhaps it's just me?  :unknown:

Stealthshagger

I agree that posting info on a wg which reveals too much personal info is unnecessary. As for the rest of your message, I've read it a couple of times but will admit that I'm still not really sure that I understand what you're saying. It's been written in a way that's a bit too highbrow for me. But perhaps it's just me?  :unknown:

Don't worry, it's just pretentious. A knotted paradox of bullshit. Thus normalising the pathology of anal discharge, through audible expressions via the rear sphincter biomechanism, facilitated by expanding heated gases and contraction and relaxation of various  colorectal muscles, in this circumstance, methane out the gorilla-finger chopper. Talking out the arse.

Offline ForrestGump

Don't worry, it's just pretentious. A knotted paradox of bullshit. Thus normalising the pathology of anal discharge, through audible expressions via the rear sphincter biomechanism, facilitated by expanding heated gases and contraction and relaxation of various  colorectal muscles, in this circumstance, methane out the gorilla-finger chopper. Talking out the arse.

Thanks for helping me out SS. I was thinking of saying it's a load of pretentious old bollox but being relatively new around here didn't feel too comfortable about posting it.  :)

Iulia_P

At least we all agree  on  the need to protect privacy.

Offline ForrestGump

At least we all agree  on  the need to protect privacy.

That's true. But I don't necessarily disagree with your other point(s). It's just that it's not clear what those other points are. However I get the impression that you're judging us other members of this site and are critical of the way we conduct ourselves, right?

Offline akauya

Well done to UKP for publishing verification photographs, which together with no nonsense reviews, truly put the punter first. Yes, let’a get rid of the sentimentality in punting! Our enemies, UKP ’s enemies, will say this :

There  is a knotted paradox in that UKP reviews are both ’normative’ , in the sense that they express generally held masculine values, and ’pathological’ in that such values tend to find expression in emotionless mechanical sexual  acts. This means that the norm becomes pathologised, as indicated by reviews which tend to suggest  the cultural normalisation of male pathology. The WG as object,  and only an object. This reaches an extreme  with verification photographs being published without the person’s consent, to use the stigma attached to prostitution to take pleasure in their embarrassment.

This is obviously a paradoxical and hypocritical position. In fact  it’s the same position as that of the anti- punter  campaigns like The Invisible Men Project (whose creator was generally assumed to be  male when it was first discuss ed  on punting forums) which are as fascinated by punter reviews as they are on the surface appalled by them.

And just as UKP has outed prostitutes by publishing verification photographs with their passport details,  "anti-" campaigns have advocated outing punters.

-Or that's what our enemies, adrift from reality and up their own arses,  will say anyway.

Fraternally,

M. B.

Paraguay

Hablas español?

Iulia_P

I’m not really from Paraguay.

James999

I’m not really from Paraguay.

No one gives a fuck, wherever you're from would you kindly go back there  :timeout

Offline Horizontal pleasures

How cute is she!?
If I book her I want her to wear that outfit!
look at her main profile pic, is that her pimp on the seat next to her? Or it is another young lady? And she smokes (ash tray on the armrest).

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
note no phone number and has not logged in for about 3 weeks.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:33:42 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Iulia_P

No one gives a fuck, wherever you're from would you kindly go back there  :timeout

Akauya obviously gives a fuck otherwise he wouldn't be asking about languages.

LL

Akauya obviously gives a fuck otherwise he wouldn't be asking about languages.
Does he really though?
Don't expect a warm welcome if you've just signed up in order to either slag us off or bait us into conforming to your preconceived ideas about how we conduct ourselves (the latter being useful for you to score brownie-points with your fellow-prostitutes when you report back to %%%).

Offline akauya

Does he really though?
Don't expect a warm welcome if you've just signed up in order to either slag us off or bait us into conforming to your preconceived ideas about how we conduct ourselves (the latter being useful for you to score brownie-points with your fellow-prostitutes when you report back to %%%).

Not really :)

I found it intriguing though that Iulia_P used to be called something else  :rolleyes:

vorian

Not really :)

I found it intriguing though that Iulia_P used to be called something else  :rolleyes:

Yes I noticed that as well, I believe they were instructed to change the name and avatar as they were in exceptional poor taste, that says it all really.

Iulia_P

Yes,  I used a different username and picture to start with. But as the sites owner received  complaints that what I used might bring the site into disrepute, I changed them.

Stealthshagger

What were the name and avatar?

Offline Corus Boy

What were the name and avatar?

I suspect I know but there is no point in repeating it as there is a thread asking us to avoid Nazi references. I suspect that profile links to the Paraguay references confirm it, though Argentina is more accurate.

vorian

I suspect I know but there is no point in repeating it as there is a thread asking us to avoid Nazi references. I suspect that profile links to the Paraguay references confirm it, though Argentina is more accurate.

It was but as you said best not to repeat it, either a genuine mistake, staggering in poor taste or an attempt to link UKP to extremism. Whatever it was, when added to the bizarre post not a good start to joining the forum.

Stealthshagger

Any chance of someone pming me the story, as I have no idea what is being referred to?

Iulia_P

My post was satire and it  depends what you think is acceptable within satire. It wasn't anti-semitic or facist. It might well have been in ’poor taste’ but the same could be said of something like Mel Brooks Springtime for Hitler.

Offline cunnyhunt

It could be Inna

Do you think she missed us ?

Stealthshagger

Christ, I hope it isn't the Inna I think it is.

it might have been a final solution

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

can someone who can manage to upload photos please capture one for us before aw removes them, thanks.

vorian

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

can someone who can manage to upload photos please capture one for us before aw removes them, thanks.

Oh that's a classic shit profile at least she hasn't priced herself out of the market :sarcastic:

Bratpack

There's a rather stark difference between the photoshopped gallery pics and the verification pic on this profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

There's a rather stark difference between the photoshopped gallery pics and the verification pic on this profile.

Jesus, no wonder they have to become prossies, the bill for that much photoshop will take years to pay off.

Offline Johny Stone

I dont think the pics from her profile are genuine, even with photoshop..

go compare

Hidden Image/Members Only

with

Tony Montana

password02

Yes very sweet and innocent looking and at £70 looks good? any one want to TOFTT

Offline Corus Boy

Yes very sweet and innocent looking and at £70 looks good? any one want to TOFTT

A smile would help but maybe she has little to smile about!

But even with a smile bareback rules her out for me.

Offline akauya

Yes great shame that. Also she (or most probably her pimp) seems to have ticked every possible 'likes' under the sun.

Gigabyte

Well it got changed from when I posted it. I have the original page up and no bareback or unprotected sex.

I thought it might be genuine as the verification matched the picture, and some seemed to have actually considered the likes list as only some things were ticked. Shame about that off the hotlist.

som2083

She just 18

Offline Johny Stone

not the best pic here but I noticed her fee is 120  :dash:  bareback included, another romanian for sure

ugly and at least 30 I'd say not 23

check her face, she may be a guy easily

External Link/Members Only

Offline mr man

How cute is she!?
If I book her I want her to wear that outfit!

Has anyone seen her yet?? I'm interested in seeing her possibly this weekend.

Offline mr man

Yes but she doesn't have "unprotected sex" in her list. I dont think she, or her pimp, know what BB is. Or they might think it means OWO. I've spoken to a few EE girls who are unaware what BB really means.

stephenteh

James999

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:17:31 pm by James999 »

Offline berksboy

Has anyone seen her yet?? I'm interested in seeing her possibly this weekend.

Did you not see she is Romanian ?