Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Bex Keynsham Bristol  (Read 2357 times)

9 review(s) for Sexybexs68 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Blue Suede Goo

External Link/Members Only

Seen her loads of times but never reviewed her.
Normally see for quick blow jobs.
Her communication is notoriously terrible but I've always put up with it cause she's only ever been a plan b.
Amazing bj, body and in particular- tits.
She talks a lot but it's endearing in its way.
However, last time he saw her was one of those times when I resolved never to see her again.

Her dog had obviously been chewing a bone on her bed.
She looked unwashed- hair very unkempt etc.
Fag breath
Amazing bj as always but I made a huge error in going down on her- she stank downstairs and tasted horrid. Makes me sick to think about it. I nearly gagged at the time.
She had angry red blotches all over her body which I only noticed up close.

We fucked and then I came in her mouth. She spat the cum into the used condom and got dressed (for work she said). At no time did she wash or rinse her mouth out.
I just got the fuck out, vowing never again.

I've had some really good times with her but this felt so grubby to me and made me feel like I had sunk low in my punting by being with her.

A real shame but never, ever again.

Offline Roth

Sounds bad. :scare: Serious drop in her standards. :thumbsdown: :(

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Sounds bad. :scare: Serious drop in her standards. :thumbsdown: :(

Yes
One of those times when you seriously consider giving up the game.

Offline pddy

I had a similar experience - had seen her a few times, but last time was a disaster along these same lines and I also told myself I would not be allowed to return

Offline happy as larry

Shame, I saw her when she was working at Bath Babes a few years back , Coms were shite then, but she gave a great service.

Offline timstella

I saw her just the once, at Bath Babes. She came into the room by mistake when I was with the gorgeous Nicole. I thought she looked quite cute and slutty, so I booked her. She was a nice enough girl, but frankly I didn't think she was in the same league looks wise as the other Bath Babes, to say the least, and she also had a weird spottiness all over her body.

I had no desire to take it further, although I know she has pleased others.

Offline pddy

She was a favourite of mine for a while - always bad comms, but good service.  I had one of my all time best sessions with her last year, and she was in decent condition.  But I think she was too tired and hadn't prepared when i last saw her.  The spottiness is presumably something chronic, but still made me uncomfortable (but wasn't there on any of my previous visits).