Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Lee massage Edinburgh  (Read 1942 times)

29 review(s) for Anne Lee (24 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Fantasticmrfuxr

Hi folks, 
after debating in my head whether to see Rosa massage

External Link/Members Only

I decided to opt for someone with more feedback that I knew more what to expect so after reading some reviews I went for Anna Lee who's Jus out of town in Bonnyrigg.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were great. She prefers a phone call first then a few quick text to arrange address. 

I opted for 45min b2b massage and HE.  She greeted m e at the door in heels and black bodysuit, then made our way to a bedroom.  Started with a good massage of legs and back with some good teasing and sensual touching which really got me going,  then started to work the b2b in. 

After a while I turned over and she continued with b2b on my front and worked my cock with big oily tips which was rather good,  then continued to mix things up with some hand job and tit rubs. I managed to hold on for a while but exploded after a few rounds of this.

After a quick clean up she offered to massage my legs as there was still time left which I accepted. 

Once time was up I got dressed and she put on a pink dressing gown (wasn't very sexy) and I headed off.

All in all a good session,  glad I went.  Would I visit again.... Not sure as I like variety but worth a visit if you want a massage.