Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Muntaner 14, Main 2ª (red bell) Barcelona  (Read 1350 times)

turkmanstan

I often visit Muntaner 14, Main 2ª (red bell) - BCN - 935392066/693747492 when I am in Barcelona.As the name of the brothel indicates its at Carrer de Muntaner, 14.Its 70euro for an hour.The madem shows you each girl availble and you make your choice.I always choose a nice slim girl and always get OWO and often CIM.The girls are  ready to please in my experience and start by giving you a nice wash down around your dick and balls
No English spoken tho' but this has never been a difficulty.Some of the girls speak a bit of Spainish.
Its licensed by the City Council as far as I am aware and is safe and enjoyable :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline europunter

turkmanstan, Thanks for the info about this place.

quick question: if the girls don't speak English but speak "a little Spanish", where are they from? The pix on the website, while no face shots, do look interesting.

EP

turkmanstan

turkmanstan, Thanks for the info about this place.

quick question: if the girls don't speak English but speak "a little Spanish", where are they from? The pix on the website, while no face shots, do look interesting.

EP

China.They must pick up bits of Spainish from the punters :hi:

Offline char45

Are there two places at the same address? I visited today and the maid asked for 100 euro and had 6 non Asian girls. Can't imagine I accidentally found a brothel so don't know if it changed hands recently or there are two next to each other

turkmanstan

Are there two places at the same address? I visited today and the maid asked for 100 euro and had 6 non Asian girls. Can't imagine I accidentally found a brothel so don't know if it changed hands recently or there are two next to each other

Yes there is two next to each other.On the same landing there are two brothels.As you are going up the stairs the Chinese joint is on the left and has 14 Muntanar on the door.The other place which I have never used is called Caribe,I think

Offline char45

Bollocks, well I can advise avoiding Caribe!

turkmanstan

Bollocks, well I can advise avoiding Caribe!

Why Bollocks? Are you doubting me? :unknown:

Offline CityTillIDie

I think he was expressing his frustration rather than doubting
Perhaps he should have written 'ohhh, bollocks'
Bit like when a late goal fucks your Acca

CTID

Offline char45

Not doubting you and thanks for clarifying for next time, was just looking forward to a slim Asian working on me

Why Bollocks? Are you doubting me? :unknown:

turkmanstan

I think he was expressing his frustration rather than doubting
Perhaps he should have written 'ohhh, bollocks'
Bit like when a late goal fucks your Acca

CTID

With you :thumbsup:

turkmanstan

Yes there is two next to each other.On the same landing there are two brothels.As you are going up the stairs the Chinese joint is on the left and has 14 Muntanar on the door.The other place which I have never used is called Caribe,I think

FFS its on the right.Sorry about the confusion

Offline CityTillIDie

I'm going to Barcelona again in April for around ten days.
Will certainly give this place a try

The Asian joint, not Caribe, haha!! :cool:

Will do another review as I'm there / when I get back.
Did one before on here which went ok.
I'm researching carefully already though I don't go till April 25

:thumbs:

CTID

Yanusmc

I'm going to Barcelona again in April for around ten days.
Will certainly give this place a try

The Asian joint, not Caribe, haha!! :cool:

Will do another review as I'm there / when I get back.
Did one before on here which went ok.
I'm researching carefully already though I don't go till April 25

:thumbs:

CTID

CTID, how did you get on? I'm struggling to find it, I've found where 14 is I think but it just looks like apartment opposite the Kitsch sex shop. Is this the right place?