Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot4both Barnsley  (Read 1055 times)

2 review(s) for Shay (hot4both) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Zonealarm

External Link/Members Only

Meet : early Feb

I was stuck the wrong side of M1 with an hour to kill. Did a quick local sweep on AW and very little on offer.

Comm : excellent .Messaged on aw and got her tphone number . Quick to.respond.

House is a residential area ..Shared with hunnybunny ..
They obviously use it as their working pad. Bit messy and unkept but not an issue as such.

Appearence : as said in previous reviews and her profile .. boyish look .. states she is 43 and I would say not far off poss 47.

While I quickly stepped to freshen up she stripped off... Intra slim ..Not an ounce of fat .. and like I said boyish look in the chest department .. but otherwise all women. :D

Started off with great OWO...With some genuine deep throat and great gagging.. drooling down my shaft and on to her chest .. great mish and CG ..And she took A levels like a pro..Change positions ..Took off the rubber ..And great OWO and cim .. though didn't swallow..

why negative

1) the whole street knew it was a WG house.. when I when to know on the door.. the neighbours from across the road shouted ..Knock hard .. the girls are hard of hearing..!
Not discreet!

2) while I like slim/ thin women .. I found her facial appearance quiet difficult... Drawn down with sunken eyes and dark circles ..And bad teeth .. General looks don't bother me .. but in this case I just found it difficult to get really turned on or want to go back ..

1) if looks don't bother you ..Go for it ..She seems genuine in her service
2) equally if you are looking for alternatives services .. Sploshing pegging etc
.Go for it
.She did.seem to have enough kit in her room

£50 of half hour.. I believe she often does special deals£80 for an hour. Just not one for me .

I did see hunnybunny relaxing in the lounge on my way out .. she looked pretty with great looking tits. She as been reviewed here before .. as a lady with a lot of "no this no that".. if not for that ..I would have fancied a back to back booking  :lol:

mediumjoe

Hi Zone ,  at first I thought you were a little bit harsh with a negative but then I re-read it and had a look at her profile (which didn't tempt  me at all),  and the neighbours calling out!! Basically it's just dog rough, one definitely to be avoided. Thanks for the review and sorry it wasn't better .  Joe

Offline bigbadbaz

Having the neighbours telling you to knock harder just shows how friendly and helpful us Barnsley folk are.

On a serious note if one of the neighbours had shouted to me I would have run a mile