Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masha Edgware  (Read 1661 times)

anonymouse969

External Link/Members Only     I saw Masha last week for a 1 hour deep tissue massage with Tantric. I do not believe anyone else in London can provide such an amazing combination of holistic massage, combining osteopathy, swedish and some far eastern techniques.  Masha then added a fantastic tantric service and exquisite hand job to finish off.  I can not recommend her more. Truly mind blowing.

Offline Markus

Apologies but its you're new to UKP and immediately post a two line post about some woman with incredible massage. She aint half steep too for 30 mins.

Il take your review with a pinch of salt.

Add some more info if you want to taken seriously.

:hi:

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only     I saw Masha last week for a 1 hour deep tissue massage with Tantric. I do not believe anyone else in London can provide such an amazing combination of holistic massage, combining osteopathy, swedish and some far eastern techniques.  Masha then added a fantastic tantric service and exquisite hand job to finish off.  I can not recommend her more. Truly mind blowing.
Funny how this place only gets reviewed by people who have just joined and have no other reviews.....what do you think we are?
And hold on a second, what you are claiming is that a rub and tug merchant is qualified in osteopathy or osteopathic techniques?

Id be very careful if I were you, its one thing coming on here advertising your 'massage parlour' with new profiles every few days but to then claim that said place is practicing osteopathy, thats a bit worrying!
Yes, Id let the girls there suck my cock, and massage my back sack and crack, but thats about it ! 

Monsieur69

One of my SPs used to work at Masha's. When she went independent Masha was particularly hacked off as she was v good. Her first few weeks as an Indie masseuse were ruined by false appointments who never turned up and 100s of silent phone calls which kept the line busy. Not saying there is any connection but...............

Offline Sattob

Apologies that this is my first post. I go to Masha's occasionally. It's not bad actually. Masha herself, in my view, provides the best actually massage (a rather good one in my view), with a HE. For sexy fun Andrea (I think that's her name) is pretty good, although the massage itself just reasonable. Victoria is not bad, and has a good sense of humour, with a not too bad massage. There are others, but either I can't remember them, or I haven't used them.

No real problems parking, and no parking restrictions either. It's a reasonably anonymous area too, but safe. A couple of minutes walk away is a small Tesco, with a cash machine, or in the parade of shops (same side), penultimate shop, is another cash machine.

I've heard that one of the girls offers a BJ, but I've never been offered it, so it could just be rumour.

Offline cigano8

Deja vu!  :wacko:

I swear a similar "review" was posted only last week by another first time poster. Hey Masha since you're a regular here can you confirm which of your girls has the biggest breasts and if BJ is on the menu?  :lol:

Offline jimbobb

I have seen Masha myself a few times and she was very good haven't seen her for about 3 years but while it can get expensive with extras added on she does provide a great service

Monsieur69

I have met Masha and she is attractive and offers a good service. The set up is good but no better or worse than a lot of other places. The problem for me is that Masha is Russian and without wishing to slag off the entire population of the largest country in the World ( by area ) the Russians from Putin downwards find it hard to "play fair" in the English sense. So false FRs and other behaviour towards the competition are "par for the course". If any Russians would like the very English expression " par for the course" explaining. Just ask. You know it makes sense innit.

Offline Jay72

Used to go to Mashas a few years ago. Masha herself was great though went less raunchy when she found a boyfriend. Stopped going because the quality of the girls deteriorated but Masha was good. Above posts might well be false though!

Offline Sattob

Just posted a review of Andrea. It was good!