Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Amanda95x  (Read 2702 times)

1 review(s) for currentlyunavailable (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline baranabus96

I've seen Amanda twice, this is a review of the first meeting which took place around 3 weeks ago. Sorry but my keyboard is currently having a hiccup with some keys so I can't type the pound sign.

3 hours for 310 total (100/ph and 10 for travel expenses). Her pricing scales oddly so just check it out below.

External Link/Members Only

Comms

9/10

Comms were very good, everything was sorted out in a single evening and she texted me to let me know she was on her way on the day of the booking.

Her accent wasn't too strong for me to get through but I did have to repeat myself a couple of times to be understood. I'm a fast talker but most people can keep up so I think it was just a language thing.

Physical

8/10

Amanda has a bit of chub on her which is how I prefer women, so if you are after a toned WG then go elsewhere.

Tits - a little droopy but considering their size i'm surprised they didn't do it more. Very big and she seemed to enjoy having them played with/let me do pretty much whatever I wanted with them.

bum - i'm not a bum man so all I can really say is her bum is pretty big but not fatty, pounding her in doggy I found that it was very firm. Spanked her a few times as she said she liked it and it felt like something had stung my hand due to the firmness.

face - Amanda is quite pretty facially, no supermodel but she probably turns some heads between her face and other bits.

Amanda has a handful of small and non intrusive tattoos + at least 1 piercing which is by her belly button. I can't remember if she has more piercings.

Impressions of WG/their personality

8/10

At start of the booking I wasn't sure I would like Amanda, I actually had a thought along the lines of "time for my first one where we don't get along at all" but after a rough start things improved drastically, after the first round we cuddled up and she was much friendlier towards me which continued until the end.

I'm not sure what caused the slightly cold start but I had no such problem with the 2nd booking.

The only reason it's 8 and not 10 is because she interrupted me a couple of times in conversations and just blazed past it as if it never happened.

Services

OWO - 10/10 best I've ever had by a mile, she claims to really love giving BJ's and it shows. She played with my balls and asked me how I liked it done without needing any encouragement.

FK/DFK - 7/10 not that much DFK but plenty of FK, mouth was a bit closed but i'm not experienced enough with snogging to know if she was doing it on purpose to limit me or if it's just how she likes kissing.

Sex - 8/10 mish, CG and doggy were all fine. She was very responsive in mish and especially doggy but not so much in CG which is unfortunate as it's my favourite.

RO - can't really rate this, did it a bit and made her cum once. She was very open to it, says she rarely cums from sex but does quite easily from fingers or tongues.

Anal - 8/10 did anal in doggy and CG, she clearly wasn't enjoying herself nearly as much from regular sex but it was still very nice for me.

GFE little bits and pieces

(I always do GFE/dirty GFE bookings so this is for those after her for that)

9/10 Amanda cuddles and gives little kisses all over as you would expect from a GFE, we ended up cuddling at the end and went over by 30 minutes so she probably genuinely likes cuddles as she claims.

No dirty talk sadly but to be honest It probably wouldn't have done much for me with her, I find her physically very attractive but out of the accents that get me going Italian is not one of them.

Conclusion

8/10 overall.

Had a very nice time with Amanda, best punt since I got back into it hence my return to her. If you want a GFE or semi-PSE then I can recommend her.

One word to describe her would be feisty.

Offline Sinz

Nice one, looks like you TOFTT. Thanks for that. She sure sounds feisty.

Offline TheJoker147

Indeed, thanks for the TOFTT. Definitely looks and sounds promising! Might need to add her to the HL :)

Offline baranabus96

I have plans to see her for a 3rd time for a shorter booking in a couple of months, taking a break after my next booking where i'll also be TOFTT again (unless someone has info on her).

I have a planned booking with her ---> External Link/Members Only coming up and after that I'll be taking the break.

Definitely recommend Amanda for GFE and maybe a bit of PSE bookings as she is very dirty minded(told me about half a dozen stories about her fucking her friends and one of her teachers after a party back in school) but she apparently can't stand the idea of being dominated.

Roy008

Hi Mate

Thanks for the information, actually I met a similar girl by some other name near Harrow once and have been trying to find her again eversince with no luck. Would you know which nationality was she, because she said that she was from London but some say she is from Australia. Could you please take a look at the attached pic and let me know whether it was her or not.I have a feeling it's her as she definitely fits the description.

Thanks again

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline baranabus96

Definitely not her for one she is Italian.

On the other hand she has a belly button piercing that she says she did herself when she was younger.

And also all the tattoos, a couple of which would be visible in that shot if it was her.

+ how long ago did you meet this girl?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 03:19:58 am by baranabus96 »

Roy008

Offline robert4free

Does anyone has  her number, i'm desperately searching for her eversince.

Offline NigelF

I do but given that you've been a member on here eversince December 2015, it's only fair that you start contributing some reviews first. If you're really that desperate I'm sure you'll have no issue with that and then I'd be happy to give you her number.

Offline PLeisure

robert wants everything 4free...  :rolleyes: