Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess @ Lush - Leeds  (Read 2963 times)

Rocky Maivia

What can I say that has not been said but I will pass my experience over to you guys. So here it goes.

Booking process absolutely dreadful and finally got through and made arrangements. Got there a little bit early and once again rung the agency in queue no 3. On hold and on hold. Tried again and got through confirmed I had arrived and was told to bear with them and they will ring me back. Waiting patiently and now ten mins over my booking time finally get the call that Jess is ready.

Location is Clarence Docks. Plently of free parking available and seems pretty safe.

Knocked on door and Jess let me in. Before I could say something Jess started to snog me and our tongues started to have a war. Asked if I wanted a shower. Went in cleaned up and as I come out Jess started again and then she worked her way down and started sucking ferociously. Wow!!!!

I had to stop Jess couple of times as I was about to cum. On to condom and straight into the Ass I started to pound that ass of hers and looked like she was enjoying it. Stood her on the end of the bed and started to fuck her ass and then couple of different positions and then boom had the mega urge to cum Jess took off the condom and started sucking. Told her I was going to cum so CIM was on the menu but Jess swallowed the whole load.

By now I am wasted Jess has a look on her mobile and we are twent mins in I decide to have a quick shower and on my way.

Overall a really good meet but the start of it all the agency let's it down with there booking process and then there time keeping is really poor. However Jess was really nice and the pictures are as accurate as they can be. She is a very nice lass who can talk for the world.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Reads to me like the lass is a right firecracker  :yahoo: and that yet again the agency goalkeeper took his eye off the ball.  :dash: :dash:

Offline twwb

This sounds similar to my experience!

Jess :thumbsup:
The agency :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

This sounds similar to my experience!

Jess :thumbsup:
The agency :thumbsdown:

I'll bet the goalkeeper breathed a sigh of relief when first reading the review then you go and spoil it  :lol:

Offline twwb

I'll bet the goalkeeper breathed a sigh of relief when first reading the review then you go and spoil it  :lol:

:lol: the review isn't exactly a glowing report of their agency's inner workings!

Offline cueball

:lol: the review isn't exactly a glowing report of their agency's inner workings!

I can see the goalkeeper getting bacon butty indigestion now  :D

Goalkeeper will be logging in.....

Username... Emmanuelle
Password.... itsnotourfaultwewilldobetternexttime

I imagine anyway  :lol:

Offline DMZ1001

Sounds about right, Jess on top form as per usual and the agency the weak link.
I'm honestly a bit surprised Jess hasn't gone indie or moved to another agency, seems a lot of punters are put off by Lush's poor communications/organisation. I'd say I won't be using them again but in Jess they've got a winner.

Jimm007

Lush are such a rubbish agency, that it sounds like she has a link with whoever runs it - a friend or a friend of a friend, so doesn't want to 'shit on them'.

They're on par with Bunnies in terms of quality: AWFUL!

But you can still get good girls from poor agencies.

Offline twwb

it sounds like she has a link with whoever runs it - a friend or a friend of a friend, so doesn't want to 'shit on them'.

'sounds like'?

Jimm007

Offline mrfishyfoo

Lush are such a rubbish agency, that it sounds like she has a link with whoever runs it - a friend or a friend of a friend, so doesn't want to 'shit on them'.

You got something to back this up with or are you just posting trash ??

Jimm007

You got something to back this up with or are you just posting trash ??

Now now soft lad.

Nothing to back it up. And I would never take the job of talking trash away from you ;-)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nothing to back it up.

FWIW I agree with you she would be much better off at a decent agency or even indie BUT her private reasons for the life choices she has made are fuck all to do with me, thee or any other nosey cunt that wants to know.

So where were we ?? Oh yeah you started throwing insults after I asked you a sensible question after your twattish post.

Why did you post it MrJ ?? Did you think that it would win you forum points by posting unfounded shite ??

Rocky Maivia

Guys agree with the above responses the agency is wank. They need to get there act together because I think they have a cracking Lass on there books.

Jimm007

So where were we ?? Oh yeah you started throwing insults after I asked you a sensible question after your twattish post.

Are you for feckin real?

You replied with: You got something to back this up with or are you just posting trash ??

So it was YOU who threw insults. YOU! Not me - YOU!

You asked a sensible question!? Did you feck ask a sensible question.

Now, communicate with me properly and I might give you the time of day.

Jimm007

Guys agree with the above responses the agency is wank. They need to get there act together because I think they have a cracking Lass on there books.

Yes mate, from my experience, it's not great.

They do need to improve their communication.

Offline twwb

Are you for feckin real?

You replied with: You got something to back this up with or are you just posting trash ??

So it was YOU who threw insults. YOU! Not me - YOU!

MrFF's reply was probably worded in that manner because you'd already given what I assume was a sarcastic response to me. You made a post which seems to suggest you're privy to some information (that Jess is linked to the owner(s) of Lush) then when asked to explain it, you didn't back it up. Still haven't/can't/won't.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Are you for feckin real?

Why the fuck would I care what a top reviewer like you has to say.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

MrFF's reply was probably worded in that manner because you'd already given what I assume was a sarcastic response to me. You made a post which seems to suggest you're privy to some information (that Jess is linked to the owner(s) of Lush) then when asked to explain it, you didn't back it up. Still haven't/can't/won't.

:hi: :hi:

Jimm007

Why the fuck would I care what a top reviewer like you has to say.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Consider me told!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Consider me told!

I have no wish to bang heads with you MrJ. I would much prefer it if we can play nice and drink pop and eat cakes.

BUT if I think any punter, whether they've 100 reviews or 0, is posting trash then my rabid dogfish   :lol: :lol: comes out and it can get messy.

So pull a chair up MrJ and get your feet just under the table like a good lad.

See you'll do just fine once you start posting about how that £1000 a month.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126846.msg1435541#msg1435541

......you are spending is emtying your balls.  :hi: :hi:

Jimm007

I have no wish to bang heads with you MrJ. I would much prefer it if we can play nice and drink pop and eat cakes.

BUT if I think any punter, whether they've 100 reviews or 0, is posting trash then my rabid dogfish   :lol: :lol: comes out and it can get messy.

So pull a chair up MrJ and get your feet just under the table like a good lad.

See you'll do just fine once you start posting about how that £1000 a month.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126846.msg1435541#msg1435541

......you are spending is emtying your balls.  :hi: :hi:

I'll tolerate you.

And.. before you go off crying to your mum - I DID post that with a smile on my face.

Still friends?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:13:30 pm by Jimm007 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'll tolerate you.

And.. before you go off crying to your mum - I DID post that with a smile on my face.

Still friends?

You are a twat MrJ is what you are :lol:  :lol: though there may still be some hope left for you yet.  :drinks: :drinks:

Quite entertaining as well.  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:21:32 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline cueball

Yes, I've been chuckling all night watching you two  :D

Jimm007

You are a twat MrJ is what you are :lol:  :lol: though there may still be some hope left for you yet.  :drinks: :drinks:

You called me a twat and then offered me drinks. You're the soft lad and I'm the one with the money - that makes you the bitch.

:-D

What would you like?

Offline mrfishyfoo

You called me a twat and then offered me drinks. You're the soft lad and I'm the one with the money - that makes you the bitch.

:-D

What would you like?

Only time I'm the bitch is when one of my fave girls has her dildo up my arse and my cock in her mouth.  :diablo: :diablo:

I'll be having a Babycham of course.  :P :P

Jimm007

Only time I'm the bitch is when one of my fave girls has her dildo up my arse and my cock in her mouth

I'm not picky - I'll get my video camera ready!

:D

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm not picky - I'll get my video camera ready!

:D

Not a fucking chance unless you are actually trying to tell me you look good with a dildo sticking outa your arse.  :scare: :scare:

Offline DMZ1001

FWIW I think MrFF was well within his right to question you as you did seem to be withholding information (or bluffing, only you can answer that.)

Regardless, I think it's agreed that Jess is a cracking punt and it's a crying shame that she's represented by such a poor agency.

Offline DMZ1001

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....I think it's agreed that Jess is a cracking punt and it's a crying shame that she's represented by such a poor agency.

Back on track......

Surprisingly I ain't podged her yet.  :unknown:

Not sure Emmanuelle would be pleased to hear that MrFF had been sniffing his pussy.  :D :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes, I've been chuckling all night watching you two  :D

Yeah well apparently according to some I am a cunt with no sense of humour.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Hmm now then about Jess at Lush. I need a flat cap and a whippet to help me sneak past Emmanuelle. Don't want him thinking some foo! from the right side has come to do his lass up the arse do I ??  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline DMZ1001

Back on track......

Surprisingly I ain't podged her yet.  :unknown:

IMHO you should definitely amend that.

Not sure Emmanuelle would be pleased to hear that MrFF had been sniffing his pussy.  :D :D

I'm sure as long as your hard earned cash is heading his way he won't mind too much.  :D

Jimm007

I think there's only one way to sort this...

Myself and MrFF have a 3-some with Jess!

Offline stevedave

:lol: :lol: :D

Offline petergriffin

Nice review mate
Can you confirm if OWO is deffo included and was botty bashing an extra and if so how much
I'm v tempted
Cheers

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well since we've already established that I'm the bitch and your the one with the money I reckon that means you'll be paying.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

What a fucking result.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline twwb

Nice review mate
Can you confirm if OWO is deffo included and was botty bashing an extra and if so how much
I'm v tempted
Cheers

Not the OP but I've seen her before. Yes to OWO and she offered anal to me at no extra cost, though I didn't actually get to do it (rest assured I will next time :D). I don't think the agency does extras at all tbh.

Offline petergriffin

Not the OP but I've seen her before. Yes to OWO and she offered anal to me at no extra cost, though I didn't actually get to do it (rest assured I will next time :D). I don't think the agency does extras at all tbh.

Thanks mate. I'm gonna have to give her a shot