Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive-Victoria. Middleton Manchester  (Read 2204 times)

10 review(s) for Vickys-Erotic-Sales (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kendrig

Names changed from her last review. From previous reviews, thought this punt may be difficult to arrange but was a piece of piss.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pricing 1 hour Incall - £130

Summary
Went to Victoria for lots of Deepthroat my main aim. Vic has the look of the dirty girl next door, with wicked glint in her eyes. Lots of Deepthroat, gagging, anal play, fucked in doggy, reverse cowgirl and anal.
Good punt, never left with the WOW factor, VFM imho  I fucking enjoyed it. Maybe because I was being a lazy bastard throughout the punt, spent most of the time with my cock in her mouth.

Comms and Venue
Saw aw green light on and rang early in morning, got text back "I'm driving please text". Ping pong txt, asked for 1 hour later in the day, said time requested was free, informed to book on aw and let her know. Txt back 5 mins later with post code in Middleton. Rang 10 mins before booking, no response, so txt, no response,  thought needed plan b as per others comments. Well not so, txt at booking time give me 5 mins. On dot got address and made my way.
Block of flats, small flat, ok and functional, shower hot, towels, bedroom small with double bed in corner of room.

Appearance
Vix shows her face on profile on days working. Bit of a girl next door look, dressed in a baby doll one piece (didn't make any requests)  5'7", add a few inches in her heels. Longish shoulder length hair brunette, hair tied up,  has that glint in her eye, that just says I'm a dirty bitch. Long legs, slim size 8-10, small size b boobs, few stretch marks. Tattoos on her arms, and large one on her back.

Meet
Buzzed into building, knock on door, "click clack" of heels, hide behind door. First thought nice body, god knows why I didn't fancy her, she's  not bad at all, but I just didn't. But I'm there to facefuck and she looks like a dirty bitch. Quick peck, into bedroom , get a feel of her body, told her needed to warm up in shower, goes and gets me a drink.

Out of shower, asked what I like, my request lots of Deepthroat, face fucking and anal. "Oh yes I love Deepthroat, and getting my ass fucked". Great, towel whipped off me, her lying on bed between my legs , owo, slow licking and sucking gets me hard, then takes deeper and starts to face fuck herself. Good technique, stroking shaft, lots of spitting as requested. I'm enjoying want a lot of this. Moved her arse to me, and I play with her pussy, 1 finger then 2, working up a pace, all the time she sucking my cock. Go for finger up her arse and she really enjoys it, thrusting back on my fingers.

Get into 69, nice tasting shaven pussy, flicking button with tongue, 2 fingers back up her pussy and finger up her ass. The faster my fingers work, and more I eat her pussy, the cock sucking gets deeper and faster, my ball sack is soaked with spit. I'm well into this, she thrusting back on my fingers, and starts grinding her pussy on my face, she juices all over my face. She says "Fucking hell I enjoyed that, now let's fuck". Not yet got her lying on back with head over the edge of bed, started face fucking her, she's taking it, but I'm not going at her hard, has to keep taking a breather, she gagging, choking, eyes streaming, spittle running down her face. This looks good.

Request reverse cowgirl, rubber up, slow grinds , she's got a cracking arse, and I've got the premier viewing seat. Bouncing on my cock, squatting, and increasing the pace, grabbing those hips pull her onto me. Got a cracking rhythm going, she's doing all the work.

I want more cock sucking, back between my legs, face fucking herself, hold her head deep, count to 10, let her get a breath, then again and again. Get her to spit all over my cock, ball play, won't suck my balls? "There too hairy" well you can just keep sucking then you dirty bitch. Plenty of dirty talk, loves being called a "dirty cock sucking whore".

Now take her doggy , condom on, pull her hips onto me start thrusting, got her head buried into mattress, slap her ass, "not to hard please" , so stick  my thumb deep up her ass. With this she thrusts harder back, tells me to fuck her harder, loves her asshole played with. I've just not got  the stamina today, lasts for about 5-10mins.

Get her back between my legs face fucking her, love the spittle running down her face, she fucking really gags now, jumps off and her dinner comes up and spits into tissues, and apologises. Let her recover for a couple of minutes. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Get back to doggy, and she lubes up her asshole, she just loves her ass being fucked, and now gets more vocal, pull her arms back and thrust deeper. My cock is sliding in this ass easily, she's had a lot of things up there in the past, me thinks. Have to say Vic really does like anal. I realise there's only about 10 mins left, and stop. Reckon she's disappointed when I stop. She gets her vibro out and plays with her pussy, while I fuck her ass again with my fingers, that brings her off.

Home run, uses both hands to wank me, and blow me again. Ask again to suck my balls, licks the base of balls, thought was going to rim me, instead one finger pops up my asshole for a prostate, while face fucking again. Finishes off with my load on her face and dripping off her lips and chin.

I've never had so much spittle dripping down my bollocks. Don't think I got anywhere near her limits, if someone wanted to really dominate her, she would love it.

That was cracking, now I reckon one of my next punts, I want some real extreme facefucking, but I'll probably for for a sensual gfe.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:36:21 pm by Kendrig »

Offline cueball

I too have recently podged this lass and had a grand old time  :D

:lol: thumbs for bums eh... you've been reading my review and taking notes, I hope it were a friendly wet thumb  :lol:

Cheers for the review kendrig and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself  :hi:

Offline Kendrig

Did read your review Cueball, she's a good punt.

Yeh  :drinks: thumbs for bums

Offline frankc

Thats a great review Kendrig...think the profiles disappeared though...., Is she sharing with Angela?

Offline Kendrig

Think the profiles disappeared for viewing frank , as she is going on holiday for a week

VOLPONE

Profiles gone :(

I suggest you read the post immediately above yours.
Not uncommon for a girl to take her profile down when away: avoids coming back to a mountain of private messages.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh my how the fucking hell did I miss this one MrK ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Onto my I'm going to give your face and arse a right good pounding list she goes.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Kendrig

Right up your street Fishy, you will enjoy.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Right up your street Fishy, you will enjoy.  :thumbsup:

Yeah I'll be taking a full barrel of lube when I go see this one. I reckon I'll look tremendous hanging out of her arse.  :yahoo: :yahoo: