Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louisa - Kitty's & co - Stirchley  (Read 5371 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Was in need of a no thrills, quick punt today. Didn't want to fuck around, quick unload then back to watch the footie on the box. Tried AYS, (up the road from kitty's). Only 2 girls on there, fucked both before. Wanted fresh meat, so went to kitty's.

LOCATION & CONTACT DETAILS

1572 Pershore rd, Stirchley, B302NH.

Phone - 01214594248

Entrance is not very discreet, it being on the main road, with plenty of slow moving traffic. But once I rang the bell, I was buzzed in immediately. (No hanging about at all). Once through the front door you are confronted with a big barred metal gate. The maid pops up, and requests £10 to get in. Gave her my £10 through the bars, and was led to the lounge area, where there was a heavy smoking smell. So they like their fags lol. 5 girls walk in, stand in a line, and introduce themselves by name. Most of them were good looking. But one stood out for me, Louisa. So chose her, and paid a further £30. 

Louisa is a 25 year old Hungarian. Stands at around 5ft 2, size 8, great little titties and a nice flat tum. A few body tattoos. She has long dyed blond, frizzy hair, very pretty face IMO. Was wearing a matching blue panties and bra set. She's a bit quiet, but warmed up with a bit of charm.    :rolleyes:

I follow her upstairs and into one of the rooms. We chat while undressing. I jump on the bed. She plays with my cock until hard. Then asks if I'd like a BJ. After a "yeah go on then" from moi, she slips a jacket on, and starts sucking on it. Not particularly deep. Nonetheless reasonably pleasurable. After 5 mins of this, she asks if I'm ready for sex. I say "no not yet, carry on for a bit." After a bit more, I was ready to fuck her. (I've gone through my stages of CG, squat, and mish being my favs, at the moment I'm loving doggy). So drilled her in doggy. At first her body was too high in the air, and the goods weren't on show. So I gently push her back down, and pull her arse up. That's better I can now see her nice little shaved cunt!

So start to give her a good seeing to. At first there was no noise from her. I'm really enjoying this though as she's very tight. After 10 mins of pounding her I did get the odd little moan, which might of been genuine as they were not over the top. Eventually I fill the sack. Quick clean up, and that's it. I got dressed, say my goodbyes and I'm off. Was only in there 20 mins. But didn't want to hang around!

OUT COME

I don't expect much for £40. For £40 you just get the basic service of OW and protected sex. This was a good pump & dump, with a very attractive, friendly girl, and a good attitude. So a deffo positive for me.

And I was back in the house, and in time for a quick shower, just before the footie kicked off. Happy days!

:thumbsup:

Offline Jawbreak

Thanks for the review LF,

I keep seeing these reviews of the place but just cant bring myself to visit.
I think its just the stigma attached to that particular area that puts me off.
Also the fact that you never know which girls are working on any given day.

Once again thanks for the review Bud.
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

mikexxlong

Was in need of a no thrills, quick punt today. Didn't want to fuck around, quick unload then back to watch the footie on the box. Tried AYS, (up the road from kitty's). Only 2 girls on there, fucked both before. Wanted fresh meat, so went to kitty's.

LOCATION & CONTACT DETAILS

1572 Pershore rd, Stirchley, B302NH.

Phone - 01214594248

Entrance is not very discreet, it being on the main road, with plenty of slow moving traffic. But once I rang the bell, I was buzzed in immediately. (No hanging about at all). Once through the front door you are confronted with a big barred metal gate. The maid pops up, and requests £10 to get in. Gave her my £10 through the bars, and was led to the lounge area, where there was a heavy smoking smell. So they like their fags lol. 5 girls walk in, stand in a line, and introduce themselves by name. Most of them were good looking. But one stood out for me, Louisa. So chose her, and paid a further £30. 

Louisa is a 25 year old Hungarian. Stands at around 5ft 2, size 8, great little titties and a nice flat tum. A few body tattoos. She has long dyed blond, frizzy hair, very pretty face IMO. Was wearing a matching blue panties and bra set. She's a bit quiet, but warmed up with a bit of charm.    :rolleyes:

I follow her upstairs and into one of the rooms. We chat while undressing. I jump on the bed. She plays with my cock until hard. Then asks if I'd like a BJ. After a "yeah go on then" from moi, she slips a jacket on, and starts sucking on it. Not particularly deep. Nonetheless reasonably pleasurable. After 5 mins of this, she asks if I'm ready for sex. I say "no not yet, carry on for a bit." After a bit more, I was ready to fuck her. (I've gone through my stages of CG, squat, and mish being my favs, at the moment I'm loving doggy). So drilled her in doggy. At first her body was too high in the air, and the goods weren't on show. So I gently push her back down, and pull her arse up. That's better I can now see her nice little shaved cunt!

So start to give her a good seeing to. At first there was no noise from her. I'm really enjoying this though as she's very tight. After 10 mins of pounding her I did get the odd little moan, which might of been genuine as they were not over the top. Eventually I fill the sack. Quick clean up, and that's it. I got dressed, say my goodbyes and I'm off. Was only in there 20 mins. But didn't want to hang around!

OUT COME

I don't expect much for £40. For £40 you just get the basic service of OW and protected sex. This was a good pump & dump, with a very attractive, friendly girl, and a good attitude. So a deffo positive for me.

And I was back in the house, and in time for a quick shower, just before the footie kicked off. Happy days!

:thumbsup:

Glad you had a good punt  :drinks:
But would you say this is the same girl? (bear in mind Tattoos have been air brushed out!)

External Link/Members Only

if so she also (or use to?) works in AYS at your service, just down the road, she seems to get around a bit 

Offline Littlefoot

Glad you had a good punt  :drinks:
But would you say this is the same girl? (bear in mind Tattoos have been air brushed out!)

External Link/Members Only

if so she also (or use to?) works in AYS at your service, just down the road, she seems to get around a bit

No I'm pretty sure that's not the same girl. The girl I saw was 5ft 2 if that. She said she's been working at kitty's 2 months. By the looks of things also she'd had a tattoo removed from her shoulder. And her bust isn't that big, she only had a tiny pair. Don't know if that could confirm for you.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 04:22:32 pm by Littlefoot »

mikexxlong

No I'm pretty sure that's not the same girl. The girl I saw was 5ft 2 if that. She said she's been working at kitty's 2 months. By the looks of things also she'd had a tattoo removed from her shoulder. And her bust isn't that big, she only had a tiny pair. Don't know if that could confirm for you.  :hi:

BTW The description Blurb on the GOE web site is not that accurate

If I remember correctly perhaps one thing that may potentially confirm it’s the Louisa I’m referring to
 is she had tattoos on some of her fingers if that rings a bell?

I only enquire because she very inconsistent and has given some very poor services to say the least
some of which are described on this site.

And it was just to warn other punters, so they could make an informed decision on whether to see her or not

Offline Littlefoot

If I remember correctly perhaps one thing that may potentially confirm it’s the Louisa I’m referring to

I only enquire because she very inconsistent and has given some very poor services to say the least

And it was just to warn other punters, so they could make an informed decision on whether to see her or not

No tattoos on fingers.   :thumbsup:

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the info Littlefoot, is definitely appreciated. As is all the info you've given on AYS :hi:

I don't know though, like JB for some reason I just can't bring myself to walk into a parlour. I've tried many times but always end up going to the places, scoping them out, feeling too nervous and then leaving. That was something I'd done many times before I got my head around how to book an indy girl and started punting like that.

It's not so much the stigma for me, I just always feel kinda watched and indiscreet.

Maybe my confidence is up to the level where I could do it now, so might try again soon. I do like the sound of the convenience and price.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the info Littlefoot, is definitely appreciated. As is all the info you've given on AYS :hi:

I don't know though, like JB for some reason I just can't bring myself to walk into a parlour. I've tried many times but always end up going to the places, scoping them out, feeling too nervous and then leaving. That was something I'd done many times before I got my head around how to book an indy girl and started punting like that.

It's not so much the stigma for me, I just always feel kinda watched and indiscreet.

Maybe my confidence is up to the level where I could do it now, so might try again soon. I do like the sound of the convenience and price.

Bearcat... There was no one more nervous than I when I started using parlours. That I can guarantee you!  But after a couple of visits, it's been as simple as eating cheese on toast ever since. It has its benefits, no constant searching for good indies being one, and no booking time. Just turn up in your own time, take your pick of what girl you fancy, and bobs your uncle!

For your first experience I would recommend AYS though. I find it friendlier.

Offline vision2014

Hi MIKE

Yes it is louisa which is in gardenof eden ive seen her there she also worked at  AYS at the time so i did her there has the price was only £35  she was waste of time i think i did a review she just wanted to go through the motion quick has possible

She now works at kittys like LF has pointed out

Offline Littlefoot

Hi mike, I've been doing a bit of homework, regarding Louisa seems you were right, it seems it is the girl I saw today. But I haven't been able to find any negative reviews for her. I've found 2 positives.  Yes the top one is the same girl, just a mix up with her name. (see below) + mine, making it 3 positives.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26962.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100477.msg1193323#msg1193323

I see a lot of negative posts from you on here regarding this girl. But this is a strange one... If she was so bad, why did you go back 3 times? I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'd just like to find out what's going on. So all members are aware of how bad she is.

So could you clear this post up.

Without doubt Louisa

Who works out of at your service and Garden of Eden External Link/Members Only

I had seen her 3 times; it would be a very long post approaching that of a novel trying to explain my utter stupidity  :dash:

Anyway each time she was complete crap to say the least and my personnel opinion is well justified

No enthusiasm what so ever, extras that was paid for was not carried out or very briefly performed in such a half arsed manner it felt insulting,
 Has a real attitude problem, can & will get confrontational for no reason what so ever
Just a disinterested, miserable looking stroppy cow, who should really find another way to get money if she is able,

The only WG who I have walked out on mid punt
I felt genuinely robbed/ ripped off by; even anger and I’ve had some real crap punts before but just felt disappointed & pissed off
 She may look quite nice when all tarted up but best to avoid her

mikexxlong

Hi mike, I've been doing a bit of homework, regarding Louisa seems you were right, it seems it is the girl I saw today. But I haven't been able to find any negative reviews for her. I've found 2 positives.  Yes the top one is the same girl, just a mix up with her name. (see below) + mine, making it 3 positives.

I see a lot of negative posts from you on here regarding this girl. But this is a strange one... If she was so bad, why did you go back 3 times? I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'd just like to find out what's going on. So all members are aware of how bad she is.

Fairly simple really,

Spur of the moment type thing needed to unload
(I rarely pre plan punts and just go when I have the urge and time etc. to do so, hence mostly brothels/clubs used)

Any way on these particular times, she was the most physically attractive option or the “only option” given the choice at the time(s)

A very brief description of the circumstances from what I remember

First time, choice between her and some dark haired fat thing not attractive in the slightest,
 so i chose guess who, she was moody, unresponsive and half arsed etc.

Second time, it was just her free ,all the others busy ,
 should of walked but stupidly thought first time could have been an off day so gave her another chance ,
well it was a repeat performance

Third time, again just her available ,when I became aware of this I was about to walk (and should have)
but she was all bright eyed , smiles ,hugs and kisses and greeted me like a long lost lover . extremely friendly and chatty
 ,a big difference from the previous two times  I was stunned  plus she was all nicely glammed up ,
 long story short little head convinced big head to ignore her previous shit services .and up the stairs we went ,
but as soon as money exchanged hands and she came back into the room ,
she went back to being the stroppy, moody cunt and not carrying out services paid for etc.
 the punt I walked out on midway though

The overall description and my opinion of her is in that post you quoted really

Myself and I believe three or four other punters on this forum have negative views on her service,
 but they are comments in posts rather than proper reviews

She has worked and moved around a number of brothels/ parlours in Birmingham
 probably because punters and or management have enough of her shit

She may have changed who knows?

But if she flicks your switch, fill your boots

Offline Juankerr

I've found 2 positives.  Yes the top one is the same girl, just a mix up with her name. (see below) + mine, making it 3 positives.

Just to confirm what Littlefoot has said above, it was Louisa who I saw and reviewed in the link above, I got her name wrong at the time.

Thanks for the review Lf  :hi:

mikexxlong

I should have added the positives you quote regarding her are

One from 2014 at a brothel that has closed down, the OP didn’t follow up with confirmation
 that it is the same person by visiting/punting said pro$$ie at the different location?
but it doesn’t matter and no need to doubt the OP etc.

The other positive is by an banned member and by their posts comes across like a complete knob
 also bit of an fantasist or at least an exaggerator so IMO I wouldn’t give their posts much credit

And lastly your review

So it’s not like I’m going against the overwhelming Opinion  that she’s a fantastic SP
Or making any outlandish or controversial claims 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 06:59:31 pm by mikexxlong »

Offline Juankerr

One from 2014 at a brothel that has closed down, the OP didn’t follow up with confirmation
 that it is the same person by visiting/punting said pro$$ie at the different location?
but it doesn’t matter and no need to doubt the OP etc.

So it’s not like I’m going against the overwhelming Opinion  that she’s a fantastic SP
Or making any outlandish or controversial claims

In future Mike I'd suggest you post your negative reviews for balance and for the benefit of other punters so they can make an informed choice.

mikexxlong

In future Mike I'd suggest you post your negative reviews for balance and for the benefit of other punters so they can make an informed choice.

Quite agree  :hi:

broksonic

They have a barred metal gate at the Blue Belle Suite also . Really put me off because made me wonder why the need for a barred gate

Offline Littlefoot

I'll second that... So basically Mike you should of given this girl 3 negative reviews, (that would be a first).

When I saw her there was no hint of moodiness or bad attitude, she seemed quite shy, and definitely no signs of being confrontational at all. Infact the opposite was the case. I found her to be friendly and attentive. I fully enjoyed banging the fuck out of her tight little cunt (yes it was tight) for £40.

It seems Mike you are doubting the validity of my review. Which is wrong. I only report facts, and what factually happened. Then members can make their own minds up.

Perhaps Mike, her attitude has improved since you last saw her. You could always try a 4th time now you know where she works!    :sarcastic:

mikexxlong

I'll second that... So basically Mike you should of given this girl 3 negative reviews, (that would be a first).

When I saw her there was no hint of moodiness or bad attitude, she seemed quite shy, and definitely no signs of being confrontational at all. Infact the opposite was the case. I found her to be friendly and attentive. I fully enjoyed banging the fuck out of her tight little cunt (yes it was tight) for £40.

It seems Mike you are doubting the validity of my review. Which is wrong. I only report facts, and what factually happened. Then members can make their own minds up.

Perhaps Mike, her attitude has improved since you last saw her. You could always try a 4th time now you know where she works!    :sarcastic:

Oh dear :rolleyes:

I did not attack you or doubt the validity of your review in the slightest
I merely enquired if it was the same Louisa from AYS etc.

You questioned me; if anything you doubted the validity of my post

But now you act all high and mighty, having a dig at me ,when there was no need :unknown:

The actions of a fluffy white knight

Perhaps you showed your true colours

Offline Littlefoot

But now you act all high and mighty, having a dig at me ,when there was no need :unknown:

No Mike not fluffy white knight at all  :lol:  I have no allegiances with this prossie or any other prossie. I met her once for 20 mins, and have no immediate plans for a repeat. My gripe is you've met her 3 times from what we know of (all negs apparently). So why no reviews? To warn other members?

Offline Juankerr

I don't think anything Littlefoot has said warrants him being accused of white Knighting Mike

mikexxlong

No Mike not fluffy white knight at all  :lol:  I have no allegiances with this prossie or any other prossie. I met her once for 20 mins, and have no immediate plans for a repeat. My gripe is you've met her 3 times from what we know of (all negs apparently). So why no reviews? To warn other members?

Don’t come that bollocks
Why do you think I enquired in the first place?
In hind sight yes review(s) on her should have been posted, but time passed etc.

mikexxlong

I don't think anything Littlefoot has said warrants him being accused of white Knighting Mike

I don’t know, :unknown:
defending a pro$$ie after someone gives a bad review, point of view or bad comment

He made a childish point in describing how good she was directly to me and the forum?
 thereby implying my view is a load of bollocks

But either way no need for the post he made towards me, what was the justification FFS

Offline Juankerr

defending a pro$$ie after someone gives a bad review, point of view or bad comment

He made a childish point in describing how good she was directly to me and the forum?

But either way no need for the post he made towards me, what was the justification FFS

We are all entitled to our own opinions of any particular WG that we have met based mainly on our own experiences.

As far as I can see Littlefoot has only reiterated the fact that he had a good positive recent punt with her with none of the issues you have mentioned from your own negative experiences with her.

To me that doesn't justify accusing someone of white knighting.

Offline Littlefoot

Mike I was not trying to defend the prossie in question. I have zero interest in her or any other prossie. All I was attempting to do was defend the validity of my review, as I felt that was under attack. I may have misjudged the situation as I been drinking all day. If I have read it wrong and you was not attacking my review, then I apologise.

mikexxlong

Mike I was not trying to defend the prossie in question. I have zero interest in her or any other prossie. All I was attempting to do was defend the validity of my review, as I felt that was under attack. I may have misjudged the situation as I been drinking all day. If I have read it wrong and you was not attacking my review, then I apologise.

Fair enough :thumbsup:
 I was not attacking you or the review

Have another drink from me  :drinks:
 No harm done mate  :)

Offline Littlefoot

Fair enough :thumbsup:
 I was not attacking you or the review

Have another drink from me  :drinks:
 No harm done mate  :)

Does that mean I've got another mate?  :sarcastic:

:drinks:

Dodo

Does that mean I've got another mate?  :sarcastic:

:drinks:

Another!!! That infers you already have at least one  :(

Offline Littlefoot

Another!!! That infers you already have at least one  :(

Yep I have one!   :sarcastic:

ElectroPop

Littlefoot, I read on a 2014 thread you need to pay 10 at the gate then another 30 to select. Is it still like that? Appears a risk loosing 10 if one does not fancy any of the girls!

Am tempted on trying one or both parlors next time I am in Birmingham, thanks in advance.

Offline Littlefoot

Littlefoot, I read on a 2014 thread you need to pay 10 at the gate then another 30 to select. Is it still like that? Appears a risk loosing 10 if one does not fancy any of the girls!

Am tempted on trying one or both parlors next time I am in Birmingham, thanks in advance.

Yes at kitty's its £10 to get in, then you usually get the choice of a few girls, make your choice and pay a further £30! So if you didn't like the look of any of them, then yes you would lose your £10 if you decided to walk!

Just down the road you have AYS, where its £35 usually pick from 2 or 3 girls. No up front charge there, so if you didn't like your choices there you could walk, with all your money still in your pocket! Thursday seems to be a good day there now, with Vanessa and Zara both working then!

ElectroPop

Yes at kitty's its £10 to get in, then you usually get the choice of a few girls, make your choice and pay a further £30! So if you didn't like the look of any of them, then yes you would lose your £10 if you decided to walk!

Just down the road you have AYS, where its £35 usually pick from 2 or 3 girls. No up front charge there, so if you didn't like your choices there you could walk, with all your money still in your pocket! Thursday seems to be a good day there now, with Vanessa and Zara both working then!

Thank you Littlefoot, very kind of you. This place is full of selfless punters, I believe some of us should get together around some pints someday LOL

Offline Littlefoot

Thank you Littlefoot, very kind of you. This place is full of selfless punters, I believe some of us should get together around some pints someday LOL

:drinks:  :thumbsup:

My pleasure! Hope I was some kind of help to you!

Offline smiley9

LoL yes EP a great idea then we can all discuss your 2 Reviews ??  :dash:  :lol:  :drinks:

Offline vision2014

I would be up for that electropop then we can discuss our reviews without some well know idiots on here who just seem to attack your reviews i shall stick you on my friends list so if i do get further info i PM you

ElectroPop

I would be up for that electropop then we can discuss our reviews without some well know idiots on here who just seem to attack your reviews i shall stick you on my friends list so if i do get further info i PM you

Thanks mate. More then reviews, its hanging out with adults and chatting that matters. Only recently I moved from picking up civies to hiring prossies and its not the kind of thing one openly debates with your household friends...

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the Review LF the more Reviews the better so other members are helped in making Punting decisions  :drinks:

Offline megaman

is this the same louisa from this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113752.0 hanna?

also this is very odd if you look at this I have looked on the garden of eden page and shes not Hungary anymore shes a 22 swedish blonde as you can see by the news update tweets and I can clearly see its her in the pics its her. old profile is the same but the tweets are odd telling us she is 22 and Swedish.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:38:03 pm by megaman »

Offline Littlefoot

is this the same louisa from this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113752.0 hanna?

also this is very odd if you look at this I have looked on the garden of eden page and shes not Hungary anymore shes a 22 swedish blonde as you can see by the news update tweets and I can clearly see its her in the pics its her. old profile is the same but the tweets are odd telling us she is 22 and Swedish.

No!! One is named Hannah and one is named Louisa! Totally different girls!!

Offline Littlefoot

If you'd read the two reviews more closely, you would have seen they're different girls!

Description of Louisa

Louisa is a 25 year old Hungarian. Stands at around 5ft 2, size 8, great little titties and a nice flat tum A few body tattoos. She has long dyed blond, frizzy hair, very pretty face IMO.

Description of Hannah

Hanna is a 25 year old Hungarian lady, with shoulder length blond hair, stands at 5 ft. Is pretty facially, and is carrying a bit of a spare tyre  around her midriff. Didn't put me off though.