Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciebee cuckold rolepay - Mansfield  (Read 3234 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

randypostman

External Link/Members Only
I saw that Lucie was advertising a cuckold role play session & even though it is not something i had previously done or thought about it was with Lucie so i went ahead & booked a 30min session.
Coms were good a bit of banter going on on the thread on UKE.
Anyway the day arrives & i arrived at Lucies new place & was buzzed into the building. Lucie is at the open door waiting to greet me & i have to say it was nice to see her again, she was dressed as requested & greeted me with a lovly smile & sove very nice kissing & a very quick chat.
Lucie asked if i wanted to see her on my own or if i was ok with her cuckold friend watching, well as i was there for roll play it was ok by me for him to watch, he came out of another room & we all proceded to the bedroom.
Lucie handcuffed her friends hands behind his back & was told to sit down & just watch,
Lucie & i proceded to get on the bed & started with some nice dfk, i slowly worked my way down her delightful body until i was finallt between her legs & started to perform oral sex on her, during this time we were both making comments to her cuckold friend on how nice it was & that all he could do is sit there & watch
After a while Lucie asked to suck my cock & i was more than happy to let her, a quick change in positions & then Lucie proceded to perform wonderful oral on me with the occasional dt, i asked her cuckold friend if he was enjoying the view!
Lucie is great at giving oral it soon it was time to get a condom on.
Lucie got on top & the feeling & view of her was magnificent.
We then moved to the bottom of the bed where i was stood up & had Lucies legs over my shoulders whilst the cuck had a good veiw of my cock sliding in & out.
It was time to finish so Lucie slid off the bed & Lucie proceded to finish me of with her mouth & hands & i told her i wanted to come oh her breasts. Well i had a leg shaking orgasm all over Lucies breasts & even if i so so myself there was quite a lot!
The cuckold was then instructed to clean her up which he happily did so.
When Lucie waa all cleaned up Lucie & myself went into the next room to get dressed whislt the cucold was instructed to clean the bedroom up.
I must admit it was one of the best orgasms i had ever had & my legs were still shaking for quite a while after & i must admit i really enjoyed the roleplay & seeing Lucie again, she is a star

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh now that's a different way of doing things.

Not for me but each to their own.  :hi: :hi:

Cheers for the review fella.....reads like you had a great time.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Here's the numerical link which I've asked the boss to add.

Offline PepeMAGA

Great review,  could never be that other guy though,  I mean wtf. Cleaning up another guys jizz.  :lol:

Online NervousJ

Great review.

Now I'm a bit niave and thick about somethings, so please just Humour me. But does this other bloke pay to do this as well, would he fuck her afterwards...

Yes yes, I need to get out more.... :unknown:

Offline PepeMAGA

Great review.

Now I'm a bit niave and thick about somethings, so please just Humour me. But does this other bloke pay to do this as well, would he fuck her afterwards...

Yes yes, I need to get out more.... :unknown:
This is the thing.  My understanding is that they don't fuck them,  or they get sloppy seconds in a bb situation. Sometimes they actually pay more than the guy fucking the girl.
Think it depends on the guy's fantasy.  :unknown:

Sureshot

What was the girls name? Dont think you mentioned it  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

This is the thing.  My understanding is that they don't fuck them,  or they get sloppy seconds in a bb situation. Sometimes they actually pay more than the guy fucking the girl.
Think it depends on the guy's fantasy.  :unknown:

The term cuckold is invariably incorrectly used.

The most basic definition of a cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.

In a punting scenario the "cuckold" plays the part of the husband.

I like this definition....

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her sole property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

another good one is this.....

A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

The suggestion that the cuckold would get BB after the event is IMHO highly misguided.

Online NervousJ

Be just my luck to have to Hoover up and make you a brew Mr FF.... :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Be just my luck to have to Hoover up and make you a brew Mr FF.... :D

I'm sure that can be arranged.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll have to be tied up, bagged and locked in the wardrobe though as mini me doesn't like spectators.

Offline Turtle Z

I saw that Lucie was advertising a cuckold role play session & even though it is not something i had previously done or thought about it was with Lucie so i went ahead & booked a 30min session.
Coms were good a bit of banter going on on the thread on UKE.
Anyway the day arrives & i arrived at Lucies new place & was buzzed into the building. Lucie is at the open door waiting to greet me & i have to say it was nice to see her again, she was dressed as requested & greeted me with a lovly smile & sove very nice kissing & a very quick chat.
Lucie asked if i wanted to see her on my own or if i was ok with her cuckold friend watching, well as i was there for roll play it was ok by me for him to watch, he came out of another room & we all proceded to the bedroom.
Lucie handcuffed her friends hands behind his back & was told to sit down & just watch,
Lucie & i proceded to get on the bed & started with some nice dfk, i slowly worked my way down her delightful body until i was finallt between her legs & started to perform oral sex on her, during this time we were both making comments to her cuckold friend on how nice it was & that all he could do is sit there & watch
After a while Lucie asked to suck my cock & i was more than happy to let her, a quick change in positions & then Lucie proceded to perform wonderful oral on me with the occasional dt, i asked her cuckold friend if he was enjoying the view!
Lucie is great at giving oral it soon it was time to get a condom on.
Lucie got on top & the feeling & view of her was magnificent.
We then moved to the bottom of the bed where i was stood up & had Lucies legs over my shoulders whilst the cuck had a good veiw of my cock sliding in & out.
It was time to finish so Lucie slid off the bed & Lucie proceded to finish me of with her mouth & hands & i told her i wanted to come oh her breasts. Well i had a leg shaking orgasm all over Lucies breasts & even if i so so myself there was quite a lot!
The cuckold was then instructed to clean her up which he happily did so.
When Lucie waa all cleaned up Lucie & myself went into the next room to get dressed whislt the cucold was instructed to clean the bedroom up.
I must admit it was one of the best orgasms i had ever had & my legs were still shaking for quite a while after & i must admit i really enjoyed the roleplay & seeing Lucie again, she is a star

Yes, what was her name again?  :lol:

Offline PepeMAGA

The term cuckold is invariably incorrectly used.

The most basic definition of a cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.

In a punting scenario the "cuckold" plays the part of the husband.

I like this definition....

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her sole property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

another good one is this.....

A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

The suggestion that the cuckold would get BB after the event is IMHO highly misguided.
As I say it depends on the fantasy.  I wasn't referring so much to bb in a punting situation,  more in private sexual relationships.
Again no expert on this but I would say the range is;
No sexual contact from the cuck
Submissive sexual contact to include face sitting,  rimming,  possibly with the male.
Up to a normal sexual relationship when the third party isn't present.
None of those would be my cup of tea,  at least in the position of cuckold.

Offline mrfishyfoo

......I wasn't referring so much to bb in a punting situation,  more in private sexual relationships......

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

You missed one.  :hi:

That was deliberate. It was my pedant test and you passed with flying colours  :hi:

randypostman

Just thought id clear up a couple of things.
The cuckold does not get to have sex with Lucie. She edges him and denies him orgasms throughout the day. I was informed of this during our meet. The cuckold also contributed to my cost for the meeting.

Offline mrfishyfoo

The cuckold does not get to have sex with Lucie. She edges him and denies him orgasms throughout the day. I was informed of this during our meet. The cuckold also contributed to my cost for the meeting.

Fuck me.....or not as the case may be  :lol: :lol: he really was a proper cuckold slave.  :scare: :scare:

Each to their own and all that.

Offline PepeMAGA

Could do with a few more of these guys,  would bring the price down.
Was just thinking,  what happens if she asks if he can be in the room,  she brings him in and its your boss or something. Or someone famous. Not sure how well I'd perform with (for example) Jeremy Corbyn watching me.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
If he fancies chucking £50 in the pot for me I'm free on Friday  :lol: :dance: :P

Offline cueball

If he fancies chucking £50 in the pot for me I'm free on Friday  :lol: :dance: :P

I honestly thought you were the cuck  :D

You know what they say..... too many cucks spoil the broth  :D

I'll get my coat shall I  :dash:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

I'd gladly sit there and watch you make a mess of things then show you how us EM stallion's roll matey  :lol:

Did you hear I'm  building a wall and you northerners are going to pay for it ;) :lol: :wacko: :lol: :wacko: :lol:

GolfNut

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't knock it till you try it CB

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:47:48 pm by GolfNut »

Offline cueball

I'd gladly sit there and watch you make a mess of things then show you how us EM stallion's roll matey  :lol:

Did you hear I'm  building a wall and you northerners are going to pay for it ;) :lol: :wacko: :lol: :wacko: :lol:
Oh, I'll make a mess alright, then you stallions can Hoover it up  :sarcastic:

Stallions  :lol: :lol: stallions  :lol: :lol: :lol: stallions  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stallions.... being or riding? The hooves, the hooves, the galloping hooves  :lol: :lol:

I'm assuming the wall will be a shiny affair then, topped with flowers and ribbons  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:52:30 pm by cueball »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Didn't anyone tell you we're all related to diggers up here.

The mining type that is.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm assuming the wall will be a shiny affair then, topped with flowers and ribbons  :lol:

Whatever it is MrKendrig has already breached their western defences  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

It would come as abit of a shock if the other guy held up a scorecard after and offered a critique of your performance? "From Len, a 10.....or Seveeeern" Just hope you don't get the Reville-Hawood creature   :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

It would come as abit of a shock if the other guy held up a scorecard after and offered a critique of your performance? "From Len, a 10.....or Seveeeern" Just hope you don't get the Reville-Hawood creature   :D

That's fucking hilarious.  :hi: :hi:

If the panel pays for the punt then I'm in.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Online NervousJ

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I've always had the urge when visiting these Chinese WG's to ask the madam to sit in and watch but never got round to doing it/ had the balls but I'd like to give it a blast once haha  :lol:

Offline dirkdiggler583

Done plenty of swingers events was I was young and had a decent physique.
It's amazing the number of women who seem to be able to get there husband to sit in the corner whilst someone else fucks the brains our there other half and then call him over to clean up at the end.

I don't mind who is watching, but I ain't cleaning up after no one!

Offline PepeMAGA

Done plenty of swingers events was I was young and had a decent physique.
It's amazing the number of women who seem to be able to get there husband to sit in the corner whilst someone else fucks the brains our there other half and then call him over to clean up at the end.

I don't mind who is watching, but I ain't cleaning up after no one!
Fucking hell,  not even a working girl,  the wife. It's like buying a Ferrari but never driving it yourself,  getting another guy to drive it and.... Fuck I don't know what it's like.  Can't relate at all  :unknown: