Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Electra @ GFE Sheffield?  (Read 1602 times)

Jimm007

Just wondering if anybody has seen her, or knows of if she's worked anywhere else?

If not, I may give slip her a length and report back with a review.

Offline One Eyed Snake

She looks awesome I hear she's hot.

Jimm007

She looks awesome I hear she's hot.

I'm going to TOFTT and will report back, assuming she's available when I turn up.

Jimm007

It's not getting any interest at all. Which is a sign not to bother.

Will try somebody else.

Offline Michaelc

The fabulous Elektra / Electra is ex-Sandy's Superstars and there's +ve coverage of her over on the red rose regional thread. Following the closure, she's also available quite regularly at Flair in Dewsbury, where she gives an amazing GFE in my opinion - I'm a big fan!

Offline mrfishyfoo

The fabulous Elektra / Electra is ex-Sandy's Superstars and there's +ve coverage of her over on the red rose regional thread. Following the closure, she's also available quite regularly at Flair in Dewsbury, where she gives an amazing GFE in my opinion - I'm a big fan!

Then perhaps you could do a review  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and share your experiences with your fellow punters ??  :hi: :hi:

Offline stevedave

Good intel, thanks. Especially about Flairs, could be handy.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good intel, thanks. Especially about Flairs, could be handy.

There's offsite report(s) that indicate she's been at Flairs for ages MrSD.