Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Let down  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Crackpot11

Just a warning if anyone is thinking of booking Lucy Lou External Link/Members Only - been let down about three times with this one.
Always have a back up plan!
Unfortunately back up plan also let me down, although no names as this was first time, maybe need a plan c? Wouldn't have minded but was half way there when texted.
Lesson? Worth paying a bit more for reliability but finding it hard to find both reliability and vfm.

Offline Roth

Just a warning if anyone is thinking of booking Lucy Lou External Link/Members Only - been let down about three times with this one.
Unfortunately back up plan also let me down, although no names as this was first time, maybe need a plan c? Wouldn't have minded but was half way there when texted.
Lesson? Worth paying a bit more for reliability but finding it hard to find both reliability and vfm.

If she let you down on a confirmed booking then worth putting up a negative review.  :hi:

Online ciderhead

If she let you down on a confirmed booking then worth putting up a negative review.  :hi:

this, once can be excused but three times is taking the piss

Offline The_Don

numerical link and post below quote below:

Also, avoid Lucy Lou.

External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to do a review of her for ages. Time waster and will let you down. Happened to me and other punters.

North Devon badly needs more touring girls.