Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina - Bristol  (Read 3655 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

I will start off by saying that this is my second review of Angelina.  I have not so far reviewed any girl more than once, the reasons I am reviewing Angelina again is that firstly it has been a year since my other review, also in that time I have seen Angelina countless times since and sometimes when you see a girl as often as I have seen her, then the quality of service can go down, not here.  Also I am aware that she is one of the most popular girls in the South West area and she has a lot of reviews on here already, but despite that I will do another review, and I promise I will try and not be too fluffy.

Arrangements were made by text and through Adultwork more than a week in advance as I had time off work this particular day. Booking was for 90 minutes at £250. Comms were as good as always, she is located in an apartment in Bristol City Centre.  I arrived on the day well in advance, and was let into her apartment a few minutes earlier than scheduled.  A drink and shower was offered and taken and money was exchanged.

I will not go into too much detail about my time spent with her, but as I said earlier, sometimes when you see a girl a number of times, then sometimes the quality of service can decline, not with Angelina, and if anything, it keeps getting better. I had the full works, and the great thing about seeing her throughout the past year is that she knows what I like, and she delivered brilliantly.  I had a fantastic time, and she did all she could to satisfy me. She is also very good company which is a big reason why I keep returning. I took a shower before I left and I fully look forward to our next booking.  If for some reason you have not see Angelina yet then I could not recommend her enough.  Easily the best girl I have seen. 10/10.

Offline Roth

Nice one MrD. :drinks: Top prossie who these days always delivers. :rose: :rose:

Offline KC66

She is one special lady. Third visit in as many weeks and out of this world, that girl cums like a train!!  :cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Best in the West   Simples  :hi:

Offline MaxDeane

Hey MrD, as the last reviewer of Sexy Angelina maybe you could tell me how tall she is, unbelievably there are 40+ reviews of this girl, all glowing but not one person mentions how tall she is? Not on her profile not anywhere.

It looks like I'd be a fool not to see her sometime, but being a proper short ass, only 5'7" and loving the WG's I see to wear heels, basically only heels, I'm hoping she is 5'3" or shorter.

Am I in luck?

Offline mrdiamond77

Good question.  I have seen her often enough so I should know.  I would say 5'5"? at a guess. Anyone else here agree with my estimation?

Lz-129

At least 5"5' I'd say, maybe a bit taller. She does have lovely long legs.

Although she does spend half the time at around 3"0'  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:51:54 am by Lz-129 »

Offline JimmySW

She isn't vertical enough to notice her height - I'm 5'6" and I honestly never noticed her height, she took her heels off and we were fine!

Offline KC66

I say she is 5'3". Very petite in all respects, perfect size and shape for me!  :hi:

Lz-129

I say she is 5'3". Very petite in all respects, perfect size and shape for me!  :hi:

No, she's taller than that. That's smaller than my mrs and she's not that short. She says 5"6' on her profile and that's probably accurate.

Offline mrdiamond77

No, she's taller than that. That's smaller than my mrs and she's not that short. She says 5"6' on her profile and that's probably accurate.

She is taller than 5'3" yes.

Offline KC66

So I asked the lady herself, and she is indeed 5'6".  :crazy:

vw

So I asked the lady herself, and she is indeed 5'6".  :crazy:

Why would she give a different answer to her profile, of course she would say that.   :unknown:

Offline KC66

She wouldn't, it was stated above that her height wasn't on her profile, I didn't check this before I entered the guessing game of who thinks they know best!! So once it was being challenged I thought why not just ask!!

Anyway, mystery solved!!  :rolleyes:

vw

Anyway, mystery solved!!  :rolleyes:

Next mystery for you to solve Sherlock !

Why was she banned for sending threats by pm ?

Lz-129

Next mystery for you to solve Sherlock !

Why was she banned for sending threats by pm ?

Ask goat, he reported it.

Offline MrMatrix

Hi MrD. Pleased to hear you had a good time with your regular girl. Does she ever work away from Bristol at all as its a place I rarely visit. MM

Offline Roth

Hi MrD. Pleased to hear you had a good time with your regular girl. Does she ever work away from Bristol at all as its a place I rarely visit. MM

She has been known to tour Exeter. :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

As Roth has sad in his post she used to tour Exeter.  She may have stopped now and just works in Bristol, at least for the time being.  Thanks MM.   :hi:  MD

Offline MrMatrix

Offline mrdiamond77

I had another booking with Angelina very recently.  I was thinking of doing another review but as I have already reviewed her twice, I don't think a third review of the same girl may be appreciated here.  However I will add on to the last review I have done.

Booking was made well in advance.  I booked about a month ago as I was trying to get an appointment a couple of weeks ago but Angie was going on holiday for that day, so another day was organised for when she returned.  Booking was for 90 minutes incall.  Booking was at the usual incall location in Bristol.  I arrived ahead of time and Angelina let me into the flat almost 10 minutes early.

Angelina greeted me as warmly as ever, as I have seen her many times.  Drink and shower with clean towel was provided and money was exchanged.  Services I had were RO, OWO, tie and tease, anal play and penetration (protected) in a few positions which included cowgirl, doggy and missionary.  After having a relaxing massage, Angelina got me up again for a second time (no mean feat at my age) and afterwards spent the rest of the booking having a chat while also enjoying plenty of kissing.  One extra detail from my previous reviews.  Angelina has since had a boob enhancement.  I found her sexy enough naturally so would not have been bothered if she had not had the surgery, but just to say that I think her boobs have been very well done and are very nice.

Finished the booking having another drink and shower and leaving on time. I will be seeing Angelina again in the future.  As this is likely to be my last punt of the year, it was a great last booking for 2017.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 07:12:05 pm by mrdiamond77 »