Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondeheidi - Southampton  (Read 3485 times)

Shots99

Clarkey

Twice.

Once about 11 yrs ago.  She was a stunner then, very, very  good looking girl and a figure to go with it.  She must have been late twenties. Nice house in Hedge end. Only problem was the extremely vanilla service was terrible. I remember leaving extremely hacked off and £150 lighter.

I saw her about 4 years ago, not realizing it was her until she opened the door. She was renting/had access to a grotty one bed flat in Bursledon. She had gone from a perfect 10 to a good size 14/16. still a nice looking girl, but way, way bigger. Service was marginally better. I was determined not to be thrown out early that time.

HireAPussy

Twice.

Once about 11 yrs ago.  She was a stunner then, very, very  good looking girl and a figure to go with it.  She must have been late twenties. Nice house in Hedge end. Only problem was the extremely vanilla service was terrible. I remember leaving extremely hacked off and £150 lighter.

I saw her about 4 years ago, not realizing it was her until she opened the door. She was renting/had access to a grotty one bed flat in Bursledon. She had gone from a perfect 10 to a good size 14/16. still a nice looking girl, but way, way bigger. Service was marginally better. I was determined not to be thrown out early that time.

Was she formerly Hollie something or other?  Used to an indi but also with Night and Day agency, blonde hair, spoke with a bit of a lisp with an ugly mole on her face seem to remember she had that removed.

Clarkey

Yes, that's right Holly. It was actually pre adultwork, was an indy ad. Don't remember mole or lisp, just a stunning face and hot bod. Might have been as far back as 2003/4

Offline Stiltskin

I don't recall seeing this profile before, probably above my normal age range. I'm quite interested in seeing her, but I'm not too keen on hotels unless it's some huge anonymous hotel with a bar etc.

Offline Hantsolo

Yes, that's right Holly. It was actually pre adultwork, was an indy ad. Don't remember mole or lisp, just a stunning face and hot bod. Might have been as far back as 2003/4

Was she in Hedge End? Near the station?

HireAPussy

She must have declined rapidly by 2007 or possibly 2008 when I saw her.  Average looks, say size 12 and older than you thought, mild lisp and big ugly mole on face which did suddenly disappear so must have had treatment.

HireAPussy

Was she in Hedge End? Near the station?

Yes Hedge End before she retired approx 2009 but moved about a bit.  I seem to remember at one time she used a flat in West End.

Offline macman26

Hey has anyone seen Blondeheidi in Southampton?
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Seen her a few months back - working from a safe hotel - must get around to writing a review. Only thing i would say she did look her age and she has now had a few kids and all that went with having them, and she did keep a close on time but she was quite dirty and did full cim. Anal is a big no no however.   

Would i go back to see her - not sure - as not mind blowing time with her!

Offline TallnHung

Just seen her.
proper MILF.  Review coming soonest.

Offline womanlover

Just seen her.
proper MILF.  Review coming soonest.

Hey, you got around to writing your review yet? :)

Offline womanlover

I've done a review mate!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151395.0

Hey, yeah i've seen yours, good review :)
I was reffering to TallnHung!

I'm booked in to see her soon, so looking forward to it,,, i'll report back afterwards with my thoughts!