Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zen Massage Upminster Bridge  (Read 12763 times)

Offline Stitch

External Link/Members Only

At last, my first review!!
Having been to and posted about Zen Massage many times, I thought it's about time it had its own thread.

Called today at 10am hoping for a morning appointment and asked who was available. Two girls were working, a Chinese girl whose name I've forgot and Janet, a Polish girl. If you've read my previous posts on this place, Janet was my first and best punt here, although she said she was Brazilian!! Me, thinking it was a mix up, jumped at the chance to see Janet again. I was told she was not available until after 11am today, so I booked her a 1hour massage at 1pm.

Parked at the back as always, (saves on tickets or fines) and rang the back door bell. The 'madame' of the place welcomed be back, but seemed a little surprised Id picked Janet !!

Anyway, paperwork done (£45) went into the little room and got undressed. A few minutes later, in walks Polish Janet. Tall and slim. Looked OK, but this was not 'my Janet'

Starts off by her asking me if I'd had any injuries etc etc and having got the medical out the way starts the massage. She came across of knowing her subject very well, explaining what she was going to do etc and some actions might hurt etc and if so to let her know.
She speaks good English and was very chatty throughout.

Really gave me a good going over on the back of my legs, back & bum. This was a full on technical type massage, administered by a pro. I was well impressed. She kept saying I would enjoy it more as time went on.

After 50 mins of having all my knots untied, she tells me to turn over as we have only 10mins left.
I broach the subject of extras, to which she replies we don't really have much time left today, but if I book an extra 30 mins next time I see her, we would have a lot of fun together..... Then before I know it, she's up on the table between my legs bringing my limp cock to life. Wow, what an explosive finish, she knows her stuff.

She didn't ask for any extra, but she was thankful when I gave her a £20 tip.

So that's the review of Polish Janet.

A few observations/ comments...
* She works with the lights dimmed as she is not a great looker once the mascara runs from sweating
* She has got a bit of a belly on her, but nice tits. Worked in her bra.
* Really enjoyed the proper deep massage. For a real massage with HE, she's great.
* Would I see her again ? Yes I would, even if just for the massage

Andrewjohn

I paid for 1 hour massage but the Brasillian after 30 minutes asked if i wanted a hapoy ending.
She said £20 extra.
I okayed it but she started 30 mins into the normal massage and not at the end which i expected as the extra cost.
I just made sure that i lasted the 30 minutes.
Poor girl she was holding one arm on her wrist lol.
It was to be fair the best ending i have ever had though.
Try ching in South ockendon.
She advertises £50 for 1 hour but after a few times gives a happy ending .She advertises on gumtree..Just type ching Upminster. She wears hold ups short skirt and lets you ride your hand up the back....

Offline Stitch

On which day did you see the Brasilian ? Was it recent, would love to see her again

Offline Silva2

I paid for 1 hour massage but the Brasillian after 30 minutes asked if i wanted a hapoy ending.
She said £20 extra.
I okayed it but she started 30 mins into the normal massage and not at the end which i expected as the extra cost.
I just made sure that i lasted the 30 minutes.
Poor girl she was holding one arm on her wrist lol.
It was to be fair the best ending i have ever had though.
Try ching in South ockendon.
She advertises £50 for 1 hour but after a few times gives a happy ending .She advertises on gumtree..Just type ching Upminster. She wears hold ups short skirt and lets you ride your hand up the back....

Sounds interesting. Is Ching oriental? How old roughly? Any chance of a link as I cannot find?

Offline Titti Tatti

Thanks for the positive review will be paying a visit before long.

Can you find a link for Ching?  Unless she's amazing why wait a couple of visits for extras?

Offline Mij

Looks like Janet has left Zen now.  :(

Shame as she actually fixed my back which has been giving me grief for years!

Anyone know where she has gone to, or has her contact details that you can pass on by pm please?

Cheers.
Mij

Online Jonestown

Thanks for the positive review will be paying a visit before long.

Can you find a link for Ching?  Unless she's amazing why wait a couple of visits for extras?

Looks great to me :-

External Link/Members Only

Offline djs1969

Hi guys shouldnt this be in east of england and not london ?
The brasilian girl is marie works on Wednesday (see my review)

Offline nkw79

Looks like Janet has left Zen now.  :(

Shame as she actually fixed my back which has been giving me grief for years!

Anyone know where she has gone to, or has her contact details that you can pass on by pm please?

Cheers.
Mij

If you do find out let me know, Janet was quality and would love to find out where she has gone, she did say her friend has a massage shop in kent.

Offline Davyboy25

Thanks to the various posts here tried Zen a few weeks back.  Can't remember her name (think it was Lauren ?) but services were limited but the place is fairly local and cheaper than the usual places I'd go in London.

Really nice girl, about mid 20s but only offered HR (maybe B2B) but didn't ask.  No BJ or FS.  Facially not great 4/10 but HR for about 50 mins !!  Obviously had to get her to stop a few times to last that long and really pleasant chatty girl.

Will have to try some of the others girls mentioned who seem to offer more fairly soon.  Gather that seems to be Amy or Marianne.  Any others ?  Also seems like the going rate is £45 hour massage and about £50 extras for most things.

Can't wait to get back there !

Offline Mij

Lauren's quite cool when you get to know her. Have had quite extended B2B sessions with her, and she allows RO too, but no oral or FS (yet!). Great massage too. Get her to give you a foot massage afterwards (£10 for extra 15 mins)......great way to feel revived!

Mij

ZenOn69

Kent???. HAHA Polish Janet works in Chelsea . Close to Gloucester tube station.I think it's 124 Crowell Road. You  welcome !!

Offline Mij

Kent???. HAHA Polish Janet works in Chelsea . Close to Gloucester tube station.I think it's 124 Crowell Road. You  welcome !!

Thanks for the (quite specific) info.

One might raise questions though as you seem to have joined just today to post this bit of information...with a username possibly linking you to the place where she used to work. If this is true, and you are just being helpful to pass on the information then I thank you very much.

Cheers,
Mij  :drinks:

Offline nkw79

That's a far distance to go, however if that is you Janet then we miss you!!!

Offline dieseldriver

Anymore on Ching? Perhaps changed her mind and now giving HJ on first visit?

Offline nkw79

Been three times now, massage isn’t ok but her hand skills for the moment of pleasure is second to none! However there is no nakedness on her behalf, well it’s never been offered for £60 for an hour is well worth it especially as your looking at £100+ for others