Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy Fulham  (Read 2408 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline ducky66

First of all I'am sorry for late review. I didn't found a time to do this.

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

It was around half year ago, and she's already well known to our community/forum.

Everything was delivered with a smile. I found her very chatty and eager to please. At the meeting you clearly se that's she has her routine and you can go with flow.

Only downside was little tummy, but she's not young anymore and that's fine.

Did I recommended: Yes It's a good service and VFM on the London map     

Offline pumps

First of all I'am sorry for late review. I didn't found a time to do this.

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

It was around half year ago, and she's already well known to our community/forum.

Everything was delivered with a smile. I found her very chatty and eager to please. At the meeting you clearly se that's she has her routine and you can go with flow.

Only downside was little tummy, but she's not young anymore and that's fine.

Did I recommended: Yes It's a good service and VFM on the London map     

EEP watch out the "out of date review" police will be after you.

Thanks for reviewing, and I'm not having a dig... but that review couldn't of taken more than 1min to write how does one not find the time?.

Would of been great to have read detailed review and hear about the in's and out's of the service.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 10:29:22 pm by pumps »

Offline ducky66

Simply forget to write at the time and the time of being. Constantly postpone for another day, so there you go.

From memory recall it was pretty standard for me DFK, CIM and she let me to light face fuck her  2 or 3 pops.

Offline Convince Me

and she let me to light face fuck her....

I assume this was so she could still gas for Hungary!