Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Melodey touring Bristol  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Filthy looking prossie in Town next week. :rose: Bit on the pricey side and mixed reviews. :unknown:

Offline tel_house

Filthy looking prossie in Town next week. :rose: Bit on the pricey side and mixed reviews. :unknown:

The negative review is due to her poor comms, regarding price £150 for a British WG in Southampton is the going rate. When I've seen her the price has included anal, spanking, CIM and many BDSM activities.

She wont be to everyone's taste but if you are into BDSM and looking for a filthy bitch then go for it. The best way to contact her is by phone or text, don't bother with AW e-mail, a waste of time.

Roth, if you do see her don't forget the review.

TH

Offline Roth

KenniLingus

I messaged her and she replied saying her bristol visit was postponed. She's been on my watch list for a good year or so. She looks like a corker.

WhattheFlip

I messaged her and she replied saying her bristol visit was postponed. She's been on my watch list for a good year or so. She looks like a corker.

Not a stunning looking girl, has had a kid or two, but tits and arse are cracking and she is filthy-all inclusive. One of those you genuinely feel like would be fucking everyone were she not a WG. Some of the videos of her on AW where she's getting her backdoors absolutely smashed in at the old southern parties...Crikey.

Offline Roth

Back on for Monday seemingly. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only