Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle at LaMaison in Bury.  (Read 665 times)

Offline Mark_bm

This is my first review on here ... go easy on me .. 

External Link/Members Only

I saw Michelle last week 1/2/2016 for 1hr, I've seen her a number of times before this too.

She is a short petite girl with a nice big rack and nice round ass.
She's got pretty girl next door looks. I read someone else say she's got a look of Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory which I agree with. 

She's down as 21 year old but realistically she's somewhere between 25 and 27.

She's a submissive girl. With a great attitude towards her work.
Nothing is too much for her and she doesn't mind being treated rough, I get a feeeling she likes it far rougher than I dare!

When I'm paying I mostly just got for a good BJ session and Michelle is really good at this. She will suck away for the whole hour without Complaining.  She has a good technique if you leave her to it but also takes instruction really well. I Just tell her how I want it and she seems to nail it (different every time tbh).
She's well up for role play and dirty talk when requested. This seems to come from nowhere too as she's very quiet otherwise. She's happy to have her hair pulled and her ass and tits slapped, probably more I haven't really pushed boundaries on this. 
She deepthroats like a champ and is happy to have her hair grabbed as I hold her head down on me while she chokes and gags for what seems like an eternity (I haven't timed it but I often pull her back up thinking surely she needs to breath soon rather than her fighting her way back up)

I'm pretty sure she enjoys all of this as she's always soaking wet after a good face fucking session.

I haven't fucked her yet and do plan to at some point. She tells me she likes being degraded while fucked too. Choking and face spitting etc.

I don't think I've been close to the limits of her submission yet.  I really enjoy submissive women but I'm not naturally hugely dominant (my insctincs kick in telling me this is a person have some respect lol)., I'm working in this though and Michelle is ideal for this.

Highly recommended. I'm going back today.

Offline bigthickdick

Hi pal and welcome to the forum. Not a bad review for a first... how much did you pay for the service?

Offline Mark_bm

Thanks. £120 total I think.

£100 for the hour plus £10 OWO. Plus £10 for CIM/Facial.

Offline con-a-ser

Yes seen her a few times & in a two girl & always get that type of service

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hi Mark, as others have said welcome on board and thanks for the review which is as good as any i've seen  :thumbsup:

Quite interested in seeing this girl for a bit of a sub punt however -
Her profile says curvy which tends to put me off a bit as I always tend to associate curvy = chunky / fat however her 2 pics suggest she isn't chunky?
Also the 2nd pic shows her hair as being short and blonde so i wonder if this is still a fair reflection of her?

Cheers

Offline Mark_bm

I would not call her chunky.  Her curves are all where you would want them. 

She's brunette now (dark maybe even black) and her hair is longer than that picture but still not very long.

She should put some more pictures on really.

Also I forgot to mention. She has piercings in her eyebrows.

She's got a bit of an emo / goth look.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers mate, think you've sold her as I prefer long dark hair to short blonde  :thumbsup:
Not had a punt for about 5 weeks now so I think a booking may be immanent  :music:

Offline Mark_bm

Yes seen her a few times & in a two girl & always get that type of service

Who was the 2 girl with ?  Imagine having 2 sub girls to boss about. Haha. Would be like a kid in a sweet shop.

Offline Mark_bm

Cheers mate, think you've sold her as I prefer long dark hair to short blonde  :thumbsup:
Not had a punt for about 5 weeks now so I think a booking may be immanent  :music:

Glad I could help!

Offline con-a-ser

Who was the 2 girl with ?  Imagine having 2 sub girls to boss about. Haha. Would be like a kid in a sweet shop.

McKenzie is is Dom & gives a good BJ & I like to fuck & get on with
A commnet was said as a joke & then the three of us ended up in the room

in Short I was undecided who I wanted to see & asked Mckenzie
She said avaoid A but B & C are good in the room as I have done 2 girls with them
Not sure about Michelle as not been in the room with her but by all accounts she is very good

so a 2 girl it was

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53489.0