Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Barbie xx - Barking  (Read 1406 times)

5 review(s) for Cute Barbie xx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline oohermrs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decent, plain vanilla punt.

Comms were good, prompt replies and speaks good English (been here over 3 years now).  Operates out of her own terraced place, but parking a bit of a pain (resident parking only and loads of cars parked all over the pavement etc).

Decent-looking blonde in her late 20s.  Photos are accurate, slim size 8 with B-cup tits.  Good attitude, she was both friendly and chatty.  At the GFE end of the spectrum.

Started off with some decent owo before rubbering up and jumping on her for round 1.  The intermission was a massage, which was actually pretty good.  Not one of these soft, sensual things but more of a proper sports massage with her putting all her weight into it.  Round 2 followed the same pattern, but with a bunch of different positions thrown in.  No DFK, only the light stuff.  Unusually for me, I didn't go for a cim finish so don't know if this is available (profile says it is for extra).

This was one of those punts where we didn't quite click enough for both of us to get really involved in the sex and it ended up as me doing it to her (if you know what I mean).  For me, she's a good pump & dump and superb vfm at £70 for the hour.  For others, who could click better with her, the experience would probably be more involving.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP, any idea how much  her extras cost ?

Offline oohermrs

I didn't ask, but normally you're talking £10 to £20.  Competition's pretty fierce around there so I'd have thought no more than that.

Enjoy!

Online cmspunk

Is she anywhere nr Barking station?

Offline oohermrs

Pickering Road - an easy walk.