Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tinky Harwich  (Read 2031 times)

1 review(s) for x~Tinky~x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Feeling Hopefull

External Link/Members Only

My first post and it's a review, read a bit about Tinky before deciding to pay her a visit, I know some members have slated her for BB etc but thought I would give her a go a few weeks back, communication was very good I have to say, asked if there was anything I'd like her to wear so I went for the naughty school girl, turned up at the postcode and text for the address, a nice block of flats with plenty of free parking, she answered the door in a track suit which very slightly put me off as was expecting the school girl, not a problem though and up the stairs to her flat we went, nice tidy place, led in to the bedroom where we got the paperwork out the way. All very pleasant but I have to say she does like to talk, mainly about her punting life and some of the bad experiences she has had. Anyway, watched her change in to the schoolgirl outfit, she has a great body, tits were a little on the small side for me but were beautiful, she went straight in to 69, my fingers pulled aside the clean white knickers to reveal a nice clean fresh tight pussy, changed position, flipped her over and in to a HJ which was heaven, she then climbed on top for a vigorous session, so vigorous she made me pop to soon, she climbed off and said I have a couple of minutes to clean up before going, hold on I said I paid for and hour and its only been 30 mins!. Shit I thought you only wanted 1/2 and hour, she realised her mistake and managed to get my little friend up again, I am a kind of a 1 pop guy so it took some doing, anyway pumped away with round 2 and popped again. Job done.

All in all I good punt in my opinion, she is a lovely girl who I will be seeing again one day, possibly 1/2 an hour next time though as we spent a long time talking.

richie12

Sounds like you had a good time fella.

For me the barebacker like is a no go for me. Also I like my girls to be organised, so getting the appointment time duration wrong and opening the door in the tracksuit, then changing into the required schoolgirl outfit in front of me, would have annoyed me.

:hi:

vt

For me the barebacker like is a no go for me. Also I like my girls to be organised, so getting the appointment time duration wrong and opening the door in the tracksuit, then changing into the required schoolgirl outfit in front of me, would have annoyed me.

Tinky is a confirmed barebacker according to this...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70924.0

Offline Feeling Hopefull

BB dosent bother me too much, I always cover up, I also think that most if not all SP's are likely to BB with someone or other anyway, boyfriend, pimp etc.

I did get slightly annoyed with the time thing as I like to pace myself for the hour for a big finish but not so annoyed to give a neutral or negative.