Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gamble? xxxEvelynn  (Read 1140 times)

Glasgowman69

Quick scan on Adultwork this morning seen some fresh talent appear which is rare these days

checked the feedback very strange two guy's very unhappy few says she's good mixed bag really  :unknown: looks bang tidy

but Romanian which 9 times out of 10 is bad news anyone been or thought about it plan on TOFTT on Friday review to follow

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cityfan1880

Quick scan on Adultwork this morning seen some fresh talent appear which is rare these days

checked the feedback very strange two guy's very unhappy few says she's good mixed bag really  :unknown: looks bang tidy

but Romanian which 9 times out of 10 is bad news anyone been or thought about it plan on TOFTT on Friday review to follow

Read her AW feedback mate.

Edit - on closer inspection I see what you mean. Most of the negatives are from the same 2 accounts with 0 and -1 feedback. Her positives are from guys with good feedback.

I'm tempted. She's that hot that even if she is a Romanian Robot, worth a shag at 60 h/h.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:39:03 pm by Cityfan1880 »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Fake boobs and a trout pout.

Not for me but good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline Courtney

I'm not sure if I would risk it, going by the reviews ....but good luck if you do go. :hi:

Offline Scotpunter

Her feedback on here is shit too.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Name Not Found

Fake boobs and a trout pout.

Those tits are ludicrous. I don't think I'd be able to stop laughing for long enough to shag her. looks lie someone glued a couple of extra-large Jaffas to her chest   :lol:

Offline The Man With No Name

Very tempting, I agree. As despite some detractions about her appearance on this thread, (rather illogical as we've all seen 110-times worse than what she's been criticised for here) I think she looks fit as fuck. I actually quite like the whole fake, "Barbie Doll" thing when I'm paying money for a dirty fuck.

Going by ALL her reviews though a dirty fuck certainly isn't what you'd get. A thoroughly mechanical, utterly non-sensual, by the numbers uninterested, business-like routine is.

Still, could be worth a quickie at 50 quid for something that hot. At least you know what you're getting.