Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony party Chanelle / Tina, HTF, Jai  (Read 6275 times)

Offline stephentall

It would seem Chanelle HTF and Jai are organising a party day.

External Link/Members Only

Looks like it could be fun

:wackogirl:

Offline Private Member

Wow!  Good catch.

Agreed. No prices or venue quoted though.

But agree this could/should be great fun. I'd love to go, but I suspect once I know my movements and finally realise I'm free that day all spaces will be taken...

Offline TonyD

"Q. Do I see any ethnicity?   A. I'd rather not see black gentlemen. Sorry guys, I wouldn't feel comfortable having my uncle or brother booking me again"  :lol: :D :D...did she go through with the bookings the first times  :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

Sounds fun, will there be jelly & ice cream, and pin the tail on the donkey?  :P

Offline iluvebonys

It would seem Chanelle HTF and Jai are organising a party day.

Looks like it could be fun

:wackogirl:

does sound interesting. i have emailed her for details...got a feeling it well be ££££££ tho

Offline davison

does sound interesting. i have emailed her for details...got a feeling it well be ££££££ tho

Let us know what you find out.  Honestly I'm not sure I have the confidence for that party.  Sounds like a full on experts only ride.

Offline Rocket Scientist

"Q. Do I see any ethnicity?   A. I'd rather not see black gentlemen. Sorry guys, I wouldn't feel comfortable having my uncle or brother booking me again"  :lol: :D :D...did she go through with the bookings the first times  :rolleyes:

Strange cos if so inclined, a Black gentlemen could book her at HOD  :unknown:

Offline mattharding

I'm definitely interested in the party. Three lovely black beauties. Yes please.

Offline iluvebonys

Let us know what you find out.  Honestly I'm not sure I have the confidence for that party.  Sounds like a full on experts only ride.

i heard back from the girl today £150 for 2hours...maybe a 4th girl too

Offline Convince Me

I'm definitely interested in the party. Three lovely black beauties. Yes please.
Count me in :thumbsup:

Double Troub1e

Hi guys,

This is HTF (Hot teen fuck). A client has brought this post to my attention.

Just wanted to let you know that I have absolutely NO idea who this female is and neither me nor Jai has organised any party otherwise it would have been advertised on my profile.

I believe someone is potentially trying to scam punters and pin it on us. Please do not transfer any money to this person. It's a fake account that I have zero association with.

I've reported the profile to AW admin.

Kind Regards

Offline mattharding

Damn... I heard back from this account too with the same details.

Thanks HTF for the heads up. One to avoid clearly.

Offline Bassman

wow I can see this going so wrong! Luckily it's been confirmed a scam.

Offline beanfarmer05

Ffs I'd booked as well, not paid any money, wouldn't be stupid enough to do so beforehand!

This was very believable seeing as I'm sure this chanelle works at hod, where Jai also works, and jai also does duos with htf.

This would have been an wesome party if it had been legit

Offline mattharding

Has anyone else had a message on AW saying there was a miscommunication with HTF and it's not a scam? Just checking, can anyone vouch for Jai?

vt

If it isn't happening, it should!  :thumbsup:

Chanelle was great at LMP, Jai's top totty and HTF looks as hot as fuck!  :)

Offline tel_house

If it isn't happening, it should!  :thumbsup:

Chanelle was great at LMP, Jai's top totty and HTF looks as hot as fuck!  :)

I agree with VT it should happen and, having seen HTF in 1:1s and in a duo, I can indeed confirm that she is hot as fuck.

TH

Offline iluvebonys

Has anyone else had a message on AW saying there was a miscommunication with HTF and it's not a scam? Just checking, can anyone vouch for Jai?

Yeah I heard from her last night.
I still would be interested as long as it was all black girl line up

Offline hawai5o

I

Chanelle was great at LMP,

Was she called , Cleo at LMP  ????

Offline webpunter

Reck this will be on the music play list  External Link/Members Only    Jai Ho

Offline stephentall

No was Chanelle at LMP. Looks like Ashley, Chanelle and Jai lined up for that party

Offline beanfarmer05

I'm seeing Jai and Htf in a week's time for a duo, I'm going. To ask about this party then and get a face to face answer. Even if Jai is and htf isn't taking part, it's still a tempting party,as long as the other girls are even half as hot..

Offline stephentall

Just had confirmation it's on for the 3rd.

Chanelle, Jai and Ashley. Euston 1, 4 and 7pm

I'm sorely tempted.

Might have to get some time off

Offline Convince Me

Just had confirmation it's on for the 3rd.

Chanelle, Jai and Ashley. Euston 1, 4 and 7pm

I'm sorely tempted.

Might have to get some time off
Be a good chap & post the details or link. :drinks:

Offline stephentall

It's only the aw link at the top for Chanelle..

Offline lougb1

:cool: I have had a conversation with Chanelle and I can confirm that the party  ;) is definitely a going concern  :yahoo:, staring three of London.s finest ebony babes, Jai, Ashley and Chanelle. The date is 3rd March 2017, venue near mainline railway station London and donation for time and company is £150. Places are limited of course, but all are welcome so confirm to Chanelle External Link/Members Only is the AW link. :wackogirl:

Offline Jerboa

:cool: I have had a conversation with Chanelle and I can confirm that the party  ;) is definitely a going concern  :yahoo:, staring three of London.s finest ebony babes, Jai, Ashley and Chanelle. The date is 3rd March 2017, venue near mainline railway station London and donation for time and company is £150. Places are limited of course, but all are welcome so confirm to Chanelle External Link/Members Only is the AW link. :wackogirl:

So a 2 hour party with 3 girls, for £150, now what sort of ratio they looking for? That's the tricky bit.

Offline lougb1

So a 2 hour party with 3 girls, for £150, now what sort of ratio they looking for? That's the tricky bit.

2 to 1 is my understanding so I have booked 1 to 3 with an option on 7 to 9....  :D

Offline Convince Me

2 to 1 is my understanding so I have booked 1 to 3 with an option on 7 to 9....  :D
It's not clear as to what will be on offer. I hope it won't be a turn up and see scenarios. Some girls (understandably some may say) offer a limited service when taking on more punters, especially over three 2 hour parties.

Offline iluvebonys

Offline lougb1

all the girls look smoking hot
:) in my opinion 3 of the hottest ebony babes in the business. Can't wait... :D

Offline Convince Me

Not anymore  :thumbsdown:

Jai's replacement

Offline stephentall

Being a big fan of Bia that change is ok for me

:D

Offline iluvebonys

are you still going today?
i cant make it so let u know how it was

Offline lougb1

are you still going today?
i cant make it so let u know how it was
definately going. Next time maybe  :wacko:

Offline mattharding

definately going. Next time maybe  :wacko:

Will probably see you there if you're going at 1  :cool:

Offline stephentall

I'll let you know later. I'm booked in for 4pm

:drinks:

Offline mattharding

Well that was pretty awesome.

Chanell, Ashley and Jai were magnificent. I haven't had the pleasure of any of them before but they were all great. No dickheads turned up. Everything was fine and Chanell did a great job organising. I'll write a full review shortly.

Offline xxdavex

Do they plan on doing this regularly (weekly/monthly)?

Cheers

Offline Convince Me

Well that was pretty awesome.

Chanell, Ashley and Jai were magnificent. I haven't had the pleasure of any of them before but they were all great. No dickheads turned up. Everything was fine and Chanell did a great job organising. I'll write a full review shortly.
Gutted :dash: I was informed Jai would not be attending & Bia was. It's even posted on the Chantelle's Profile Page External Link/Members Only

Perhaps next for me. Look forward to your review.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 11:48:43 am by Convince Me »

Offline mattharding

Gutted :dash: I was informed Jai would not be attending & Bia was. It's even posted on the Chantelle's Profile Page External Link/Members Only

Perhaps next for me. Look forward to your review.

Sorry I meant Bia, not Jai. She was an absolute fuckpuppet.

Will write a full review when I have a moment.

Offline Kaluuu276

For those who don't know about Chanelle and to jog memories of her past customers.

She use to be part of Adult Parties held in Kensington area called Pams Parties till it closed down.
I would frequent this place often especially the days she worked and felt really special around her presence.
She was their reliable girl for many years, so not surprised to see this thread.

I wish her the best of luck with attempting to take the lead with her girlfriends , hope it continues.

Offline davidgood

For those who don't know about Chanelle and to jog memories of her past customers.

She use to be part of Adult Parties held in Kensington area called Pams Parties till it closed down.
I would frequent this place often especially the days she worked and felt really special around her presence.
She was their reliable girl for many years, so not surprised to see this thread.

I wish her the best of luck with attempting to take the lead with her girlfriends , hope it continues.

I have added a note to the review to explain Channelle was aka Tina.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Convince Me

Sorry I meant Bia, not Jai. She was an absolute fuckpuppet.

Will write a full review when I have a moment.
Anxiety attack suppressed  :drinks:

Offline stephentall

Looks like the latest one of these is next Friday.

The same line up as previously so Chanelle, Bia  and Ashley.

Looks lovely if I can get away

Offline stephentall

The latest one of these on today.

:drinks:

Offline wtravel123

I was meant to go - quite gutted as was really looking forward to it but woke up feeling really ill..

Offline Stephan200210

I went to the 1600 hours party yesterday and will post a review - hopefully later today if I can find the time