Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dyson in preston  (Read 1612 times)

Offline sundown

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Someone has to say it........I bet her oral skills are great!  :lol: :rolleyes:

Offline scutty brown

Offline Scotpunter

I've met the dd girl in Preston that really sucked though.  :P
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NW_Guy

Spring is here... The sun has been out, the sap is rising...  Even the munter on the till at the local co-op is looking attractive....

Needed a quick fix - Sophie has been on the radar for a while as a 'maybe'

Took the plunge and not an unpleasant experience, by any means.  Full review to follow.

If you are looking for an Alana Amour or a SchoolGirlKate, no.  If you're looking for an excellent pump and dump, she's the business.

NWG

Offline chrishornx

Preston has a punting vacuum

too right but way better than Blackpool - gets more touring girls

Offline scutty brown

Spring is here... The sun has been out, the sap is rising...  Even the munter on the till at the local co-op is looking attractive....

Needed a quick fix - Sophie has been on the radar for a while as a 'maybe'

Took the plunge and not an unpleasant experience, by any means.  Full review to follow.

If you are looking for an Alana Amour or a SchoolGirlKate, no.  If you're looking for an excellent pump and dump, she's the business.

NWG

Is she actually English? Profile always seems a bit non-specific that way.

Offline NW_Guy

Proper preston bird, but not one you would take to meet your mum... Operates from home, off sharoe green lane behind hospital.  Clean apartment, she's clean and fresh, not sophisticated but one hell of a BJ.  Enthusiatic, chatty (maybe too much for some), exactly as it says on her profile - pics are her.  Makes a decent cup of tea too.  As I said, for a pump and dump, she's pretty damned good VFM.  Booked 30 mins on basis she would be a B&S or a munter, but upgraded to an hour.  She's not for all, but for a quick fix, the business.

NWG

Offline titton

I am pretty sure that I saw a her few years ago. She was in a flat in Lostock Hall. The advertising and promises were all bigger than the actual event but I would agree that it was ok for a quick in and out. She was friendly enough but a bit rough around the edges. Probably one up on a street girl. I remember that her marketing department had worded her ad campaign with the USP being the best deep throat blow job ever and went on about her skills with oral sex and the best BJ in Preston etc , which is right up my street.
I think I had hoped for a long, sensual edging session for 30 mins or so culminating in a CIM, skilfully controlled by her having an ESP like neurological link to the pleasure receptors in my brain. As the skilled and omnipotant master of oral I envisaged that she would know just how long to keep going for as I shot my load with perfectly judged gradual reduction in suction force and speed until I collapsed in a breathless and drained heap as I tried to comprehend the out of amazing experience that I had just had and the realisation that "the blow job queen" (I'm sure that was in the ad) was here on my doorstep in Preston.
Sadly the reality was akin to what i remember from the days when I would drive down St Mary's Street or Fletcher road at not where the services of the ladies in residence could be hired with a moments notice and little if any introduction.
Whilst there were some moth eaten, drug fuelled horrors down there you could occasionally get lucky.
Anyway, the point that i am trying to get to is that Sophie Dyson's blow job was like a street girls efforts. Friendly enough but no attempt to build a rapport with the client or to give a good service so that they might get a repeat customer and build some brand loyalty from me. No, it was 0 - 60 faster than a Bugatti Veyron trying to get me to come as fast as possible. Her BJ was good but not spectacular. However she was pleasant and I still had a young and quite attractive girl with my cock in her mouth going like mad which did it for me within about 3 minutes. I was up and over like a pan of milk and on my way home faster than a Scottish world cup squad.
I am pretty sure it's the same girl. Again, nice enough but straight to it wither eye on the finish line straight away. If you just want to drop your shopping and go then she's ok.

Offline NW_Guy

PMSL.... Over time she has calmed down it seems... She wan't after the vinegar shot so quickly with me, but she does seem on a mission.  Agree, she is not a super hottie, but she delivers with gusto.  It was almost like she was obliged to make it heppen, come what may (Pun excused)./  but for VFM, hard to fault her.  Don't know about your experioence, but mine was a combination of deep (but not gagging - 3/4 of the way in)  and gentle BJ action with mouth and hands but persuavive action.  Once I had completed RO with a squirt, she was mad hot for penetration.  We did RC, mish and doggy, but 40 mins in I paused, as I was saving myself, so she whipped off condom and she gave a great BJ to completion - CIM, though not swallow.  Had a great deal worse TBH

NWG

Offline titton

Hi NWG,

I agree that she isn't the worst I have had and I would go back again maybe for a quick blow job. She was also pleasant. To be fair to her I seem to remember that I called her quite late in the evening and there were people in and around her flat. it is possible that she was trying to aim for brevity in the circumstances. She relieved me of my money (I can't remember how much) sucked me off with some level of competence and gusto and I left her a couple of ounces lighter and quite happy.
I suspect that you may have visited when she wasn't so busy with other things going on. It is also possible (if your visit was within the last 5 or 6 years) that she has cottoned on to the concept of good customer satisfaction resulting in repeat business; an ideology that was sadly lost on the ladies of the night around Deepdale some years ago.

Offline Ponder

Visited her a while ago before I joined the forum.
She started DFK as soon as I walked through the door which was nice.
The bedroom is an extension of the lounge only a small 1st floor flat.

BJ as stated earlier quite good 3/4 down no gagging though.
Rode me for a while then doggie. Just as I started to speed up banging in deep she asked me not to go too deep. I'd already started cumming. :D
She cleaned up and got dressed eager to go out shopping so I politely left after 20 mins. Not a bad punt but agree felt rushed.

lancslancs

Saw her when she was in Lostock a few years back. The quickest BJ I've ever had in my life. Was then ushered out of the door. I got the impression she had a need to spend her fresh earnings very, very quickly. I'd almost turned back at the door as the flat stank very heavily of stale cigarette smoke. But as I said, that was a while ago...

Offline NW_Guy

I got the impression she had a need to spend her fresh earnings very, very quickly

Interesting you say this - similar - she needed to go shopping, as she had nothing in.  And she unashamedly said she needed tobacco and weed.  Maybe she lives a bit hand to mouth.  Flat, while clean and tidy was pretty spartan.  She didn't rush me, I was there well over an hour. 

NWG