Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casablanca  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Seand

As suggested, I am posting here now after posting in the Marakech section.
I am interested in going to Ely hair salon/massage place.
There was a video which saw a guy go undercover and film when he was offered various deals.
The lady he was taken care of looked hot with big breasts.
I feel she may have moved on but wonder if anybody has been there recently and seen her.
Or could recommend any of the other ladies with a similar figure.
Thanks,

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline misterali

As suggested, I am posting here now after posting in the Marakech section.
I am interested in going to Ely hair salon/massage place.
There was a video which saw a guy go undercover and film when he was offered various deals.
The lady he was taken care of looked hot with big breasts.
I feel she may have moved on but wonder if anybody has been there recently and seen her.
Or could recommend any of the other ladies with a similar figure.
Thanks,

I think that video you linked is an exposé video. I'm willing to bet that if it is definitely the same massage place then they would not be offering any extras.

Also not many people here write about Casablanca as most haven't travelled there. Have you booked anything yet?

Offline Seand

OK thanks for the reply.
However looking at the lady that was brought forward to do the massage it is quite obvious that more would be on offer, i.e. her buttons are loosened to reveal her large breasts!
I hope to find out soon!

Offline wtravel123

I will be in Casa for the next 3 nights - if anyone is around let me know...

Work have booked me on one of the nice hotels but I'm trying to get an apartment sorted on the side...

K

Offline Seand

Try and get to Ely Coiffure and see is my lady there please.

Offline Mikey123

I thought instead of opening a new topic, just post here. Has anyone got any experience of punting in Casablanca? Any feedback from seasoned punters and regulars on the Marrakech side?

A lot of the better looking girls I have met in Marrakech have been from Casablanca and they provided very good services as well. With Marrakech going downhill, I was thinking of Casablanca as the next destination in the future.