Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Marika XX  (Read 778 times)

2 review(s) for Nina Seductive (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline ducky66

External Link/Members Only

Coms made via maid: agreed time(1H), service and dress request.

At the place it turns out that she have only 30 mins cause she has booked already another guy
Dress request not meet.
Girl it self hot as fuck. I think it's her photos, but hard to tell
I walked....

Offline rasclatbobby

Are you going to return another day? or is this a no go now

Offline ducky66

certainly not. As maid agreed on everything and true was different. To be honest I'm Polish and this one don't meet Polish guy's but maid don't told me that and she offer 30 mins instead od hour explains that she have another guy. There's no logic here for me, like "I do not meet Polish guys but you can stay for half an hour cause I have another customer". So i say thanks for wasting my time and walked

Offline rasclatbobby

certainly not. As maid agreed on everything and true was different. To be honest I'm Polish and this one don't meet Polish guy's but maid don't told me that and she offer 30 mins instead od hour explains that she have another guy. There's no logic here for me, like "I do not meet Polish guys but you can stay for half an hour cause I have another customer". So i say thanks for wasting my time and walked

Yeah she should have that in her bio that she does not see polish guys, as thats wasting someones time. Do you have a description of her facially and did she have a nice body etc from what you saw

Offline ducky66

she's slim,around 170cm or so, nice typical Polish face. For me she was attractive.

Offline rasclatbobby

she's slim,around 170cm or so, nice typical Polish face. For me she was attractive.

Sounds good, cant decide if i want to see her or vanessa tommorow

Offline pumps

Good job for walking.

The excuse sounds like complete & utter bullshit, if she didn't see polish guys she would not have offered you 30mins.

The fact is she stands to make a lot more money by stacking punters appointments up together and seeing them back to back for 30mins @ £70 a pop.  :hi: