Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot collection is a bloody joke  (Read 909 times)

Offline chelski

Was going to see Mia from hot collection but saw her rates went from £250 to £300....don't think I will be using them for a while.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Makka124

She's a popular girl and when she first started at £200 an hour and gradually increased because people will pay it

Offline davison

Don't see why you can blame the market.  Not her (or their) fault she is in demand.  If it doesn't net out she will come back to earth. 

Yeboahsleftfoot

Too many Russian agency girls taking the piss and charging £300 these days, I'll happily pay £200, £250 for and exceptional girl like Mia, no more. It's greedy all round, after pimp and agency the girl gets as little as 50% of the price but when they inflate to this level it'll hopefully be 50% of fuck all and rates will drop.

Candyman

Just a thought but when I see an expensive girl on an agency I always have a gander on adultwork to see if they are there at a cheaper rate. Cant see anyone that looks like Mia but having not seen her then I'm not sure what she would look like without photoshop which they sometimes use photos of on aw