Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Lola Rose - Bristol  (Read 6619 times)

4 review(s) for Honey Lola Rose (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

owocim

This WG was brilliant. Profile was accurate the only negative was that her photos didn't give much of an idea of her appearance. Having said that, I was really surprised by how fit she was. Perfect size 6 body, not skin and bone but just small framed. Really pretty face and great oral skills. Apart from the great punt, it was really nice to visit a place that was spotless and homely, although she does not live there. I fully endorse Honey Lola Rose as a very pretty, fresh and chatty WG. Let me know if anyone else has had the pleasure
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

This WG was brilliant. Profile was accurate the only negative was that her photos didn't give much of an idea of her appearance. Having said that, I was really surprised by how fit she was. Perfect size 6 body, not skin and bone but just small framed. Really pretty face and great oral skills. Apart from the great punt, it was really nice to visit a place that was spotless and homely, although she does not live there. I fully endorse Honey Lola Rose as a very pretty, fresh and chatty WG. Let me know if anyone else has had the pleasure
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mmmmmmm anyone else thinking what im thinking?

Is this her reporting?

Terry

Offline Stiltskin

Another one to add to the pointless pics thread.

Offline WestCountryLad

Nice one  :drinks:

Is she the same girl as alexy posted links to here? ---> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11507.msg197401#msg197401

So does she actually do deep french kissing, oral without & happy to finish with a facial or cumming in her mouth?  I only ask as these services are important to me & I imagine to other punters too.  Unless you state things like this in your review it could be seen as pretty pointless  :hi:

She does look fit though & if she provides the services as advertised I'm definitely interested in seeing her at some point.

owocim

Well, I am not her. I am an actual punter. To try and answer your question about shooting in her mouth. I think she would've been fine with that. I didn't ask as I didn't want to on this occasion. As for pointless review, I can only review the experience I had, not what you wanted. Sorry if my review wasn't useful for you, I'm not Barry Norman!

Offline WestCountryLad

Well, I am not her. I am an actual punter. To try and answer your question about shooting in her mouth. I think she would've been fine with that. I didn't ask as I didn't want to on this occasion. As for pointless review, I can only review the experience I had, not what you wanted. Sorry if my review wasn't useful for you, I'm not Barry Norman!

Your chosen user name is owocim & you didn't want to spunk in her gob?  Strange  :rolleyes:

Anyways, External Link/Members Only & did she provide OWO & DFK?  Surely the whole point of leaving a review is that you help out other punters & let them know if the profile is accurate?

Offline TerryTibbs

Your chosen user name is owocim & you didn't want to spunk in her gob?  Strange  :rolleyes:

Anyways, External Link/Members Only & did she provide OWO & DFK?  Surely the whole point of leaving a review is that you help out other punters & let them know if the profile is accurate?

Hi

Yes that is her.

She is a nice looking girl.

Has a few nice body tattoos, but could be a bit more entusiastic.

But nice enough.

Terry

owocim

That picture does look similar to her but I can't be sure it's the same girl. When I met her last week her hair was brown and she didn't have any feathers around her neck! Seriously though the face looks very similar so it could be, as Terry Tibbs thinks it's the same girl, I reckon it probably is. As for my user name and not shooting in her mouth, yes I did plan to but got so into her riding me I just didn't want to stop. I will be seeing her again soon and will live up to my name!

owocim

Actually, just saw the picture of her wearing socks and not much else. I am sure this is the girl. That's her hair style now.

Frederick

Reading with interest as I have received a bid off her on an RB I am currently assessing.

Offline TerryTibbs

Reading with interest as I have received a bid off her on an RB I am currently assessing.

Worth a try at a reasonable price.

Lovely little body...you will just need to find out what pushes her buttons.

Terry

swordfish

also got a RB up with her on the bid - above my level - not sure about her but if she's real might be worth it. My gut says no as I have a couple of decent alternatives but ....

Offline Jeremy

Let us all know how you get on fellas, I just got a RB from her too but this thread has made me skeptical...

Offline ampersand

Is it bad form to state what her RB bids are? May help to decide whether or not to choose her - is she bidding at different rates for different people?  My recent experience with RBs is that the WGs never seem to bid below the stated amount you will pay.

Offline Jeremy

On my own RB Honey Lola Rose bid 40 less than the usual amount she'd charge (200GBP for a 2hr meet as opposed to 240). 200GBP was my stated amount on the RB.

I have had one or two WGs bid below my stated amount, but they are usually the ones desperate for a bit of business (ugly/bad feedback),

snips

Well she put a bid on for my RB I accepted and she didn't show up, no text no calls she read my emails but no response after. WASTE of time

Loveit

I booked her over the phone and via AW but on turning up at the address given there was no answer. No answer on the phone or 2 emails. Waited for 20 mins in case she was delayed but no sign. Messaged her on AW the next day to ask what happened and although she read my mails no explanation or response forthcoming. Avoid, waste of time.