Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoo babe - red hot swinger - near Dewsbury  (Read 2923 times)

2 review(s) for Tattoo babe (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BLINDBOB25

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - simple call but texted back saying couldn't talk please text. All done good and great easy to find location near Dewsbury

Accommodation was her home end terraced house easy parking and no twitching curtains
Looks - Jo is in her early 40s. She has a good body not taught like a 20 yr old but approximately a size 10/12 lots of tattoos hence the name. Facially OK average milf looking and if that's what your after she would catch your eye

Service - well what can I say. I booked an hour incall at 100 quid. When I got to her house I was taken straight upstairs into her bedroom. Jo was wearing jeans and vest top looking quite delightful. Once in the bedroom Jo pounced on me with dfk lots of tongue action and groping going on. As we kissed we fell on the bed and more hot dfk and boy was she loving this. Slowly clothes seemed to shed I was naked and Jo had matching bra and pants. As I groped her I felt her panties which were wet so in went my fingers as she wanted my cock.
Then the assault on my cock full owo until CIM which was expertly done, just a little to hard on the wanking
The my turn I went down on her now extra wet pussy fingerings both her pussy and arse as she grinder herself into my tongue. More fingers until all four were in her, just short of fisting. Irubbed my fingers over her mouth and she devoured the juices. I wanted her to come so out came a vibrator which she used as I finger fucked her and we kissed. The juices started to flow and my hand got wetter as she came, relentlessly I made her continue until she was writhing in ecstasy
We had a breather then back to kissing more owo and then a cg ride from her I then pulled out and we wanted together as I came all over her stomach.

More kissing and then time to go.my legs felt like jelly.

Pros
Excellent session
She is very experienced
Anal is on offer but I never took
No clock watching

Cons
No shower facilities
A bit hard when wanking you off

Will I go back. yes and I may even try the 2 girl

W

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review mate, she's a cracking shag and a very willing lass! I keep meaning to return, and what you get for your dosh is great VFM I reckon.

Surprised she's not got more reviews on here!

Offline wilson1962

good review, but you missed out as she does take a full fist and bloody loves it!

Offline Shearer1955

I'm from outside your area but would have travelled to see her but she says she doesn't see anyone older than 57(?)

Fuck her - i can spend my money elsewhere  :thumbsdown:

mediumjoe

Hi Shearer, can't see anything about age on her page, or did you ask her? Then again your only 61 you could knock a few years off as no doubt she has.   Joe
   Must say I am tempted by this one ,  don't normally go for tattoos  but she sounds a wonderful fuck,  can't beat a keen milf .

Offline Shearer1955

I sent a message & her response mentioned her age limit - as you say I should know 5 years off & I qualify - her loss as I'll spend the money elsewhere  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

mediumjoe

Anyway, thanks for the  warning I'll be ready for that when she springs it on me.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

No shower facilities

Maybe she uses wetwipes between seeing clients. Or maybe not :thumbsdown:

Offline Herman1000

Good review, been eyeing her for a while. What are her tits like?

Offline cueball

You can get a decent handle on this lasses looks by clicking on the pic in her movies.

I'd have a romp with her but she's too far away in dewsbury. Hey ho... sounds a good time to be had though

Offline BLINDBOB25

Good review, been eyeing her for a while. What are her tits like?
A little saggy, no enhancement, but looks like those of a woman who has lost a lot of weight if that helps at all

fullofcum123

Who is best tattoo babe or firebird   :cool: