Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samanthasas - Birmingham  (Read 2760 times)

6 review(s) for Samanthasas (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline alpharius

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble
So to set the scene: I'm refilling my wallet after yesterday. There's a homeless guy by the ATM with his dog. Fuck they looked pitiful. I got them a coffee and some dog food (probably why he was by the ATM). And I got thinking: life is worth having if you live it.

That 'itch' had just not been satisfied yesterday with Emily20. Maybe because I've just moved job and I'm doing ace in it, maybe it was the last of my recent bonus now burning in my wallet but I just needed another fill. I barely have sex once a week. I've never punted more than once a month. But fuck I just needed a good hard shag.

Samantha was Plan C after Hollie_Sarah and Lexie didn't pick up/reply to texts.

Comms
Quick, easy, clear, standard. Though she hasn't realised my formal AW booking was from me so that needs resolving! Clarified my requests and confirmed what she could and couldn't fulfil.

Venue
Standard corporate flat near Broad Street. Plenty of parking. A nice build actually. Apartment is probably for work only. Punter's bathroom bit messy but well stocked though a few things running low. Plenty of dry towels (though big pile left out wasn't conducive to the 'GFE' vibe she wants to give off).

Fairly sure there's another WG in the flat. Someone came in to the flat whilst we were at it. Also much smaller shoes in hallways.

Shower and bed were good. Flat warm, maybe too warm! 

Services
OW (she gave a kiss with OWO and didn't like my taste even after my shower)
FK and plenty of touch. Tiny smigge of DFK once we got going
Great cowgirl/RC. Great doggy. Decent missionary.
Not really able to provide shoe/foot fetishism. And her idea of sexy secretary (that would go to work IRL) would get her fired!
Price as advertised. CIM only extra for 20 which I declined. I did initially book an hour but once I felt her breasts I knew I wouldn't last that long so I moved down to half for 70 quid with no problem.

The girl
I must have a different 'standards' book to some of you guys. In no way was she big! Her pictures for body do her a diservice. Face pics bordering on flattering.

I'd say 30-35 years old. Hair is dyed blonde and nuked to death. Pretty blue sultry eyes. Full soft lips, seemed natural. Skin on forehead a bit dry. White teeth, non smoker.

Not very toned but wasn't a issue for me. Decent sized padded ass (jiggled beautifully in doggy). No major cellulite. Small belly but not a spare tire. About 5'6". Just a general womanly body, reasonable hourglass.

Now the tits. She knew instantly I was a breast man. To quote her "my surgeon was excellent". Heavy, big, soft, could only feel the implant really in doggy. ViSible profile in mish. No scar. Big nipples, responsive, liked them played with. Small areola.

Generally well shaved/smooth skin. Bit of pussy stubble. Standard looking down below. Smelt fresh. I was probably her first punt of the day.

Dressed in blouse, skirt, stockings. Bra/bust on show.

English is good. Been in UK 5 years, Brum 3 weeks. Muttered something at end of the meet about losing something. Not sure if she meant job/house? Seemed embarrassed. I didn't pry.

The meet
So the usual magic door though she did unlock before I knocked. Kiss on way in. Was playing on phone a touch on showing me in but she was mainly just setting up music and presumably a timer. No heels on so asked her to put them on.

Good current chart RnB on. I showered after it was encouraged even though I was fresh.

Good amount of groping and kissing on bed. She teased me mercilessly with her breasts. Told me off for trying to find her scars and looking at her bra's size  :lol:

As above, the perfunctory OW. Really was quite pathetic. My misses is better at it which is an achievement!

Then onto a much better tit wank.

Hood on. And then the magic really began. Just something about that big heavy surgical feats of modern science hanging over me whilst being ridden drove me wild. No lube to start and once I got revved up spent the next 15 mins pounding her in all positions. She got increasingly more wet and I seemed to hit a sweet spot in doggy that instantly got a response verbally and in feel. She didn't come but she might have if I had gone longer.

Finish in mish. Really powerful orgasm. She clamped down a bit on her pelvic floor to really milk me when she realised I was finishing.

Had 5 mins left on clock. showered. Helped to dress and sent off with a kiss and grope. Bit of a small chat.

Thoughts
It's funny, particularly with yesterday's punt in mind. Samantha is pretty, but no stunner like Emily. And unable to provide for my shoe fetish. Yet I was rock hard in moments after getting onto the bed. And I then spent all of sex trying not to come, unlike with Emily where I had to really think about it to finish. I felt seduced in a kind of dirty way and also felt much more masculine being able to really pound away and see the result. Goes to show our little guys have minds of their own!

Pros
Womanly body built for sex
Good kisser
Decent facility
Didn't feel rushed and she was good at reading me
Had that 'I'm fucking a slut' experience I was really craving - my balls now ache in that good way

Cons
Mediocre oral
Hair really needs some TLC
Bathroom could do with a tidy
Limited wardrobe
No proper DFK

Would I go back/VFM
I think she's ace. Her oral was the major let down but I wasn't bothered overall thanks to great sex and body. Price point is spot on for her skill/looks. I'd go again some point in the future and take her a damn pair of heels as a gift  :D

Alpharius  :music:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review budd, sounds like you enjoyed your session. Mind if ask how long did you book for?

Offline alpharius

Yup. I was initially apprehensive in the first few mins but once she was in her 'zone' on the bed ready for me it all fell into place. If she sorted her hair out and got a better wardrobe she'd go into my regular rotation (but for now there's some more bimbos I want to sample first, and I won't be able to punt for weeks, maybe even a few months because of work)

30 mins. I sort of wish I had booked the hour and then asked for a oiled up massage/tit wank, that would have been excellent but I just got the horn so bad I needed to a bust my nut.

Offline Caratacus

Great (and very comprehensive) review. Just one question: you say in your review that you're a breast man....I am too.....so why Emily?? The only reason I haven't visited Emily is the size of her breasts

Offline alpharius

Great (and very comprehensive) review. Just one question: you say in your review that you're a breast man....I am too.....so why Emily?? The only reason I haven't visited Emily is the size of her breasts

Emily is still exceptionally pretty (like head turningly so). And as I pointed out in her review, her breasts are actually quite big and pert for her frame.

Offline Caratacus

Emily is still exceptionally pretty (like head turningly so). And as I pointed out in her review, her breasts are actually quite big and pert for her frame.

Hmm, might be worth checking out then

Offline alpharius

Hmm, might be worth checking out then

If you want a sweet, genuinely young little firecracker, you'll like her. And if you're a breast man, hers are nice. Likes nipple play and grabbing for sure

Offline Jawbreak

Ha ha ha ..Samantha review turned to Emily review,  ;)
Both are beautiful and Both offer something special.  :drinks:

Samantha is difficult to describe and I think calling her big is unfair but she isnt small and if you compare Emily to Samantha
im sure you would agree Samantha is a lot bigger in every sense of the word.  :thumbsup:

I do think that when push comes to shove id have Emily any day of the week  :kissgirl:
But when I get an itch for a bigger girl (not too big) ill be seeing Samantha again  :rose:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline alpharius

Ha ha ha ..Samantha review turned to Emily review,  ;)
Both are beautiful and Both offer something special.  :drinks:

Samantha is difficult to describe and I think calling her big is unfair but she isnt small and if you compare Emily to Samantha
im sure you would agree Samantha is a lot bigger in every sense of the word.  :thumbsup:

I do think that when push comes to shove id have Emily any day of the week  :kissgirl:
But when I get an itch for a bigger girl (not too big) ill be seeing Samantha again  :rose:

Was just thinking that!

Offline Caratacus

Cheers chaps. I noticed that Emily is away for a couple of weeks so I texted Samantha. No reply though

Offline Jawbreak

Cheers chaps. I noticed that Emily is away for a couple of weeks so I texted Samantha. No reply though

Emily had to have a break (I wore her out)  :lol: :D :lol:
Hope you know the 2 girls are almost opposites, you cant just go see Samantha if its Emily you want to see.
one is petite size 8 tops, will eat your face off (Emily) 20 years old and looks 18 imo  :kissgirl:

The other is bigger size 12ish, will be a little stand offish and slow on the off, but turns into a man eater once she warms up (Samantha) 35-38ish looks hot imo  :kissgirl:

:hi:

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 10:34:03 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned by:

Proteus

Shame there's no proper DFK as she would have been worth a punt, if you excuse the pun.

Offline alpharius

Addenum: Pictures updated as is her 1 hour price I believe. Can clearly see her figure now

Offline Jawbreak

Addenum: Pictures updated as is her 1 hour price I believe. Can clearly see her figure now

Time for a revisit me thinks  :kissgirl:
New pic in that dress and the glasses  :wacko: :rose:
*Edit its not a dress, its just her bra and a top and she's in a skirt specsavers her I cum*  :lol: :D :lol:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 08:33:41 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned by:

Offline alpharius

Time for a revisit me thinks  :kissgirl:
New pic in that dress and the glasses  :wacko: :rose:

Fairly sure that is the exact outfit she wore for me. It didn't stay on very long to be fair! (though she actually wears glasses, which is cute)