Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Sweet Oriental Babe - Shirley....or not...  (Read 742 times)

Offline Fkinloser

Been lurking for a few months on here gathering some intel - here's one to avoid on the basis of bait and switch.

External Link/Members Only

I live near Shirley and like Asian girls so booked via text on a whim - I was at work so didn't call but got back good clear English answers confirming a few services and address.   It's behind the KFC drivethrough in Shirley, near Sainsburys.   When I called on arrival a (Chinese, am assuming) bloke actually came down and let me in to a block of modern flats.    Anyway in the bedroom it's a different girl completely who speaks no English at all and was a very average looker and could only mime giving a massage.   The bloke came back in to try and translate and told me some other girl was answering my texts who wasn't around - I got my money back and went 5 mins up the road to Shirley Massage instead.

Offline daypunter111

How was Shirley Massage Centre - I went when it first opened and was offered nothing more than a straight massage (though the actual massage was very good)