Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie DD - Old Street  (Read 3261 times)

15 review(s) for Sophie  DD (10 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rick2468

External Link/Members Only

I was at football and had Sophies number in my phone. Was slightly beered up and on my own waiting to get into station after the match so sent Sophie a text and arranged a meeting. She offers massage so I asked if I was allowed to touch breasts and bum and she confirmed it was fine.

I was a bit late so texted to check my lateness wouldn't eat into our time and she said ok. Got in and was pleased with how Sophie looked. She had a huge smile on her face so thinking good times.

She asked if I wanted to lie on my front or back and I said back. During the massage I heard some loud noises upstairs so I asked if everything is ok and she said it was just another girl upstairs. The shouting got louder and Sophie told me to wait so she could check everything was ok.

I waited in the room and got dressed ready to go. There was more shouting and I was getting ready to leave then I heard Sophie say "don't touch me" so I opened the door and she was there with a man who had obviously caused all the commotion upstairs.

He said "who is this?" and she said I was a customer. He told me to leave and not come back. He was a shortass and I was so tempted to punch him then run out. I said to Sophie I paid her money and she asked me to go to the room. She gave me all the money back so much credit to her for that. As I walked out the guy said "don't come back!". Hard to know what to do I left and walked swiftly to the station.

I followed up with a text to Sophie to ask if she was ok and sorry I didn't step in and she replied to say the man had gone now.

Offline Fully Sated

Sorry to hear about that experience. How long had you been there before the session was terminated? Do you think that she actually expected you to return, when she replied to your final text message?!

Offline Rick2468

I was there less than ten minutes. I don't think she was trying to get me to come back when she texted later. It was going well before the incident but can't rate it positive due to what happened.

Offline Fully Sated

I was there less than ten minutes. I don't think she was trying to get me to come back when she texted later. It was going well before the incident but can't rate it positive due to what happened.

Definitely NOT a positive! Glad you escaped unscathed.

Offline Rick2468

Thanks man. It was scary. Luckily was just a short lad could have been worse. I'm over it.

Offline Georgejetson

Very generous marking this neutral. I hate this sort of drama. Wish you better luck next time.

Offline Rick2468

I didn't want to rate as a negative as it was outside her control and she did give me a full refund so I got a good grope for free.

Offline sparkymark0001

That sounds mental! A shame for her as I have seen her a few times but that was prior to her offering just massage services!

She is a nice girl though but I have no intention of returning just for a massage and a grope :lol:

Was this Old Street by any chance?

mrhappypants

OP Thanks for a very useful review.  For what it is worth my personal opinion is that you called this just right, both in terms of how you handled yourself on the punt and how you have written it up in the review. 

While it might be a natural instinct to mix it with a pimp (?) interfering with you paid session the risks should not go unstated; legal involvement, physical harm and breach of your anonymity in particular.  I have risked it myself but I really do not think it is worth it for the cost of a punt. I don't know what proportion of pimps carry a weapon and I do not want to find out.

A neutral review will catch the readers attention but without blackening a girls name, and as you say she was trying to give a good service.  This is serious incident. I would think twice about visiting her based on your experience but I think you have given a balanced account that leaves us better informed.

:hi:

Offline Georgejetson

On reflection I agree with Mrhappypants.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Did this guy seem like a pimp or customer?

Offline Fux

It's a shame to hear this as I was thinking of going to see her.

BTW, note that she now has started offering full service - penetration on her enjoys and mentions it on the profile. I messaged her on AW to confirm (she doesn't list prices for FS/GFE) and she said £90 for half an hour and £120 for a full hour. Perhaps a bit steep, though she looks good (those tits!) Massage would be included in the FS, for what it's worth.

Having read this thread I'm not sure (will certainly post a review if I take the plunge). This info might be of use to someone though..

(First post so go easy on me!)

Online MP778

It's a shame to hear this as I was thinking of going to see her.

BTW, note that she now has started offering full service - penetration on her enjoys and mentions it on the profile. I messaged her on AW to confirm (she doesn't list prices for FS/GFE) and she said £90 for half an hour and £120 for a full hour. Perhaps a bit steep, though she looks good (those tits!) Massage would be included in the FS, for what it's worth.

Having read this thread I'm not sure (will certainly post a review if I take the plunge). This info might be of use to someone though..

(First post so go easy on me!)

think 120 is too high for FS for her.  she used to offer it for 90, then went up to 110 and now I guess it is a full 120.  think there are better options for that price.  she does look v good but not THAT good  imo

Offline Rick2468

I do not think this guy was a pimp he was not tough and was possibly drunk or just not all there. He was about 45. I assumed he was a customer with another girl upstairs and they had had a dispute which set him off. If it was a ruse then I don't I would have got my money back without raising my voice.

Offline peter purves

OP Thanks for a very useful review.  For what it is worth my personal opinion is that you called this just right, both in terms of how you handled yourself on the punt and how you have written it up in the review. 

While it might be a natural instinct to mix it with a pimp (?) interfering with you paid session the risks should not go unstated; legal involvement, physical harm and breach of your anonymity in particular.  I have risked it myself but I really do not think it is worth it for the cost of a punt. I don't know what proportion of pimps carry a weapon and I do not want to find out.

A neutral review will catch the readers attention but without blackening a girls name, and as you say she was trying to give a good service.  This is serious incident. I would think twice about visiting her based on your experience but I think you have given a balanced account that leaves us better informed.

:hi:

Reviews are a subjective matter - as we know.  However, any punt that compromises and/or endangers a punter is not something any punter should have to go through irrespective if it's not the WG's fault and/or if given a refund.

Glad you doing much better Rick2468  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 12:08:43 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Reviews are a subjective matter - as we knowHowever, any punt that compromises and/or endangers a punter is not something any punter should have to go through irrespective if it's not the WG's fault and/or if given a refund.

Glad you doing much better Rick2468  :thumbsup:

Pete, you might find this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39414.0

interesting; a subsequent, positive review of a girl I reviewed who had threatened me with a knife and accused me of robbing and raping her...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 08:25:29 am by mrhappypants »

Offline peter purves

Pete, you might find this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39414.0

interesting; a subsequent, positive review of a girl I reviewed who had threatened me with a knife and accused me of robbing and raping her...

Cheers mate!!

I can vaguely remember reading your review :(

With regard to this particular review, I am very reluctant to tell punters what they should write and how they should feel about a punt.

I guess I was trying to suggest that if a punter's personal safety (with regard to violence) is endangered then that overall experience will probably be bad - no matter what went before/after.

This notwithstanding that the next punter armed with this information could utilise it to his advantage and gain a 'good' punt from Sophie. I'm just merely speaking about the present
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:39:33 am by peter purves »

MRJohdiego

I know Sophie dd for a long time.. I was in her new place in the Old street a lot  of times. She is a very nice,friendly and amazing girl. Her place is very safety and discrete!!!!!
She told me what is happened in this situation,,,it was in the Tottenham Hale  about 2 years ago. so is absolutely not in the Old street,totally another area and long time ago. The guy was completely  drunk and he was with another girl but in the same place in the Tottenham Hale.After Sophie left this place .....
MY opinion:Sophie was so attentive with you  and she did the best reaction.

I don'T understand why u didn't write when happened this and where... :unknown:

I like Sophie so much and I will go there again because her place is really safety. :rolleyes:

Offline The_Don

I know Sophie dd for a long time.. I was in her new place in the Old street a lot  of times. She is a very nice,friendly and amazing girl. Her place is very safety and discrete!!!!!
She told me what is happened in this situation,,,it was in the Tottenham Hale  about 2 years ago. so is absolutely not in the Old street,totally another area and long time ago. The guy was completely  drunk and he was with another girl but in the same place in the Tottenham Hale.After Sophie left this place .....
MY opinion:Sophie was so attentive with you  and she did the best reaction.

I don'T understand why u didn't write when happened this and where... :unknown:

I like Sophie so much and I will go there again because her place is really safety. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Google translate  :unknown:

Online MP778

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Google translate  :unknown:

they don't even try anymore do they,   place is really safety   :dash:

Offline peter purves

She told me what is happened in this situation,,,it was in the Tottenham Hale  about 2 years ago. so is absolutely not in the Old street,totally another area and long time

I thought the above incident occurred in 20-17

Two little two late  :P

Offline HighlyMotivated

Does this report actually put anyone off? Occupational hazard surely... name me one WG that hasn't had a punter cause trouble at some stage. You'd be a coward to let this report put you off IMO

Offline Sinz

Just read all the comments and felt like I was forced to watch an episode of high drama TV show -  probably ....."Real WGs of Old Street"

OP well done for handling the situation very well.

Offline The_Don

felt like I was forced to watch an episode of high drama TV show -  probably ....."Real WGs of Old Street"

That made me  :lol:

I've punted in and around the old street area, a few times (with mixed results, I mite add).
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 07:42:19 pm by The_Don »

weebey

I went to see Sophie recently and was awful on so many levels. But no bloke turning up at least... If that is somehow a plus.  :(

Offline hardhans75

Are you sure this happened at Old street and recently ? She mentioned to me that this did happen and not here but in other work place before in Tottenham Hale  where she worked before. I did see her recently and i think she is one of the bubbliest lively girl you can meet. She always smiles and tries to make you happy and see you go happy. I have seen her many times and never had a problem

External Link/Members Only

I was at football and had Sophies number in my phone. Was slightly beered up and on my own waiting to get into station after the match so sent Sophie a text and arranged a meeting. She offers massage so I asked if I was allowed to touch breasts and bum and she confirmed it was fine.

I was a bit late so texted to check my lateness wouldn't eat into our time and she said ok. Got in and was pleased with how Sophie looked. She had a huge smile on her face so thinking good times.

She asked if I wanted to lie on my front or back and I said back. During the massage I heard some loud noises upstairs so I asked if everything is ok and she said it was just another girl upstairs. The shouting got louder and Sophie told me to wait so she could check everything was ok.

I waited in the room and got dressed ready to go. There was more shouting and I was getting ready to leave then I heard Sophie say "don't touch me" so I opened the door and she was there with a man who had obviously caused all the commotion upstairs.

He said "who is this?" and she said I was a customer. He told me to leave and not come back. He was a shortass and I was so tempted to punch him then run out. I said to Sophie I paid her money and she asked me to go to the room. She gave me all the money back so much credit to her for that. As I walked out the guy said "don't come back!". Hard to know what to do I left and walked swiftly to the station.

I followed up with a text to Sophie to ask if she was ok and sorry I didn't step in and she replied to say the man had gone now.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 09:59:04 am by hardhans75 »

Offline Rick2468

I dont want to bump this review too much just want to say I never felt it was a dangerous situation. I thought the worst that can happen is I got robbed of the money I had on me and handed over and my second phone which was the only thing I had of value and I would have handed it over rather than take a beating if there was a threat. There was danger of police turning up which would have been bad but if that happened they would have sorted out any agro and would have been the end of it unless someone got hurt.

Sophie left our session to help the other girl in the venue and then repaid me in full. It was a bad situation outside her control and she handled it right by checking her colleagues were ok.

Offline peter purves

I dont want to bump this review too much just want to say I never felt it was a dangerous situation. I thought the worst that can happen is I got robbed of the money I had on me and handed over and my second phone which was the only thing I had of value and I would have handed it over rather than take a beating if there was a threat. There was danger of police turning up which would have been bad but if that happened they would have sorted out any agro and would have been the end of it unless someone got hurt.

Sophie left our session to help the other girl in the venue and then repaid me in full. It was a bad situation outside her control and she handled it right by checking her colleagues were ok.

If you did not feel unsafe now I can understand why you chose to rate it as a neutral.

Online MP778

I went to see Sophie recently and was awful on so many levels. But no bloke turning up at least... If that is somehow a plus.  :(

maybe do a review, it could help others with info on what her current offering?

mrhappypants

We look forward to your review.