Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maria - Cardiff  (Read 1443 times)

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only

2 girls working. Nicole and marie.

Met both but chose marie. She has v tanned skin and is so so beautiful. Slim with big ass and probably c or d cups natural. Amazing massage lots of oil.. good covered oral, sex in lots of positions but she is so stunning. Tomorrow is her last day.

Only downsides is no french kissing and she wont take it hard. But overall a great punt with a friendly enthusiastic beautiful paraguyian wg. Wow i think i will go tomorrow.

Other girl is curvy blonde with friendly face but she is nowhere near as good looking face wise but huge ass, grwat body. She has very tired eyes which was noticable to me

Offline punisher

wow she looks cute whereabouts does she hang out would not like to go into the centre of town today with the rugby going on but if
she is out of the way could scoot over there ledley :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

She looks very nice.  Shame about no FK but glad you had a good time regardless.  :hi:

king072016

External Link/Members Only

2 girls working. Nicole and marie.

Met both but chose marie. She has v tanned skin and is so so beautiful. Slim with big ass and probably c or d cups natural. Amazing massage lots of oil.. good covered oral, sex in lots of positions but she is so stunning. Tomorrow is her last day.

Only downsides is no french kissing and she wont take it hard. But overall a great punt with a friendly enthusiastic beautiful paraguyian wg. Wow i think i will go tomorrow.

Other girl is curvy blonde with friendly face but she is nowhere near as good looking face wise but huge ass, grwat body. She has very tired eyes which was noticable to me

Glad you had a good mate  :thumbsup:

No FK it's a shame, but for £60 for 30mins it's not a bad price

Offline HughJardon

Never had the pleasure with a Paraguayan,  she does look good mate

BTW she does have an AW profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But your original vivastreet link contains more pictures. Thanks for the review,  when she returns I will definitely visit.
 :drinks:

Offline ledley

cheers for link hugh.

she will be returning, she couldn't say exactly when though. funny she didn't do fk but her tongue went pretty much everywhere else ha

Offline HughJardon

cheers for link hugh.

she will be returning, she couldn't say exactly when though. funny she didn't do fk but her tongue went pretty much everywhere else ha

I knew it  :P
It was like my visit to Denyse, her tongue licked everywhere,  she even licked my feet which was a new pleasure for me. I think the journey her tongue took that day I would say French kissing was not a requirement  :kiss:

Its got me wondering what wild and wonderful talent will be rocking up at Newport rd. It's a great site I must admit

Offline ledley

I knew it  :P
It was like my visit to Denyse, her tongue licked everywhere,  she even licked my feet which was a new pleasure for me. I think the journey her tongue took that day I would say French kissing was not a requirement  :kiss:

Its got me wondering what wild and wonderful talent will be rocking up at Newport rd. It's a great site I must admit

hoping rebekah returns, she was my best experience. she is on my hotlist and is working in england currently

Offline HughJardon

hoping rebekah returns, she was my best experience. she is on my hotlist and is working in england currently

Big time she's on my list of must see returnees ..along with
Camilla
Diana
Nara
Nasty Isabella
Manu (the 1St profile)
There's also the Denyse Nicole and Julia's that are still worth a visit. I'm gutted I couldn't put Maria on that shortlist but I think Fabian might be there next week,  and she looks worthy or a pokey